Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Labor Certification Stage > Backlog Processing Center
Click to log in with Facebook
Backlog Processing Center Labor processing for those who applied before Mar 28

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-25-2006, 09:38 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-03
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
04/14/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/26/2007
Compare
arihant will become famous soon enough
Default next step: Photos from the worksite

pretty soon they will start requiring photos from worksite to prove that employee exists and that the company exists and is present in the US. LOL (I think this was a requirement for H1B...may still be a requirement)
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 05-26-2006, 01:49 AM
Priority Date
:
Sep-04
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/28/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/28/2007
Compare
rbharol will become famous soon enough rbharol will become famous soon enough

It seems for back log accumulations centers it is "random in random out" policy...
They dont care. I think they have been told to delay it so much that we get frustrated and leave the country.

Old 05-31-2006, 03:51 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
qualified_trash is a splendid one to behold qualified_trash is a splendid one to behold qualified_trash is a splendid one to behold qualified_trash is a splendid one to behold qualified_trash is a splendid one to behold qualified_trash is a splendid one to behold qualified_trash is a splendid one to behold

Fermat's Last Theorem will be proved before anyone can come up with an explanation for the functioning of the BECs.

Old 05-31-2006, 04:10 PM
Priority Date
:
Feb-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
ss1026 has a brilliant future ss1026 has a brilliant future ss1026 has a brilliant future ss1026 has a brilliant future ss1026 has a brilliant future ss1026 has a brilliant future ss1026 has a brilliant future ss1026 has a brilliant future ss1026 has a brilliant future ss1026 has a brilliant future ss1026 has a brilliant future
Default Fermat's last theorem

Did get solved by Andrew Wiles in in the mid-nineties. To read about the history and drama behind this theorem, I suggest reading 'Fermat's Enigma' by Simon Singh. So I guess if that can be solved, PBEC could find a way out for all of us.

Old 05-31-2006, 06:41 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
qualified_trash is a splendid one to behold qualified_trash is a splendid one to behold qualified_trash is a splendid one to behold qualified_trash is a splendid one to behold qualified_trash is a splendid one to behold qualified_trash is a splendid one to behold qualified_trash is a splendid one to behold
Wink second attempt

Quote:
Originally Posted by ss1026
Did get solved by Andrew Wiles in in the mid-nineties. To read about the history and drama behind this theorem, I suggest reading 'Fermat's Enigma' by Simon Singh. So I guess if that can be solved, PBEC could find a way out for all of us.
thanks for the pointer!! I was aware that Wiles proved it but there was a flaw in his work. was not aware of the subsequent proof.

anyone at PBEC listening??

Old 06-01-2006, 11:55 AM
Priority Date
:
Apr-06
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/02/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/30/2007
Compare
vgayalu is a jewel in the rough vgayalu is a jewel in the rough vgayalu is a jewel in the rough
Default vgayalu

My PD : 10/04. I got 45 days letter in May last week as per attorney.
My attorney is Stupid . She never gives any information and says it is the property of employer( Even LIN numbers)
I don't know when they can approve my labour.

Last edited by vgayalu; 06-01-2006 at 11:58 AM.

Old 06-01-2006, 12:00 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare

she is not stupid!! she is right. Your GC and H1 is being sponsored by the employer not by you. All documents etc are indeed the property of the employer. It is the employer's responsibility to keep you updated of any changes in your status.

Old 06-01-2006, 12:01 PM
Priority Date
:
Apr-06
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/02/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/30/2007
Compare
vgayalu is a jewel in the rough vgayalu is a jewel in the rough vgayalu is a jewel in the rough
Default Award for PHilly- BEC employees

Hi Guys,
How it sounds ,If we give top most lazy award to Philly- BEC center from IV side.

Old 06-01-2006, 01:28 PM
Priority Date
:
Jun-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
eb3_nepa has a reputation beyond repute eb3_nepa has a reputation beyond repute eb3_nepa has a reputation beyond repute eb3_nepa has a reputation beyond repute eb3_nepa has a reputation beyond repute eb3_nepa has a reputation beyond repute eb3_nepa has a reputation beyond repute eb3_nepa has a reputation beyond repute eb3_nepa has a reputation beyond repute eb3_nepa has a reputation beyond repute eb3_nepa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arihant
pretty soon they will start requiring photos from worksite to prove that employee exists and that the company exists and is present in the US. LOL (I think this was a requirement for H1B...may still be a requirement)
Just to let u know, during my H1 processing, my H1 was thrown back to my lawyer asking them to send photographs of my workplace and co-workers, server room, my desk. I had to use an entire disposable camera for the same. To make things even funnier, i was not even the First one to be on H1 in my company. We had atleast 7-8 H1's at one point in time. The reason given for a throw back was, that this company seems quite new and small.

I know this is off topic, but since someone has raised this point albeit in jest, i thought i should let people on here know that UCSIS has it's own whims and fancies at times. So if something similar has happened to you in the past know that you may not be alone.

Last edited by eb3_nepa; 06-01-2006 at 01:36 PM.

Old 06-01-2006, 04:02 PM
Administrator
Priority Date
:
Mar-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/06/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare
pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eb3_nepa
Just to let u know, during my H1 processing, my H1 was thrown back to my lawyer asking them to send photographs of my workplace and co-workers, server room, my desk. I had to use an entire disposable camera for the same. To make things even funnier, i was not even the First one to be on H1 in my company. We had atleast 7-8 H1's at one point in time. The reason given for a throw back was, that this company seems quite new and small.

