Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > All other Green Card Issues
Click to log in with Facebook
All other Green Card Issues I-140/I-485, Family Based Green Card

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-03-2010, 10:21 AM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
transpass has a reputation beyond repute transpass has a reputation beyond repute transpass has a reputation beyond repute transpass has a reputation beyond repute transpass has a reputation beyond repute transpass has a reputation beyond repute transpass has a reputation beyond repute transpass has a reputation beyond repute transpass has a reputation beyond repute transpass has a reputation beyond repute transpass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddyram View Post
what was ur processing center
Mine was TSC...Actually it was NSC, but transferred to TSC during July fiasco..
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 08-03-2010, 10:22 AM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
transpass has a reputation beyond repute transpass has a reputation beyond repute transpass has a reputation beyond repute transpass has a reputation beyond repute transpass has a reputation beyond repute transpass has a reputation beyond repute transpass has a reputation beyond repute transpass has a reputation beyond repute transpass has a reputation beyond repute transpass has a reputation beyond repute transpass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by matrixneo View Post
congrats transpass...
Thanks a bunch...

Old 08-03-2010, 10:42 AM
Priority Date
:
Feb-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
04/01/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/14/2007
Compare
neverbefore has a reputation beyond repute neverbefore has a reputation beyond repute neverbefore has a reputation beyond repute neverbefore has a reputation beyond repute neverbefore has a reputation beyond repute neverbefore has a reputation beyond repute neverbefore has a reputation beyond repute neverbefore has a reputation beyond repute neverbefore has a reputation beyond repute neverbefore has a reputation beyond repute neverbefore has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterji View Post
Call 1-800-375-5283, follow the prompt to talk to someone (select the option 'your case is outside the processing time') and tell the person that you want to open a service request (SR) for your case. You should have your receipt in front of you when you call.
Thanks for the info. Can you also tell us how to go through the other steps in your list?

Thanks once again.

Old 08-03-2010, 10:52 AM
Priority Date
:
May-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/07/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/18/2007
Compare
bskrishna has a spectacular aura about bskrishna has a spectacular aura about bskrishna has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael chertoff View Post
Dear respected Pappu,

I am sorry for the confusion and wrong information. I can not view those two threads.Is there anything I am missing? I am sorry pappu.
Thanks
MC
I had the same issue for the last month or so. Also the message that comes up once the login fails is misleading. It tells you that you might have been disabled, or you are acessing a donor forum etc. or you are trying to edit someone else's post. (it will be very helpful to add a message about the privacy setting there)
You need to change the privacy setting in your browser to log on to these threads.

Old 08-03-2010, 11:01 AM
Priority Date
:
Dec-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
03/10/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare
smisachu has a reputation beyond repute smisachu has a reputation beyond repute smisachu has a reputation beyond repute smisachu has a reputation beyond repute smisachu has a reputation beyond repute smisachu has a reputation beyond repute smisachu has a reputation beyond repute smisachu has a reputation beyond repute smisachu has a reputation beyond repute smisachu has a reputation beyond repute smisachu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by transpass View Post
Thanks a bunch...
Congrads. What was your notice date. My case is similar to yours. Dec 2005 PD with Sep 4th notice date. Hope my case is in the same pile as yours
RD- Sep 4th 2007
EAD- Sep 17th 2007
FP- Sep 28th
AP- Oct 1st

First application:
EB-2 Aug 2002-Employer Shut Down

GREENED AUG 5th 2010

Old 08-03-2010, 11:31 AM
Priority Date
:
Oct-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/30/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/30/2007
Compare
wizkid732 has a spectacular aura about wizkid732 has a spectacular aura about wizkid732 has a spectacular aura about

Can you please let us know what your notice date is.
Wish you all the very best. Are you throwing a party? or has the wait for 16 yrs killed all the enthu?

Quote:
Yep, it's been a long 16 yrs in the country...I got my email 10.30 in the morning yesterday...rather, I got my text message first on my cell phone that the status has been updated...

Old 08-03-2010, 12:52 PM
Priority Date
:
Nov-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
03/10/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/30/2007
Compare
masterji has much to be proud of masterji has much to be proud of masterji has much to be proud of masterji has much to be proud of masterji has much to be proud of masterji has much to be proud of masterji has much to be proud of masterji has much to be proud of masterji has much to be proud of
Default Greened

Finally I was greened after 4 years and 3 months from my I-140 approval date.
I opened a SR yesterday and today my CPO e-mail came to my mailbox. However my wife's status says
"On August 2, 2010, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later."
Do you know what does it mean?

I am not sure whether opening a SR helped or not. Good luck to everyone. Remember GC is something but not everything in life. Being healthy and spending quality time with your family are more important than GC.

Old 08-03-2010, 12:56 PM
Priority Date
:
Nov-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
03/10/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/30/2007
Compare
masterji has much to be proud of masterji has much to be proud of masterji has much to be proud of masterji has much to be proud of masterji has much to be proud of masterji has much to be proud of masterji has much to be proud of masterji has much to be proud of masterji has much to be proud of

Actually today I received my CPO e-mail, so I will go down through my list! But anyway,
1. You can contact your local congressman and explain your situation
2. You can visit your local USCIS office through an Infopass appointment
3. You can file an ombudsman form (google it)
Good luck! Opening a SR was really helpful in my case.
Quote:
Originally Posted by neverbefore View Post
Thanks for the info. Can you also tell us how to go through the other steps in your list?

