Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Labor Certification Stage > Backlog Processing Center
Click to log in with Facebook
Backlog Processing Center Labor processing for those who applied before Mar 28

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2006, 03:21 PM
Priority Date
:
Feb-04
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
Labor Certification
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
lyu265 is on a distinguished road
Default LC BEC nation wide rally of faxes/mail

NOT KNOW HOW TRUE BELOW IS, BUT POST IT ANYWAY

PLEASE POST BELOW ON EVERY website and different forums within a website (murthy/immigrationportal/etc) YOU VISIT------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We are trying to conduct a nation wide rally of faxes/mail to be sent to Concerned authorities on April 3rd and April 4th, if your Labor is stuck in any of the BEC please send a
- Mail to below address (so that all mail could reach authorities on same week)
- Fax to below number (so that all faxes could reach authorities on same day)

Dates: April 3rd (preferable) and APRIL 4th (if you forget)
MAKE A CALENDER ENTRY

Please use same subject in all your faxes, no matter how you want to address your content of the letter. Please try to post matter of this posting to all forums you visit.

Subject: Delay in Foreign Labor Certification application approval process at Philadelphia Backlog Processing Center

DOL Contacts

Ms. Elaine L. Chao
Secretary of Labor
(202) 693-6000

Mr. Paul T. Conway
Chief of Staff
(202) 693-6007

Mr. Steven J. Law
Deputy Secretary
(202) 693-6000

Ms. Ruth D. Knouse
Executive Secretariat Director
(202) 693-6100

Ms. Amy Barrera
Director of Advance & Scheduling
(202) 693-6003

Ms. Laura Genero
Associate Deputy Secretary
(202) 693-6000

Address for all the above people
U.S. Department of Labor
Frances Perkins Building
200 Constitution Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20210

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WE SEND LETTERS ON APRIL 3rd or 4th (NOT BEFORE)
WE FAX LETTERS ON APRIL 3rd or 4th

Below is the sample draft:
-------------------------
Subject: Delay in Foreign Labor Certification Application approval process at Philadelphia Backlog Processing Center

Dear Sir / Madam:

I would like to bring it to your attention the delays in LCA approval process at Philadelphia Backlog Processing Center. I have been waiting for almost 2 years since the commencement of Philadelphia Backlog Processing Center and has not received my approval.

My family and I are suffering constantly due to these delays. Please take necessary measures to speed up the approval process.

I would be highly appreciated if you look into this matter as soon as possible.

Sincerely,
your name
City, State, Zipcode
TR/RIR
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 04-03-2006, 02:37 AM
Priority Date
:
Jun-02
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
11/01/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/13/2007
Compare
javaconsultant is on a distinguished road

Lets Do it Guys !!!!Now is the time......

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyu265
NOT KNOW HOW TRUE BELOW IS, BUT POST IT ANYWAY

PLEASE POST BELOW ON EVERY website and different forums within a website (murthy/immigrationportal/etc) YOU VISIT------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We are trying to conduct a nation wide rally of faxes/mail to be sent to Concerned authorities on April 3rd and April 4th, if your Labor is stuck in any of the BEC please send a
- Mail to below address (so that all mail could reach authorities on same week)
- Fax to below number (so that all faxes could reach authorities on same day)

Dates: April 3rd (preferable) and APRIL 4th (if you forget)
MAKE A CALENDER ENTRY

Please use same subject in all your faxes, no matter how you want to address your content of the letter. Please try to post matter of this posting to all forums you visit.

Subject: Delay in Foreign Labor Certification application approval process at Philadelphia Backlog Processing Center

DOL Contacts

Ms. Elaine L. Chao
Secretary of Labor
(202) 693-6000

Mr. Paul T. Conway
Chief of Staff
(202) 693-6007

Mr. Steven J. Law
Deputy Secretary
(202) 693-6000

Ms. Ruth D. Knouse
Executive Secretariat Director
(202) 693-6100

Ms. Amy Barrera
Director of Advance & Scheduling
(202) 693-6003

Ms. Laura Genero
Associate Deputy Secretary
(202) 693-6000

Address for all the above people
U.S. Department of Labor
Frances Perkins Building
200 Constitution Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20210

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WE SEND LETTERS ON APRIL 3rd or 4th (NOT BEFORE)
WE FAX LETTERS ON APRIL 3rd or 4th

Below is the sample draft:
-------------------------
Subject: Delay in Foreign Labor Certification Application approval process at Philadelphia Backlog Processing Center

Dear Sir / Madam:

I would like to bring it to your attention the delays in LCA approval process at Philadelphia Backlog Processing Center. I have been waiting for almost 2 years since the commencement of Philadelphia Backlog Processing Center and has not received my approval.

My family and I are suffering constantly due to these delays. Please take necessary measures to speed up the approval process.

I would be highly appreciated if you look into this matter as soon as possible.

Sincerely,
your name
City, State, Zipcode
TR/RIR

Old 04-03-2006, 10:45 AM
Priority Date
:
Dec-02
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Sweden
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
swede is a splendid one to behold swede is a splendid one to behold swede is a splendid one to behold swede is a splendid one to behold swede is a splendid one to behold swede is a splendid one to behold swede is a splendid one to behold

The numbers for the DOL contacts seems to be voice numbers and not fax numbers. Can someone please provide me with their fax numbers?

Thanks...

Old 04-03-2006, 12:11 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-03
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
04/14/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/26/2007
Compare
arihant will become famous soon enough
Default AILA conf in San Antonio

Hi,

Found the following in Mathew Oh's website (please see the bottom of my post for it). I will be sending him an email to a) enquire the DOL about increased transparency on its backlog reduction efforts, b) qualify the gif image in the DOL's website stating the elimination of all backlog in 19 months.

My question is whether any of the core IV members have access to this conference? If so, it might be a wonderful opportunity to ask the officials key questions that relates to some of our goals. Whether they will answer them to our satisfaction is a different story. But, atleast we can ask them. Just a thought.

Here is the quote from Mathew Oh's website:

The AILA annual conference will be held in San Antonio from June 21 through June 24, 2006. It is the annual convention of immigration lawyers nationwide, immigration department leaders, State Department officials, Labor Department officials, and other involved entities and orgnizations. This reporter will attend this meeting as he has been doing for over 20 years. Every year, this reporter asked our readers to send him e-mails to indicate the issues which the readers consider critically important at this point of time. Such e-mails help the reporter to focus on the selected issues and try to explore or collect information on the issues. Obviously, the questions should not be related to any individual cases or individual situations. We will convene in the San Antonio Convention Center. This will be the third visit to this city for this reporter. San Antonians, if you see this reporter on the street, please say hello to him!

Old 04-07-2006, 07:05 PM
Priority Date
:
Nov-02
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
dish is on a distinguished road
Default WebFaxes to BECs

Backlog Cases:
Total Received: 363,000+
Total Completed: 108,000+
Total Certified: 50,000
Balance: 255,000
Full data entry will will be completed by 06/30/2006 as scheduled.

PERM:
Total Received: 80,272
Certified: 36,587
Denied: 23,305
Audit: 24,960
Withdrawn: 1,950

Now look at the maasive backlog of unprocessed cases in BEC. The Baclog Centers have received more than 363000 LCs and out of it 255000 are still untouched. given this pace they will take at least 5 yrs to finish processing all the applications. and DOL has added a graphic on their website claiming 18 months to go. They are just making FUN of US for yielding to their beaurocracy.