Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Labor Certification Stage > Backlog Processing Center
Click to log in with Facebook
Backlog Processing Center Labor processing for those who applied before Mar 28

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-26-2007, 03:26 PM
Donor
Priority Date
:
May-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
08/14/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/14/2007
Compare
gc28262 has much to be proud of gc28262 has much to be proud of gc28262 has much to be proud of gc28262 has much to be proud of gc28262 has much to be proud of gc28262 has much to be proud of gc28262 has much to be proud of gc28262 has much to be proud of gc28262 has much to be proud of gc28262 has much to be proud of

My labor is certified online today June 26,2007. Awaiting the hardcopy of labor certification.

Center: Phily BEC
PD: May 2004
TYPE : EB3 NON-RIR

Wishing good luck to all of you waiting in BECs !
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 06-26-2007, 03:50 PM
Priority Date
:
Jun-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
10/22/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/12/2007
Compare
amitjoey has a reputation beyond repute amitjoey has a reputation beyond repute amitjoey has a reputation beyond repute amitjoey has a reputation beyond repute amitjoey has a reputation beyond repute amitjoey has a reputation beyond repute amitjoey has a reputation beyond repute amitjoey has a reputation beyond repute amitjoey has a reputation beyond repute amitjoey has a reputation beyond repute amitjoey has a reputation beyond repute

The bill being discussed in the senate if passed is going to be very detrimental to people that are stuck in the labor backlog centers. They wil be forced to redo their labor with the new point based system. That is not fair at all.

Old 07-01-2007, 03:14 AM
Priority Date
:
Nov-04
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
Labor Certification
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
golferpete is on a distinguished road
Default My Case Is Certified

My case is certifed as of today
PD Nov 2004
RIR

Will be filing asap

Old 07-02-2007, 06:11 PM
Donor
Priority Date
:
May-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
08/14/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/14/2007
Compare
gc28262 has much to be proud of gc28262 has much to be proud of gc28262 has much to be proud of gc28262 has much to be proud of gc28262 has much to be proud of gc28262 has much to be proud of gc28262 has much to be proud of gc28262 has much to be proud of gc28262 has much to be proud of gc28262 has much to be proud of

My company got labor certification papers today after getting approved online on June-26-2007

PBEC,EB3, NON-RIR, PD MAY 2004
Labor certified online: June-26-2007
Received labor certification hardcopy: July-02-2007

Old 07-05-2007, 04:30 PM
Priority Date
:
Jul-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
Labor Certification
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
gunung is on a distinguished road

My case was wrongly put in the TR catagory for 2 years despite my efforts to get the Phili center to correct it. It was finally put into RIR in April 2007 while other cases are being approved with later PDs...... Maybe I shall wait 3 more months since they promissed to have it done this September????!!!!

PBEC, PD July 2003, EB3, RIR, NY

Old 07-24-2007, 07:52 PM
Priority Date
:
Mar-05
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
08/09/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/09/2007
Compare
she81 has a spectacular aura about she81 has a spectacular aura about she81 has a spectacular aura about
Default Anyone called PBEC?

I am planning to call PBEC for my case. My recruitment was completed early this month but the lawyers haven't received a recruitment report instruction letter. I want to request them to at least send the letter since everything else is ready. Did anyone have any luck calling on their own? Or do they only want to speak with employer/attorney?

Although, filing 485 now doesn't seem possible in this narrow time frame... still want to give it a last shot.

Very much appreciate a response from someone.

Old 07-24-2007, 08:00 PM
Priority Date
:
Mar-05
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
08/09/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/09/2007
Compare
she81 has a spectacular aura about she81 has a spectacular aura about she81 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by she81
I am planning to call PBEC for my case. My recruitment was completed early this month but the lawyers haven't received a recruitment report instruction letter. I want to request them to at least send the letter since everything else is ready. Did anyone have any luck calling on their own? Or do they only want to speak with employer/attorney?

Although, filing 485 now doesn't seem possible in this narrow time frame... still want to give it a last shot.

Very much appreciate a response from someone.
Any advice? Anything at all?

Old 07-24-2007, 08:56 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-02
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
Labor Certification
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
fairboy is on a distinguished road
Default I did it several times...

Quote:
Originally Posted by she81
Any advice? Anything at all?
But it did not help much. Basically, when you call PBEC if you come across the switch board operator, who usually sits in the forenoon sessions, you will not have any luck at all. She would ask you to send any queries/questions thru your attorney. I called both DOL and PBEC numbers several times. DOL people, while souding helpful, always said that they are helpless. As for PBEC, most times, I ran into this operator who gruffly told me to talk to my lawyer. I did talk to someone other than the switch board operator on a few occassions and they did give me some useful information. I then used that information to pester my attorney to take some action. I found it is generally best to call on Wednesdays/Thursdays during afternoon sessions. This is just my personal observation. In your case, there is nothing wrong in trying, is there? It is better to try and fail than not trying at all...

My LC application with a PD of Dec 2002 has been rotting at PBEC and finally ad for my case started appearing on AJE web site last week. My attorney has not received any thing at all. Mind you, in my case the recruitment efforts were completed long before it was forwarded to PBEC. It is precisely for this reason my application was 'unfit' for conversion to RIR. They now insist upon doing recruitment all over again. Neither my employer nor my attorney is ever involved in thid PBEC recruitment. The horror never ends...

Go ahead and call. You might get lucky and actually talk to the analyst. When you start your conversation do not start off with request for information. Say that you found a problem with your case in screenshot or something like that. Any thing that makes your conversation separate from the rest. Goodluck.

fb

Old 07-24-2007, 09:33 PM
Priority Date
:
Mar-05
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
08/09/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/09/2007
Compare

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairboy
But it did not help much. Basically, when you call PBEC if you come across the switch board operator, who usually sits in the forenoon sessions, you will not have any luck at all. She would ask you to send any queries/questions thru your attorney. I called both DOL and PBEC numbers several times. DOL people, while souding helpful, always said that they are helpless. As for PBEC, most times, I ran into this operator who gruffly told me to talk to my lawyer. I did talk to someone other than the switch board operator on a few occassions and they did give me some useful information. I then used that information to pester my attorney to take some action. I found it is generally best to call on Wednesdays/Thursdays during afternoon sessions. This is just my personal observation. In your case, there is nothing wrong in trying, is there? It is better to try and fail than not trying at all...

My LC application with a PD of Dec 2002 has been rotting at PBEC and finally ad for my case started appearing on AJE web site last week. My attorney has not received any thing at all. Mind you, in my case the recruitment efforts were completed long before it was forwarded to PBEC. It is precisely for this reason my application was 'unfit' for conversion to RIR. They now insist upon doing recruitment all over again. Neither my employer nor my attorney is ever involved in thid PBEC recruitment. The horror never ends...

Go ahead and call. You might get lucky and actually talk to the analyst. When you start your conversation do not start off with request for information. Say that you found a problem with your case in screenshot or something like that. Any thing that makes your conversation separate from the rest. Goodluck.

fb

Thanks a lot for the heads up. I'm sure your advice will come in handy tomorrow. I've asked my attorney to call, but they simply won't venture into it and recommend waiting until the end of this month. Finally, I'm taking it in my hands.

I'm sorry to hear your saga. It all boils down to sheer good luck, isn't it? Good luck with your case.

Old 07-24-2007, 11:18 PM
Priority Date
:
May-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
lg72 is on a distinguished road

fairboy and friends,

Could you please tell me how to check an ad on the AJE website? Can I check the ad for my case using my case number? My case is stuck in DBEC.

Thanks for your help.

Old 07-25-2007, 02:13 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-02
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
Labor Certification
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
fairboy is on a distinguished road
Default Checking your job's listing on AJE

Quote:
Originally Posted by lg72
fairboy and friends,

Could you please tell me how to check an ad on the AJE website? Can I check the ad for my case using my case number? My case is stuck in DBEC.

Thanks for your help.
Here is a bit of background. BEC's have been using a web site named 'America's Job Bank' (AJB) for posting job listings for cases that have not been converted to RIR. Effective 31st July AJB site is being discontinued and a new site named 'America's Job Exchange' (AJE) will become its successor. BECs have already started using this new site. Here is how to check if your job is posted or not:
1. Go to http://www.americasjobexchange.com/s...search/keyword
2. In the keywords field, enter the first few characters of your ETA case number. If your case is in PBEC and has a ETA case number such as P-xxxxx-xxxxx, then you would enter either Pxx* or xxx*. Do not enter any hyphen character and do not forget the '*' character at the end.
3. Choose 'National' radio button and click 'Search Now' button.
4. You will find a bunch of listings under the company name 'Team Exceed'. This is probably the company to which BEC cases have been outsourced for adjudication.
5. Play around with different combinations of letters of your ETA case number. You may also click on 'Team Exceed' link on the results page to see a complete list of jobs posted by BECs.

Have fun

fb

Old 07-25-2007, 09:12 PM
Priority Date
:
May-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
lg72 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairboy
Here is a bit of background. BEC's have been using a web site named 'America's Job Bank' (AJB) for posting job listings for cases that have not been converted to RIR. Effective 31st July AJB site is being discontinued and a new site named 'America's Job Exchange' (AJE) will become its successor. BECs have already started using this new site. Here is how to check if your job is posted or not:
1. Go to http://www.americasjobexchange.com/s...search/keyword
2. In the keywords field, enter the first few characters of your ETA case number. If your case is in PBEC and has a ETA case number such as P-xxxxx-xxxxx, then you would enter either Pxx* or xxx*. Do not enter any hyphen character and do not forget the '*' character at the end.
3. Choose 'National' radio button and click 'Search Now' button.
4. You will find a bunch of listings under the company name 'Team Exceed'. This is probably the company to which BEC cases have been outsourced for adjudication.
5. Play around with different combinations of letters of your ETA case number. You may also click on 'Team Exceed' link on the results page to see a complete list of jobs posted by BECs.

Have fun

fb
Thanks so much, fairboy.

I will try your steps...

Old 07-29-2007, 11:02 AM
Priority Date
:
Jun-01
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
Labor Certification
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
ickeys is on a distinguished road
Default case certified not yet received documents

Hi, the website says my case was certified but my employer and my lawyer did not receive the hard copy yet. It got certified July 17. How long does it take for me to receive it? What should I do?