Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > All other Green Card Issues
Click to log in with Facebook
All other Green Card Issues I-140/I-485, Family Based Green Card

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-23-2007, 03:38 PM
Priority Date
:
Jan-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
bluez25 is just really nice bluez25 is just really nice bluez25 is just really nice bluez25 is just really nice bluez25 is just really nice
Default I-485 Case left assigned to an officer who left USCIS. remained unassigned long time

Guys.. please look at this story. this guy's case was assigned to an officer who was no more with USCIS and got stuck for almost more than years......

http://www.immigrationportal.com/sho...d.php?t=261980

Finally got his case approved after several calls to USCIS...

Please stay on top of you case and make sure it is not put in a dead box like that....

Good Luck guys
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 08-23-2007, 03:54 PM
Super Moderator
Priority Date
:
Jul-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare
paskal has a reputation beyond repute paskal has a reputation beyond repute paskal has a reputation beyond repute paskal has a reputation beyond repute paskal has a reputation beyond repute paskal has a reputation beyond repute paskal has a reputation beyond repute paskal has a reputation beyond repute paskal has a reputation beyond repute paskal has a reputation beyond repute paskal has a reputation beyond repute
Default thanks for the heads up

this is just the kind of thing we want to fight! terrible situation...
please help iv's efforts to end retrogression for all.
please all come to the rally, volunteer, contribute and spread the word!

To be a star, you must shine your own light, follow your own path, and not worry about the darkness, for that is when the stars shine brightest!
Don't be afraid to try something new, remember amateurs built the ark and professionals the Titanic!

Old 08-23-2007, 03:58 PM
Administrator
Priority Date
:
Mar-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/06/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare
pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute

Do not spam the forum by posting the same post more than once.

Old 08-23-2007, 03:59 PM
Priority Date
:
Jan-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
bluez25 is just really nice bluez25 is just really nice bluez25 is just really nice bluez25 is just really nice bluez25 is just really nice

Thanks and appreciate closing the other duplicate thread paskal. I wasnt sure about which categorty should I put this torture story.

Keep up the good work..

Old 08-23-2007, 04:01 PM
Priority Date
:
Jan-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare

Pappu--> Thanks for being on top of everything. There is a slight difference between spaming and giving information in 2 different threads. Paskal already closed the other thread and I agreee with that. But this is not spaming my friend..... Spaming is putting useless information all over with no interest on that....

I guess you would understand what I am talking about..

Old 08-23-2007, 05:25 PM
Administrator
Priority Date
:
Mar-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/06/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare
pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluez25 View Post
Pappu--> Thanks for being on top of everything. There is a slight difference between spaming and giving information in 2 different threads. Paskal already closed the other thread and I agreee with that. But this is not spaming my friend..... Spaming is putting useless information all over with no interest on that....

I guess you would understand what I am talking about..
Sure thanks. I should have said-- don't post duplicate posts. I take my remarks back.

Old 08-23-2007, 05:48 PM
Priority Date
:
Jan-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare

I really appreciate Pappu and this is why I like IV a lot... Staying focused.. I wish I could come to the rally but due to lot of personal reasons I will not be able to attend. ..... and coming back to the focus point of this thread....

Guys please stay on top of your case and make sure your's is not one of the case sitting in the dead box..... The actual message from the other thread just to avoid the jump....

From a user expected from other forum
---------------------------------------

Finally it's my turn - a Sunday phone call changed it all...
...yeah...yeah...yeah...
...etc...etc...etc...

...after hearing lots of crap for 6 years, finally I also got my approval on 8/21...no, no, no...it's not over for me...they wouldn't let that happen so easily... they approved mine...but they didn't approve my wife's....so, I am still waiting....just half way through....

here is some snapshots my long story....

EB3, India

Labor PD: 10/18/2001 [ my own labor, NOT A SUBSTITUTE ]
I140 / 485 ND: 11/13/2003
I140 AD: 04/2004
FP1: 12/2004
stuck in Namecheck till 6/2006
Xfer VSC to TSC: 3/2/07
FP2: 5/9/07

Status of case since then:

6/4/07: All ready for approval, waiting in queue
6/5/07: Assigned to an officer
6/27/07: Officer on leave, reassigned to another officer
8/6/07: Case waiting to be assigned to an officer ??? wtf ???
8/13 - 8/17: Contacted everyone mentioned in this board, this isn't my first time...just the n-th time....

8/19 - Sunday 5:56pm - actually this is the MOST important event. So, I shall never forget the time. I received a call in my home phone from extn. 1202. The gentleman with a 50sh voice, identified himself as an officer from USCIS. He mentioned that he is aware my case is stuck and wanted to know all details that I have been complaining about. After hearing everything from me and my wife, he looked into some stuff in his system. He particularly looked in details to whom my cases was assigned to....finally he apologised and told me, probably my case was assigned to AN OFFICER WHO IS NO MORE WITH USCIS FOR SOMETIME...phone call for around 48 minutes...
he apologized again and told me that he would inform Texas Center that there are cases assigned to this person who is not with USCIS anymore...

8/21 - 8:01 am - I got only one mail from CRIS "Approval Notice Sent for I485"
...don't know when I would get the "Card Production Ordered" and "Welcome" mails

Well guys, did you notice the flurry of approval today?...mostly old cases....does that have anything with my Sunday's phone call?.....I am guessing so...

My wife's cases didn't get approved since it is with another officer...hope to get that one soon...

All the best to everyone in this forum....I hope lot's of more approvals to come in September....
I-140 AD - 6/2004
I-485 - Transferred VSC to TSC - 3/2/07
FP1 - 12/24/04
FP2 - 5/9/07
6/5/07 - Case assigned to an officer
6/27/07 - Officer on leave, case reassigned to Another officer
5th EAD AD - 7/26/07
SR raised on - 6/11/07
Reply on 7/26/07 - Complications lead to additional Reveiw - 6 months
I-485 - AD: Never

Old 08-23-2007, 05:48 PM
Super Moderator
Priority Date
:
Jul-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare
paskal has a reputation beyond repute paskal has a reputation beyond repute paskal has a reputation beyond repute paskal has a reputation beyond repute paskal has a reputation beyond repute paskal has a reputation beyond repute paskal has a reputation beyond repute paskal has a reputation beyond repute paskal has a reputation beyond repute paskal has a reputation beyond repute paskal has a reputation beyond repute
Default bluez25

please join your state chapter if you have not done so already!

To be a star, you must shine your own light, follow your own path, and not worry about the darkness, for that is when the stars shine brightest!
Don't be afraid to try something new, remember amateurs built the ark and professionals the Titanic!