Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Labor Certification Stage > PERM Processing
Click to log in with Facebook
PERM Processing Labor processing through PERM

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-13-2008, 01:18 PM
Priority Date
:
Sep-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Malaysia
Processing Stage
:
Labor Certification
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Hong12 is on a distinguished road
Default Pending PERM..H1 ext approved with wrong work experience,education,job duty..pls help

I have a big problem that I got approved on the H1 Recapture to get back into US on January 15, 09 though my attorney screwed up by putting someone else background into the Petition Letter submitted to USCIS with my application. The petition letter to USCIS is all wrong. It states the wrong education, work experience and job duty. They put somebody else background into mine. They put the correct sponsoring company on the first page of the letter though at the end of the second page they put the wrong sponsoring company. In this case, what should I do and what should I answer at the US Consular in Malaysia to get my H1 Visa? What should I do now? Please advise. Do I have to resubmit the application back to USCIS? Will I get rejected? Please help. Thank you very much.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 12-16-2008, 03:36 AM
Priority Date
:
Sep-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Malaysia
Processing Stage
:
Labor Certification
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Hong12 is on a distinguished road

I just talked to my lawyer again, and he told me that Iím overreacting! He kept saying that this is not a big deal at all for having the wrong background on the petition letter submitted to USCIS. He said that the new petition letter, I-129 and documents do not need to be resubmitted to USCIS. My lawyer also said that he can simply solve the problem by sending me the new petition letter. Accordingly, I can then bring this new letter to the consular for the visa interview instead of going through the resubmission. He also said that there is nothing to be worry about PIMS or anything. Could you please advise what to do? Pls help. Thank you very much.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote