Immigration Voice

Immigration Voice (https://immigrationvoice.org/forum/)
-   All other Green Card Issues (https://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum5-all-other-green-card-issues/)
-   -   August 2010 APPROVALS TRACKER (https://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum5-all-other-green-card-issues/1599351-august-2010-approvals-tracker.html)

msadiqali 08-02-2010 11:13 AM

August 2010 APPROVALS TRACKER
 
Guys,
Lets track August approval in this thread..
I am waiting for GC in August.

FinalGC 08-02-2010 11:27 AM

can u add a POLL too

coolmanasip 08-02-2010 11:31 AM

Why new thread?
 
Why do we need a new thread for this. Just continue on to the "2010 last quarter approvals" thread....keeps things organized and simple for everyone to follow

FinalGC 08-02-2010 11:42 AM

the other tracker has 65 tabs and is very unstable on my pc...i find it difficult opening...all those who are done there can move to this site

Michael chertoff 08-02-2010 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coolmanasip (Post 1974288)
Why do we need a new thread for this. Just continue on to the "2010 last quarter approvals" thread....keeps things organized and simple for everyone to follow

That became a donor forum. Poor people like me can not view that thread.

Thanks

MC

pappu 08-02-2010 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Michael chertoff (Post 1974300)
That became a donor forum. Poor people like me can not view that thread.

Thanks

MC

Stop posting untrue post and misleading people.

The thread mentioned by you is not a donor thread. All donor threads have (donor) written before them. At this time there are zero donor threads. If we have to post an update that cannot be made public we would create a donor thread. At this time there are no donor threads.

Michael chertoff 08-02-2010 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pappu (Post 1974305)
Stop posting untrue post and misleading people.

The thread mentioned by you is not a donor thread. All donor threads have (donor) written before them. At this time there are zero donor threads. If we have to post an update that cannot be made public we would create a donor thread. At this time there are no donor threads.

Dear respected Pappu,

I am sorry for the confusion and wrong information. I can not view those two threads.Is there anything I am missing? I am sorry pappu.
Thanks
MC

vkrishn 08-02-2010 02:03 PM

Problem being that last page of that thread keeps refreshing itself and everytime i scroll down to the bottom of the page it keeps going back to the top. Sounds like some script is running in the background.

ksircar 08-02-2010 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pappu (Post 1974305)
Stop posting untrue post and misleading people.

The thread mentioned by you is not a donor thread. All donor threads have (donor) written before them. At this time there are zero donor threads. If we have to post an update that cannot be made public we would create a donor thread. At this time there are no donor threads.

I cannot see it either. Even after looging in, it won't allow to access the thread,

eb2_2006 08-02-2010 02:40 PM

Same is the case when i try to view those two threads from office.From home i am able to view thouhg.

vactorboy29 08-02-2010 02:47 PM

Click on page before or after then it will stop and let you go through all pages.I had same problem but it seems gone after i follow those tricks.

gbof 08-02-2010 02:47 PM

There are not many approvals pouring yet......Can someone include poll in this thread to make approvals more trasparent?

AreWeThereYet 08-02-2010 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vkrishn (Post 1974379)
Problem being that last page of that thread keeps refreshing itself and everytime i scroll down to the bottom of the page it keeps going back to the top. Sounds like some script is running in the background.

I had the page scrolling issue too on IE 6 (at work) . Now, I open IV forumns on firefox and I do not have the problem anymore.

newuser 08-02-2010 04:31 PM

I press the stop button once the page is loaded.It works. Seems the page keeps refreshing
automatically.

X-Wing 08-02-2010 04:34 PM

May not just be August
 
To forestall disappointment, and FYI, this may not happen in August even though our priority dates are current. Hopefully this quarter though, if CIS judged the numbers awaiting visas correctly before they jumped the dates ahead.

Prayers wouldn't hurt, this time around.....


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:53 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c)ImmigrationVoice.org