Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > All other Green Card Issues
Click to log in with Facebook
All other Green Card Issues I-140/I-485, Family Based Green Card

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-02-2010, 04:45 PM
Priority Date
:
Nov-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
03/10/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/30/2007
Compare
masterji has much to be proud of masterji has much to be proud of masterji has much to be proud of masterji has much to be proud of masterji has much to be proud of masterji has much to be proud of masterji has much to be proud of masterji has much to be proud of masterji has much to be proud of

Just opened a SR this morning. Will now go down through my list:
1. Will file Ombusman
2. Will contact Congressman
3. Will go for Infopass
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 08-02-2010, 04:52 PM
Priority Date
:
Apr-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/14/2007
Compare
redcard has a reputation beyond repute redcard has a reputation beyond repute redcard has a reputation beyond repute redcard has a reputation beyond repute redcard has a reputation beyond repute redcard has a reputation beyond repute redcard has a reputation beyond repute redcard has a reputation beyond repute redcard has a reputation beyond repute redcard has a reputation beyond repute redcard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Change IE settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by eb2_2006 View Post
Same is the case when i try to view those two threads from office.From home i am able to view thouhg.
The reason you cannot see from work is because of the privacy settings of your browser in IE. Set you browser privacy setting to low to accept all cookies and also in your security settings set add IV to the trusted sites.

Do this and you are set to spend all the free time at work browsing IV and waiting for your approval.... good luck

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-02-2010, 04:58 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare
dhesha is infamous around these parts dhesha is infamous around these parts dhesha is infamous around these parts dhesha is infamous around these parts dhesha is infamous around these parts dhesha is infamous around these parts dhesha is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterji View Post
Just opened a SR this morning. Will now go down through my list:
1. Will file Ombusman
2. Will contact Congressman
3. Will go for Infopass
Masterji, can you please give the phone number and some advise for how to open SR?

Old 08-02-2010, 05:29 PM
Priority Date
:
Nov-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
03/10/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/30/2007
Compare
masterji has much to be proud of masterji has much to be proud of masterji has much to be proud of masterji has much to be proud of masterji has much to be proud of masterji has much to be proud of masterji has much to be proud of masterji has much to be proud of masterji has much to be proud of

Call 1-800-375-5283, follow the prompt to talk to someone (select the option 'your case is outside the processing time') and tell the person that you want to open a service request (SR) for your case. You should have your receipt in front of you when you call.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhesha View Post
Masterji, can you please give the phone number and some advise for how to open SR?

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-02-2010, 07:50 PM
Priority Date
:
Jan-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
04/14/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare
micofrost is infamous around these parts micofrost is infamous around these parts micofrost is infamous around these parts micofrost is infamous around these parts micofrost is infamous around these parts micofrost is infamous around these parts micofrost is infamous around these parts
Default Those Who Became Current in Aug 2010 Bulletin

Do not get too excited. If we are still in current in the Sep 2010 bulletin, then some reason for hope.

As of now, I only expect < 5% people to get approved this month.

If we are still current for Sep 2010 bulletin, then expect around 35 % to get through.

If we still stay current until the end of the year, expect ~ 80 % to get through.

How did I get the numbers ? My gut feeling.

0 out of 5 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-02-2010, 11:52 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
transpass has a reputation beyond repute transpass has a reputation beyond repute transpass has a reputation beyond repute transpass has a reputation beyond repute transpass has a reputation beyond repute transpass has a reputation beyond repute transpass has a reputation beyond repute transpass has a reputation beyond repute transpass has a reputation beyond repute transpass has a reputation beyond repute transpass has a reputation beyond repute
Default Finally Greened...

Today I received 'Card Production' ordered emails for both my spouse and me...

Old 08-03-2010, 01:49 AM
Priority Date
:
Feb-06
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
buddyinsd has a reputation beyond repute buddyinsd has a reputation beyond repute buddyinsd has a reputation beyond repute buddyinsd has a reputation beyond repute buddyinsd has a reputation beyond repute buddyinsd has a reputation beyond repute buddyinsd has a reputation beyond repute buddyinsd has a reputation beyond repute buddyinsd has a reputation beyond repute buddyinsd has a reputation beyond repute buddyinsd has a reputation beyond repute
Default Uscis

Thanx. But I'm sure USCIS dozn't work based on ur gut feeling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by micofrost View Post
Do not get too excited. If we are still in current in the Sep 2010 bulletin, then some reason for hope.

As of now, I only expect < 5% people to get approved this month.

If we are still current for Sep 2010 bulletin, then expect around 35 % to get through.

If we still stay current until the end of the year, expect ~ 80 % to get through.

How did I get the numbers ? My gut feeling.

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-03-2010, 01:52 AM
Priority Date
:
Feb-06
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
buddyinsd has a reputation beyond repute buddyinsd has a reputation beyond repute buddyinsd has a reputation beyond repute buddyinsd has a reputation beyond repute buddyinsd has a reputation beyond repute buddyinsd has a reputation beyond repute buddyinsd has a reputation beyond repute buddyinsd has a reputation beyond repute buddyinsd has a reputation beyond repute buddyinsd has a reputation beyond repute buddyinsd has a reputation beyond repute
Default Congrats

Quote:
Originally Posted by transpass View Post
U seem to be an old tiger on this forum... Enjoy ur green. Greened on the first day itself. What else can u ask for? I'm not sure how many sleepless nites I'll hv to go thru this month . But I'm positive that I'll get it this month...

Just curious. Did u get ur "magic" email in the nite OR was it sometime during working hours?

Old 08-03-2010, 02:04 AM
Priority Date
:
Jan-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
02/02/2002
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
03/03/2003
Compare
yagw is a splendid one to behold yagw is a splendid one to behold yagw is a splendid one to behold yagw is a splendid one to behold yagw is a splendid one to behold yagw is a splendid one to behold yagw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyinsd View Post
U seem to be an old tiger on this forum... Enjoy ur green. Greened on the first day itself. What else can u ask for? I'm not sure how many sleepless nites I'll hv to go thru this month . But I'm positive that I'll get it this month...

Just curious. Did u get ur "magic" email in the nite OR was it sometime during working hours?
hey buddy, whats your pd?

Old 08-03-2010, 02:08 AM
Priority Date
:
Oct-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
03/02/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/23/2007
Compare
matrixneo is a splendid one to behold matrixneo is a splendid one to behold matrixneo is a splendid one to behold matrixneo is a splendid one to behold matrixneo is a splendid one to behold matrixneo is a splendid one to behold matrixneo is a splendid one to behold

congrats transpass...

Old 08-03-2010, 02:11 AM
Priority Date
:
Apr-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
gimmeacard has a reputation beyond repute gimmeacard has a reputation beyond repute gimmeacard has a reputation beyond repute gimmeacard has a reputation beyond repute gimmeacard has a reputation beyond repute gimmeacard has a reputation beyond repute gimmeacard has a reputation beyond repute gimmeacard has a reputation beyond repute gimmeacard has a reputation beyond repute gimmeacard has a reputation beyond repute gimmeacard has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

add some of ur details on case processing

Old 08-03-2010, 04:45 AM
Priority Date
:
Oct-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
reddyram is infamous around these parts reddyram is infamous around these parts reddyram is infamous around these parts reddyram is infamous around these parts reddyram is infamous around these parts reddyram is infamous around these parts reddyram is infamous around these parts reddyram is infamous around these parts reddyram is infamous around these parts reddyram is infamous around these parts reddyram is infamous around these parts
Question

Quote:
what was ur processing center

Old 08-03-2010, 10:07 AM
Priority Date
:
Dec-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
03/27/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/25/2007
Compare
X-Wing is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Transpass, congratulations!

You give me hope amidst my fear
  • EB2 PD Dec 2005, I-140 approved, I-485 filed July 2007, jumped jobs July 2008, NOID March 2009, Response not yet acknowledged by USCIS
  • EB2 PD Dec 2002, I-140 denied May 2005, Appealed June 2005, Denied Dec 2006
  • EB3 PD July 2000, Firm bankrupt July 2001, case closed
  • First H1-B April 1999
  • Arrived on F1 Aug 1996

Last edited by X-Wing; 08-03-2010 at 10:27 AM.

Old 08-03-2010, 10:18 AM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
transpass has a reputation beyond repute transpass has a reputation beyond repute transpass has a reputation beyond repute transpass has a reputation beyond repute transpass has a reputation beyond repute transpass has a reputation beyond repute transpass has a reputation beyond repute transpass has a reputation beyond repute transpass has a reputation beyond repute transpass has a reputation beyond repute transpass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Yep, it's been a long 16 yrs in the country...I got my email 10.30 in the morning yesterday...rather, I got my text message first on my cell phone that the status has been updated...

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-03-2010, 10:20 AM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Wing View Post
Transpass, congratulations!

You give me hope admist my fear
I know it's been a long 14 yrs for you...but if I can finally smell the green after 16 yrs, so too will you...Keep us posted...