Thanks once again.

Last edited by masterji; 08-03-2010 at 01:00 PM.

Old 08-03-2010, 01:04 PM
Donor
Priority Date
:
Feb-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/01/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/13/2007
Compare
illinois_alum has a reputation beyond repute illinois_alum has a reputation beyond repute illinois_alum has a reputation beyond repute illinois_alum has a reputation beyond repute illinois_alum has a reputation beyond repute illinois_alum has a reputation beyond repute illinois_alum has a reputation beyond repute illinois_alum has a reputation beyond repute illinois_alum has a reputation beyond repute illinois_alum has a reputation beyond repute illinois_alum has a reputation beyond repute
Default Us too...

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterji View Post
Finally I was greened after 4 years and 3 months from my I-140 approval date.
I opened a SR yesterday and today my CPO e-mail came to my mailbox. However my wife's status says
"On August 2, 2010, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later."
Do you know what does it mean?

I am not sure whether opening a SR helped or not. Good luck to everyone. Remember GC is something but not everything in life. Being healthy and spending quality time with your family are more important than GC.
We just got greened this morning...was on the call with USCIS Cust Service to open an expedite request (a 3rd attempt!!) for my AP and when I refreshed the Case Status Online portal page...saw the LUD.

Says they actually approved and ordered card production on 8/2/2010...

Good luck to everyone else waiting...I know its frustrating...
FP Notice Date: Aug 31'07
FP Completed: Sept 28'07
GOT GREENED: 08/02/2010 by NSC
Contributed $250 and will continue to contribute even in the future!

Old 08-03-2010, 01:07 PM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
godspeed has a reputation beyond repute godspeed has a reputation beyond repute godspeed has a reputation beyond repute godspeed has a reputation beyond repute godspeed has a reputation beyond repute godspeed has a reputation beyond repute godspeed has a reputation beyond repute godspeed has a reputation beyond repute godspeed has a reputation beyond repute godspeed has a reputation beyond repute godspeed has a reputation beyond repute
Default please take the poll

congrats to all those getting greened,
please take a moment and participate in the poll on '2010 last quarter approvals' thread,
thanks if already done.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Old 08-03-2010, 01:10 PM
Priority Date
:
Oct-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/30/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/02/2007
Compare
ezee is just really nice ezee is just really nice ezee is just really nice ezee is just really nice
Default Still no NSC approvals

Anyone getting approved through NSC this month? Looks like the file pusher (peon) is on vacation, so the babus are out having chai!

Old 08-03-2010, 01:14 PM
Donor
Priority Date
:
Feb-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/01/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/13/2007
Compare
illinois_alum has a reputation beyond repute illinois_alum has a reputation beyond repute illinois_alum has a reputation beyond repute illinois_alum has a reputation beyond repute illinois_alum has a reputation beyond repute illinois_alum has a reputation beyond repute illinois_alum has a reputation beyond repute illinois_alum has a reputation beyond repute illinois_alum has a reputation beyond repute illinois_alum has a reputation beyond repute illinois_alum has a reputation beyond repute
Default Our 485s were at NSC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezee View Post
Anyone getting approved through NSC this month? Looks like the file pusher (peon) is on vacation, so the babus are out having chai!
Our cases were pending at NSC...got the approval/card production ordered email this morning..
FP Notice Date: Aug 31'07
FP Completed: Sept 28'07
GOT GREENED: 08/02/2010 by NSC
Contributed $250 and will continue to contribute even in the future!

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-03-2010, 01:14 PM
Priority Date
:
Oct-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/30/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/30/2007
Compare
wizkid732 has a spectacular aura about wizkid732 has a spectacular aura about wizkid732 has a spectacular aura about

You might be right. I am interested in the Notice date. Mine is Sept 7th and NSC. Looks like it is rotting in the corner. Hope someone takes notice of it.

Quote:

Last edited by wizkid732; 08-03-2010 at 01:19 PM.

Old 08-03-2010, 01:15 PM
Priority Date
:
Nov-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
03/10/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/30/2007
Compare

Mine was at NSC and was approved this morning.
Quote:

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-03-2010, 01:21 PM
Priority Date
:
Oct-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
reddyram is infamous around these parts reddyram is infamous around these parts reddyram is infamous around these parts reddyram is infamous around these parts reddyram is infamous around these parts reddyram is infamous around these parts reddyram is infamous around these parts reddyram is infamous around these parts reddyram is infamous around these parts reddyram is infamous around these parts reddyram is infamous around these parts
Question

Quote:
Mine was TSC...Actually it was NSC, but transferred to TSC during July fiasco..
Subkamnaa & Congrats friend. My PD is earlier than urs - Oct 05 . No LUD on mine. What is the July fiasco .

My PD is already current as of now. But there is no movement on my appl - but its just few days past its current status. I am on EB2 with PD of Oct 05 and Serv Center is NE where I got Labor and 140 approved.
Now I am no longer in that state because my project got over in NE. I am working in CA since 08 and filed 485 from CA .
Is there something that if I am in CA a different state from where I initially filed labor - it can cause RFE.