Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Labor Certification Stage > PERM Processing
Click to log in with Facebook
PERM Processing Labor processing through PERM

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-02-2014, 10:32 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
topusumi is on a distinguished road
Default PERM approved. But job grade and location changed

Hello
My current visa status is H1B. My company filed my PERM in Idaho. Before the PERM was approved, I was promoted to a manager (E4 to M1) and transferred to California. My paralegal is aware of this change and recently made an amendment to my H1B. My H1B is extended as an employee in California. Just today (3 moths after I moved to CA), I found out that my old PERM is approved. Although it is approved, is it valid? Can my attorney apply for I-140 on behalf of me? What options do I have?

Thanks
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 05-02-2014, 11:11 PM
Priority Date
:
Mar-08
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
01/06/2012
Compare
krishmunn has a reputation beyond repute krishmunn has a reputation beyond repute krishmunn has a reputation beyond repute krishmunn has a reputation beyond repute krishmunn has a reputation beyond repute krishmunn has a reputation beyond repute krishmunn has a reputation beyond repute krishmunn has a reputation beyond repute krishmunn has a reputation beyond repute krishmunn has a reputation beyond repute krishmunn has a reputation beyond repute

To use the existing PERM and file a 140 (and 485) based on it, your employer must agree and state that you will be working in IA after your GC is approved. You will actually HAVE TO work in IA at least for 6 months after your GC is approved unless you use AC21 to switch job after your 485 is filed