I know this is off topic, but since someone has raised this point albeit in jest, i thought i should let people on here know that UCSIS has it's own whims and fancies at times. So if something similar has happened to you in the past know that you may not be alone.
Yes this is wierd!!
What if the company is small and is a startup! As long as the employer is willing to pay the salary at prevaliling wage, USCIS should approve the case. Even large companies start as small and such small companies need high skilled US educated immigrants to innovate and grow the business. This is a problem not just with H1B applications but with green card applications. I am sure other people would have faced this situation when they filed their GC application through a small company with low annual income.

Old 06-20-2006, 04:44 PM
Priority Date
:
May-02
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
04/15/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
04/15/2007
Compare
GCwaitforever is a splendid one to behold GCwaitforever is a splendid one to behold GCwaitforever is a splendid one to behold GCwaitforever is a splendid one to behold GCwaitforever is a splendid one to behold GCwaitforever is a splendid one to behold GCwaitforever is a splendid one to behold GCwaitforever is a splendid one to behold
Default Labor approval from Philly BEC

One of my friends received labor approval from Philly. His priority is October 2003, EB3, Non-RIR. Of course, my PD is from November 2001 and one other guy's is from August 2002. They were not processed, but my friend got a break from the drab BEC. Strange things happen in life.

Old 06-20-2006, 07:58 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-03
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
donsimahajan can only hope to improve

You guys should update the tracker as you get your approvals, remember.

http://www.trackins.com/immigrationt...cklog-tracker/

Old 06-23-2006, 12:43 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-02
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/12/2006
Chargeability
:
United Kingdom
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
05/03/2007
Compare
mbartosik has a reputation beyond repute mbartosik has a reputation beyond repute mbartosik has a reputation beyond repute mbartosik has a reputation beyond repute mbartosik has a reputation beyond repute mbartosik has a reputation beyond repute mbartosik has a reputation beyond repute mbartosik has a reputation beyond repute mbartosik has a reputation beyond repute mbartosik has a reputation beyond repute mbartosik has a reputation beyond repute
Default Got my labor cert!!!

I've already entered details into http://www.trackins.com

Data was:
PD 12/19/2002
Approved EB3 RIR 6/14/2006
received copy today
Originally NY DOL
Philly BEC

That was 1272 days

Here is a little good news for most....
I had estimated that I would get my approval around beginning Sept, but I got it about 6 weeks earlier. I had been tracking estimating etc., also I had asked a paralegal about whether her customers were being processed in order or if people were disappearing into black holes (as a few appear to a trackins.com). None of her customers were in black holes.

Currently it does appear that Nov and Dec 2002 are being processed at Philly BEC, and in general it does seem to be advancing in date order, with a few approvals now being a few months behind (oldest approval recieved in Dec 2006 was Aug 2002) so the spread was Aug 2002 to Dec 2002 being processed in June 2006. This is based on info at trackins.com and my paralegal's customers.

Also from trackins.com it appears that most 45 day letters have been issued.
They made a public commitment (and in court) to have data entry done by end of June 2006 (i.e. next week). So anyone who has not received a 45 day letter by the end of July should be banging on their door. They appear to be close to all data entry done, so that estimate looks to have been credible. Thus their estimate of all applications processed for Sept 2007 gains some credibility.

Also I based my estimate of when I'd get my LC partly on their estimates of when they'd finish LC processing.

Old 06-23-2006, 01:00 PM
Priority Date
:
Mar-02
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/28/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/19/2007
Compare
va_labor2002 is on a distinguished road
Smile Fyi :

I got my labor approved only on May 26 ,2006. My Pd was March 12,2002 EB3 Va.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbartosik
I've already entered details into http://www.trackins.com

Data was:
PD 12/19/2002
Approved EB3 RIR 6/14/2006
received copy today
Originally NY DOL
Philly BEC

That was 1272 days

Here is a little good news for most....
I had estimated that I would get my approval around beginning Sept, but I got it about 6 weeks earlier. I had been tracking estimating etc., also I had asked a paralegal about whether her customers were being processed in order or if people were disappearing into black holes (as a few appear to a trackins.com). None of her customers were in black holes.

Currently it does appear that Nov and Dec 2002 are being processed at Philly BEC, and in general it does seem to be advancing in date order, with a few approvals now being a few months behind (oldest approval recieved in Dec 2006 was Aug 2002) so the spread was Aug 2002 to Dec 2002 being processed in June 2006. This is based on info at trackins.com and my paralegal's customers.

Also from trackins.com it appears that most 45 day letters have been issued.
They made a public commitment (and in court) to have data entry done by end of June 2006 (i.e. next week). So anyone who has not received a 45 day letter by the end of July should be banging on their door. They appear to be close to all data entry done, so that estimate looks to have been credible. Thus their estimate of all applications processed for Sept 2007 gains some credibility.

Also I based my estimate of when I'd get my LC partly on their estimates of when they'd finish LC processing.
I-485 - Filed on July 19 to TX
EAD yes No FP yet
-------------------------------------------

Old 06-24-2006, 05:16 PM
Priority Date
:
Oct-01
Category
:
EB1
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
rcahk is on a distinguished road
Default Fi, Fa, Fo Fu, FIFO !!!

Do not complain, mine is RIR PD Oct. 2001 and still waiting. I think they should hire someone with brain to handle the missmanagement, like an H1 visa holder. Ooops, I forgot, cap already reached till Oct 2007.