Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Member's Only Forum > State Chapters > New Jersey (NJ)
Click to log in with Facebook
New Jersey (NJ) New Jersey (NJ)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-22-2007, 02:29 PM
Priority Date
:
Mar-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/11/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/17/2007
Compare
chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute
Default New Jersey members : IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Dear New Jersey members,
We have been recieving messages from New Jersey members that the "poll" is not properly worded and many people are blaming the leadership for our ways of handling things. Some members are writing to us that they have other things to do and will consider coming but not sure.
Our message to all those eluders and excuse givers is "We are not doing any favour to you nor are we seeking any favour from you". We want you to stand up for yourself and that is what IV is all about. Those who are actively participating are people like you, everyone has decent jobs and families and kids at home and other things to do.
Please let us know if we are wasting our time? We cannot spoon feed you or change your diapers.
We all are a part of IV and at times of need we must stand up for ourselves and rise in unity. Now if you are not interested at all, please do not mislead us in future by showing false interests.
We are all grown ups and have kids, is this what you will teach your kids? To give silly excuses and blame leadership because of cowardice?