Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > All other Green Card Issues
Click to log in with Facebook
All other Green Card Issues I-140/I-485, Family Based Green Card

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 08-12-2010, 03:29 PM
Senior Member
Priority Date
:
Mar-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/04/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 147
bestofall has a reputation beyond repute bestofall has a reputation beyond repute bestofall has a reputation beyond repute bestofall has a reputation beyond repute bestofall has a reputation beyond repute bestofall has a reputation beyond repute bestofall has a reputation beyond repute bestofall has a reputation beyond repute bestofall has a reputation beyond repute bestofall has a reputation beyond repute bestofall has a reputation beyond repute
Default PD EB2 MAR 05 /FEB 05 , waiting approvals

I wonder if any one still waiting approvals having PF EB2 MAR 05 /FEB 05
Iam waiting for approval too

USICS follow-up says wait for 60-90 days for decission...

Last edited by bestofall; 08-12-2010 at 03:32 PM.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #2 (permalink)  
Old 08-12-2010, 03:31 PM
Senior Member
Priority Date
:
Mar-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
09/29/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 992
Libra is a splendid one to behold Libra is a splendid one to behold Libra is a splendid one to behold Libra is a splendid one to behold Libra is a splendid one to behold Libra is a splendid one to behold Libra is a splendid one to behold
Default

Same here, PD Mar 18th 2005.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bestofall View Post
I wonder if any one still waiting approvals having PF EB2 MAR 05 /FEB 05
Iam waiting for approval too

USICS follow-up says wait for 60-90 days for decission...
__________________
Proud IV-MN member
Are you from MN? click here IV-MN-MW
Want to Invite friends to IV? click here
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #3 (permalink)  
Old 08-12-2010, 03:34 PM
Senior Member
Priority Date
:
Mar-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/04/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 147
bestofall has a reputation beyond repute bestofall has a reputation beyond repute bestofall has a reputation beyond repute bestofall has a reputation beyond repute bestofall has a reputation beyond repute bestofall has a reputation beyond repute bestofall has a reputation beyond repute bestofall has a reputation beyond repute bestofall has a reputation beyond repute bestofall has a reputation beyond repute bestofall has a reputation beyond repute
Default Any followup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libra View Post
Same here, PD Mar 18th 2005.

Libra

Have you deone any follow up ? what was the reponse if any ?

Have you given 2 FP . I have given mine on July 19 . but LUD on online status
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #4 (permalink)  
Old 08-12-2010, 03:39 PM
Senior Member
Priority Date
:
Mar-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
09/29/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 992
Libra is a splendid one to behold Libra is a splendid one to behold Libra is a splendid one to behold Libra is a splendid one to behold Libra is a splendid one to behold Libra is a splendid one to behold Libra is a splendid one to behold
Default

I did everything, SR, several calls, emails, 2 infopass, Senators, Congresswomen, Ombudsman....what not...today when I called they told me to wait 60 days. FP done in 2008 for EAD renewal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bestofall View Post
Libra

Have you deone any follow up ? what was the reponse if any ?

Have you given 2 FP . I have given mine on July 19 . but LUD on online status
__________________
Proud IV-MN member
Are you from MN? click here IV-MN-MW
Want to Invite friends to IV? click here
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #5 (permalink)  
Old 08-12-2010, 04:52 PM
Senior Member
Priority Date
:
Jul-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
08/01/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/10/2007
Compare
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 691
meridiani.planum has a reputation beyond repute meridiani.planum has a reputation beyond repute meridiani.planum has a reputation beyond repute meridiani.planum has a reputation beyond repute meridiani.planum has a reputation beyond repute meridiani.planum has a reputation beyond repute meridiani.planum has a reputation beyond repute meridiani.planum has a reputation beyond repute meridiani.planum has a reputation beyond repute meridiani.planum has a reputation beyond repute meridiani.planum has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libra View Post
I did everything, SR, several calls, emails, 2 infopass, Senators, Congresswomen, Ombudsman....what not...today when I called they told me to wait 60 days. FP done in 2008 for EAD renewal.
you should get approved within the next 45 days as they are trying very hard to clear all cases. But if you dont hear anything by mid-Sept, talk to your attorneys about the possiblity of filing a writ of mandamus as a last resort.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #6 (permalink)  
Old 08-12-2010, 04:59 PM
Senior Member
Priority Date
:
Mar-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
09/29/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 992
Libra is a splendid one to behold Libra is a splendid one to behold Libra is a splendid one to behold Libra is a splendid one to behold Libra is a splendid one to behold Libra is a splendid one to behold Libra is a splendid one to behold
Default

Yeah, after talking to 2nd level rep who read online status on USCIS case status, I gave up, I am not going to call or do anything until at least a month from now. I can see people whose PD is Feb 2006 are getting approvals from NSC and how come they are working so hard on 2005 march cases? If there is any problem with my case they should send an RFE, its been more than 40 days my PD got current and asking me to wait 60 more days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by meridiani.planum View Post
you should get approved within the next 45 days as they are trying very hard to clear all cases. But if you dont hear anything by mid-Sept, talk to your attorneys about the possiblity of filing a writ of mandamus as a last resort.
__________________
Proud IV-MN member
Are you from MN? click here IV-MN-MW
Want to Invite friends to IV? click here
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #7 (permalink)  
Old 08-12-2010, 05:02 PM
Senior Member
Priority Date
:
Aug-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/01/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/28/2007
Compare
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 369
ski_dude12 is a splendid one to behold ski_dude12 is a splendid one to behold ski_dude12 is a splendid one to behold ski_dude12 is a splendid one to behold ski_dude12 is a splendid one to behold ski_dude12 is a splendid one to behold ski_dude12 is a splendid one to behold ski_dude12 is a splendid one to behold
Default

I can understand your frustration. Even I am in the same boat as you are. Nothing personal against 2006 filers getting approved but it would have been better if USCIS had followed the priority date instead of the notice/receipt date.

What makes this whole process frustrating is lack of a source for getting any valid updates... All you hear is wait x or y amount of days... which we are doing anyway...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libra View Post
Yeah, after talking to 2nd level rep who read online status on USCIS case status, I gave up, I am not going to call or do anything until at least a month from now. I can see people whose PD is Feb 2006 are getting approvals from NSC and how come they are working so hard on 2005 march cases? If there is any problem with my case they should send an RFE, its been more than 40 days my PD got current and asking me to wait 60 more days.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #8 (permalink)  
Old 08-12-2010, 05:08 PM
Senior Member
Priority Date
:
Mar-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
09/29/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 992
Libra is a splendid one to behold Libra is a splendid one to behold Libra is a splendid one to behold Libra is a splendid one to behold Libra is a splendid one to behold Libra is a splendid one to behold Libra is a splendid one to behold
Default

No, I don't think there is any pattern, my RD is july 2nd 2007 and ND is July 28th 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by ski_dude12 View Post
I can understand your frustration. Even I am in the same boat as you are. Nothing personal against 2006 filers getting approved but it would have been better if USCIS had followed the priority date instead of the notice/receipt date.

What makes this whole process frustrating is lack of a source for getting any valid updates... All you hear is wait x or y amount of days... which we are doing anyway...
__________________
Proud IV-MN member
Are you from MN? click here IV-MN-MW
Want to Invite friends to IV? click here
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Where are the EB-3 approvals? cram Retrogression, priority dates and Visa bulletins 39 10-30-2008 05:01 PM
Any Approvals going on 29 and 30 Sep 08 siva9 Self-filing, documents, forms, directions, mailing. 8 09-29-2008 09:36 PM
EB1-OR - Any approvals? das0 Retrogression, priority dates and Visa bulletins 1 08-19-2007 01:48 AM
EB2 485 approvals gg_ny IV Agenda and Legislative Updates 0 06-21-2007 12:20 PM



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:16 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c)ImmigrationVoice.org