Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > All other Green Card Issues
Click to log in with Facebook
All other Green Card Issues I-140/I-485, Family Based Green Card

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2008, 10:19 AM
Priority Date
:
Sep-01
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
prinive is a jewel in the rough prinive is a jewel in the rough prinive is a jewel in the rough
Cool In US, sex is your gateway to a Green Card

http://www.ibnlive.com/news/in-us-se...d/61767-2.html

In US, sex is your gateway to a Green Card

New York: A federal immigration agent faces felony charges for allegedly demanding and receiving sex from a Colombian woman in exchange for a Green Card.

Investigative authorities say that last December, federal immigration official, Issac Baichu met with a woman from Colombia and her American husband to review her application for the green card at the Long Island immigration office.

Baichu allegedly asked for her cell phone number and the local authorities report that he later called the woman and asked her to meet him in the parking lot of his diner.

However, he was unaware as the Colombian lady was recording the conversation on her cell phone.

“I want sex. One or two times. That's all. You get your Green Card. You won't have to see me anymore,” said Baichu.

The woman alleges that as she attempted to leave the car, Baichu grabbed her by her arm and told her that she was expected to perform oral sex upon him. The woman told the prosecutors that she gave in to his demands due to his ‘position of authority’.

“I'm a nice guy. I'm an honest guy. I'll do it for you. I'll order my green cards. You're nice to me; I'll be nice to you. Alright? Don't worry. Just Lean over,” Baichu said.

Issac Baichu, himself from Guyana knows that a green card is gold. “I got my green card just like you. I became citizen just like you. I know how hard it is for you,” he said.

Prosecutors say that Baichu was arrested after he once again allegedly propositioned the Colombian woman for sex. However, this time the prosecutors say they were listening in.

It is unfortunate that this is how hundreds of thousands of immigrants entering the US acquire their Green Cards.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 03-23-2008, 10:40 AM
Priority Date
:
Jul-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
fedex_uscis is a glorious beacon of light fedex_uscis is a glorious beacon of light fedex_uscis is a glorious beacon of light fedex_uscis is a glorious beacon of light fedex_uscis is a glorious beacon of light fedex_uscis is a glorious beacon of light
Unhappy Incident

Young uscis agents have an attitude towards people coming in to country.Once they had a training going on in Chicago.Experienced agent was training a new hire.I can say he had a brand new gun and holster.I guess they train the officer in such a way that,they make the person coming in have to prove that his entry has a valid reason.During this process however you are teared in to pieces.I was walking in the line they were choosing men in 20s for their training process.They guy infront of me was from UK.I was listening to their questions,its about the same they asked me.But however there is room for more training for USCIS agents.IV should lobby for that.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote