Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > All other Green Card Issues
Click to log in with Facebook
All other Green Card Issues I-140/I-485, Family Based Green Card

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2010, 12:03 PM
Priority Date
:
Jun-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
gcformeornot will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up New Pilot email based AC21 notification system???

http://aila.org/content/default.aspx?docid=31886

I hope this works out and they implement for every service center....
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 05-04-2010, 12:08 PM
Priority Date
:
May-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
11/15/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/10/2007
Compare
va_dude has a brilliant future va_dude has a brilliant future va_dude has a brilliant future va_dude has a brilliant future va_dude has a brilliant future va_dude has a brilliant future va_dude has a brilliant future va_dude has a brilliant future va_dude has a brilliant future va_dude has a brilliant future va_dude has a brilliant future

wow.... interesting post.
thanks.

i used ac21 to port and mailed uscis the info regarding the port. I wonder if i shud be resending that info using this new process.

Got to send this to my attorney and get her input.

Old 05-04-2010, 12:16 PM
Priority Date
:
Aug-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
10/01/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/30/2007
Compare
psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute
Default only for TSC?

My case is in Nebarska.. is their an email for that location?

Quote:
Originally Posted by va_dude View Post
wow.... interesting post.
thanks.

i used ac21 to port and mailed uscis the info regarding the port. I wonder if i shud be resending that info using this new process.

Got to send this to my attorney and get her input.

Support HR-3012 and Support Fairness!

Facebook | Google+ | Twitter | Contribute | HR3012 Wiki

Info on Rally | Accommodation | Air Miles | Carpool | Merchandize | Posters | Volunteers

--------------------------
Result for psaxena:
Your position is 53193 in the Green Card Queue based on your Country of Chargeability "India", Priority Date "Aug-06" and Category "EB3" .
Your Expected Date of Adjudication is Sep, 2028.

Old 05-04-2010, 12:20 PM
Priority Date
:
Feb-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/01/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
swamy has a brilliant future swamy has a brilliant future swamy has a brilliant future swamy has a brilliant future swamy has a brilliant future swamy has a brilliant future swamy has a brilliant future swamy has a brilliant future swamy has a brilliant future swamy has a brilliant future swamy has a brilliant future

i'm afraid this has potential to turn into a big headache when theres a job loss. the only slightly useful, if one can call it that, byproduct of the ginormous delays are ppl get sometime to port to a new job but if this is implemented they may make it mandatory for you to inform & then harass you abt it.
why cant they clarify the regulation first and interpret it properly before indulging in these things?

Last edited by swamy; 05-04-2010 at 12:22 PM.

Old 05-04-2010, 01:08 PM
Donor
Priority Date
:
Jul-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
08/01/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/09/2007
Compare
jackisback has a reputation beyond repute jackisback has a reputation beyond repute jackisback has a reputation beyond repute jackisback has a reputation beyond repute jackisback has a reputation beyond repute jackisback has a reputation beyond repute jackisback has a reputation beyond repute jackisback has a reputation beyond repute jackisback has a reputation beyond repute jackisback has a reputation beyond repute jackisback has a reputation beyond repute
Default What?

Should this not come from USCIS rather than coming from AILA? I would think this should be a press release or "news" on the USCIS website if they are starting this pilot.

Are we supposed to be worried about sending this email since someone has got access to the AILA letter and posted it here in IV?

This should be coming from USCIS or the attorney's offices...

Old 05-05-2010, 03:23 AM
Priority Date
:
Apr-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
11/16/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare
drirshad has much to be proud of drirshad has much to be proud of drirshad has much to be proud of drirshad has much to be proud of drirshad has much to be proud of drirshad has much to be proud of drirshad has much to be proud of drirshad has much to be proud of drirshad has much to be proud of
Default Details

USCIS TEXAS SERVICE CENTER EMAIL PILOT INITIATIVE:
EMPLOYMENT-BASED 1-485 SPECIAL NOTIFICATION PROTOCOL

April 22, 2010

PURPOSE: The purpose of the Texas Service Cemer (TSC) employment-based (EB) 1-485 Email Pilot Special Notification Initiative is to prOVide a mechanism by which applicants can facilitate TSC processes relating to speCific EB 1-485 application scenarios through an email address. The email address for this purpose is: EBUPDATE.Tsc@dhs.gov.
Applicants will receive an automatic reply from TSC stating that the email was received. After submitting infonnation through this pilot email initiative, one follow-up inquiry may be sent if no communication has been received from TSC, such as a decision notice, a request for evidence, or other notice, within 90 days.
The automatic email reply will proVide further information on how to submit the follow-up inquiry. This email account does not replace general inquiry processes that are in place for users; general inquiries
received at this email account will not be addressed.

EB 1-485 CASE IDENTIFICATION PROCEDURES
1. What is the procedure to notify TSC when an applicant is eligible for porting under AC21?
I. You should identify only one applicant in a single e-mail. E-mails must pertain to applicants whose 1-485s have been pending for 180 or more days and who are eligible for AC21 porting.
2. You should send an email to: EBUPDATE.Tsc@dhs.gov
3. On the subject line, you should write "EB 1-485/AC21." (Example: EB 1-485/AC21).
4. In the text of the email, you should prOVide: A-number, old employer's name and new employer's name. You should attach a copy of the new employer's letter of employment. The letter must
identify the follOWing information: the new employer, the letter's author and his/her job title, applicants new job title, start date of new employment, hours per week, salary, and specific description of the duties to be performed.
5. If the applicant has more than one A-number, you should type them both on the same line separated by a "/". (Example: All 1222333 I A444555666). If there are multiple family members, you should type them all on the same line separated by commas. (Example: AIII222333, A222333444, A444555666). You should also indicate which of the A-numbers is that of the principal 1-485 applicam I 1-140 beneficiary.

Old 06-03-2010, 01:17 PM
Donor
Priority Date
:
Jul-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
08/01/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/09/2007
Compare
jackisback has a reputation beyond repute jackisback has a reputation beyond repute jackisback has a reputation beyond repute jackisback has a reputation beyond repute jackisback has a reputation beyond repute jackisback has a reputation beyond repute jackisback has a reputation beyond repute jackisback has a reputation beyond repute jackisback has a reputation beyond repute jackisback has a reputation beyond repute jackisback has a reputation beyond repute
Default Anybody used this?

Anyone used this to inform CIS of their AC-21 case since it was announced?
Any experiences??? I had sent this to my attorney for his inputs but got no response

Old 06-03-2010, 01:42 PM
Donor
Priority Date
:
May-02
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/20/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/11/2007
Compare
sameer2730 has a reputation beyond repute sameer2730 has a reputation beyond repute sameer2730 has a reputation beyond repute sameer2730 has a reputation beyond repute sameer2730 has a reputation beyond repute sameer2730 has a reputation beyond repute sameer2730 has a reputation beyond repute sameer2730 has a reputation beyond repute sameer2730 has a reputation beyond repute sameer2730 has a reputation beyond repute sameer2730 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackisback View Post
Anyone used this to inform CIS of their AC-21 case since it was announced?
Any experiences??? I had sent this to my attorney for his inputs but got no response
Do you know if you can do this yourself or do you need you attorney to send this email on your behalf?

Old 06-03-2010, 05:22 PM
Donor
Priority Date
:
Jul-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
08/01/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/09/2007
Compare

I am not sure. That is why I am asking for inputs if someone has done this.
Is it required for an AC-21 case or optional?

Old 06-04-2010, 09:32 AM
Priority Date
:
Apr-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/05/2007
Compare
nrk is infamous around these parts nrk is infamous around these parts nrk is infamous around these parts nrk is infamous around these parts nrk is infamous around these parts nrk is infamous around these parts nrk is infamous around these parts nrk is infamous around these parts nrk is infamous around these parts nrk is infamous around these parts nrk is infamous around these parts
Default Do we need to file AC21 based upon this.

Hi Guys,

This is my second job on EAD and never filed AC21. Do we need file one (Is it mandatory or optional)