Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > All other Green Card Issues
Click to log in with Facebook
All other Green Card Issues I-140/I-485, Family Based Green Card

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-27-2007, 02:50 PM
Priority Date
:
Jan-07
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Mexico
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
pezz77 is on a distinguished road
Default Attorney Selection Help: Anyone in the Philly, Tri State area??

Hi guys,

I am in real need of suggestions for attorneys in the area. I am in PA, and need a good attorney (since mine just dropped off the face of the earth). Don't really care where he/she is, but I want to go with someone that it's been suggested by other immigrants, rather than other attys.
Please reply with suggestions. I appreciate it.

Thanks.
Bookmark and Share Compare

Old 08-27-2007, 02:56 PM
Super Moderator
Priority Date
:
Jul-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare
paskal has a reputation beyond repute paskal has a reputation beyond repute paskal has a reputation beyond repute paskal has a reputation beyond repute paskal has a reputation beyond repute paskal has a reputation beyond repute paskal has a reputation beyond repute paskal has a reputation beyond repute paskal has a reputation beyond repute paskal has a reputation beyond repute paskal has a reputation beyond repute
Default Pa

Pezz,

I hope you get some good suggestions- just a little thing- your attorney does not have to be located where you are, a lot of people deal long distance!

Please don't forget to join your state chapter and sign up for the rally. We are counting on a strong presence from the Philadelphia area and indeed all PA!

To be a star, you must shine your own light, follow your own path, and not worry about the darkness, for that is when the stars shine brightest!
Don't be afraid to try something new, remember amateurs built the ark and professionals the Titanic!

Old 08-27-2007, 03:08 PM
Priority Date
:
Oct-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
rkanth12 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by pezz77 View Post
Hi guys,

I am in real need of suggestions for attorneys in the area. I am in PA, and need a good attorney (since mine just dropped off the face of the earth). Don't really care where he/she is, but I want to go with someone that it's been suggested by other immigrants, rather than other attys.
Please reply with suggestions. I appreciate it.

Thanks.
PMed you. Let me know if you need any more information.

Old 08-27-2007, 03:24 PM
Administrator
Priority Date
:
Mar-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/06/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare
pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute

There are a few good threads on this topic. Do a search.You will find good information.

Closed Thread