Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Labor Certification Stage > PERM Processing
Click to log in with Facebook
PERM Processing Labor processing through PERM

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-11-2008, 07:34 PM
Priority Date
:
Jun-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
Labor Certification
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
gkp is on a distinguished road
Default EB2 Labor - 14 Months+

I just wanted to know if anyone can give me suggestions or if anyone is also in the same situation.

I have applied for my labor approval at the Atlanta Processing Center(APC) in June 20th of 2007 and got a query on the company(thats what they said as I haven't seen it.)in October and replied back immediately but haven't heard for the APC still. I don't know what to do any suggestion will be highly appreciated.
Sent registered mail to APC and they have not replied.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 08-12-2008, 05:15 PM
Priority Date
:
Aug-08
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/09/2009
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
02/02/2012
Compare
bandoayan has a reputation beyond repute bandoayan has a reputation beyond repute bandoayan has a reputation beyond repute bandoayan has a reputation beyond repute bandoayan has a reputation beyond repute bandoayan has a reputation beyond repute bandoayan has a reputation beyond repute bandoayan has a reputation beyond repute bandoayan has a reputation beyond repute bandoayan has a reputation beyond repute bandoayan has a reputation beyond repute

Is your case processed by Fragomen?

Old 08-21-2008, 07:59 PM
Priority Date
:
May-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
Labor Certification
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
kondetisree is on a distinguished road
Default Same with me

I have applied on MAY 2007

and I got an Audit on OCT 2007 and replied on early NOV 2007.

CAtegory : EB2

Atlanta Processing Center.

Law firm confirmed that Audit repsonse is approved from DOL but there is NO further status till now.

Just Keep my fingers crossed.

Old 08-22-2008, 01:44 AM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
United States
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
st4rguitar will become famous soon enough st4rguitar will become famous soon enough

One of the attorneys in our office spoke with someone at Atlanta and they indicated they were processing cases that received audits from May 2007 presently. Of course, I don't have any official documentation on this, but I thought I would share it with you anyway. We have a few cases filed later than yours in 2007 that were audited and several from early this year that are still pending.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gkp View Post
I just wanted to know if anyone can give me suggestions or if anyone is also in the same situation.

I have applied for my labor approval at the Atlanta Processing Center(APC) in June 20th of 2007 and got a query on the company(thats what they said as I haven't seen it.)in October and replied back immediately but haven't heard for the APC still. I don't know what to do any suggestion will be highly appreciated.
Sent registered mail to APC and they have not replied.

Please note that I am NOT ASSOCIATED with this law firm! All of my answers are based on my experience filing PERM cases since its inception in March 2005, and filing TR/RIR Labor Certifications since May 2004. I also work with many I-140's and I-140 substitution cases. I do some I-485s/I-129s/I-539s, but these are not my areas of expertise.

Old 08-22-2008, 04:01 AM
Priority Date
:
Jul-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
idreamofgc is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by st4rguitar View Post
One of the attorneys in our office spoke with someone at Atlanta and they indicated they were processing cases that received audits from May 2007 presently. Of course, I don't have any official documentation on this, but I thought I would share it with you anyway. We have a few cases filed later than yours in 2007 that were audited and several from early this year that are still pending.
PD of May 2007 or the ones which received audits in May 2007 ?

Old 08-22-2008, 01:14 PM
Priority Date
:
Sep-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
03/20/2009
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
letstalklc has much to be proud of letstalklc has much to be proud of letstalklc has much to be proud of letstalklc has much to be proud of letstalklc has much to be proud of letstalklc has much to be proud of letstalklc has much to be proud of letstalklc has much to be proud of letstalklc has much to be proud of letstalklc has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by st4rguitar View Post
Yes, whatever your laywer said is correct.
Thanks for sharing with us.

Old 08-26-2008, 07:11 PM
Priority Date
:
Jun-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
Labor Certification
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
gkp is on a distinguished road
Default Re : EB2 Labor - 14 Months+

Thanks all for the info,

1. My application is not being processed by Fragomen.

2. My lawyer has been in touch with the APC and has sent a registered mail and they say they haven't heard anything yet.

Yup, the last solution is I guess waiting with fingers crossed.