Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > All other Green Card Issues
Click to log in with Facebook
All other Green Card Issues I-140/I-485, Family Based Green Card

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-19-2012, 11:18 AM
Priority Date
:
May-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
12/29/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/15/2007
Compare
rayoflight has a reputation beyond repute rayoflight has a reputation beyond repute rayoflight has a reputation beyond repute rayoflight has a reputation beyond repute rayoflight has a reputation beyond repute rayoflight has a reputation beyond repute rayoflight has a reputation beyond repute rayoflight has a reputation beyond repute rayoflight has a reputation beyond repute rayoflight has a reputation beyond repute rayoflight has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up

Hi IV Folks:

- How has greencard changed your life after receiving it?
My Journey started in 2003 and it took almost 9 years to have the GC in hand. Thanks to IV for my knowledge else would probably been still waiting.

- What did you do on the day you received it?
Called up & informed Family & Friends. Went out for Dinner to enjoy the new freedom.

- How did the long wait upset your life?
Initially it did upset & frustrate me now & then but I realized to go on with life. I did however spend time & efforts of IV Initiatives and learn more about the process.

- How did immigrationvoice help you during this long wait?
As mentioned earlier it gave me the knowledge else I would have probably waited longer. Inbox me if you want to know the full story.

- Would you like to continue your support to immigration voice and help others waiting?
YES! YES! YES! Absolute YES! That's why am still around.

- Any advice for everyone?
Dont let immigration rule your decisions you make in life. It is just part of your journey. Take decisions and live your life however do be part of initiatives and make the change happen. Learn & understand the process. The more people on board especially supporting the fundraising efforts its useful to have a better lobby to see our language in the Bills going to the table in the Congress.

Good Luck to everyone!!!

Called Senators and Congressmen/women to support the Murray Amendment and HR Bills

http://groups.google.com/group/iv-dc-chapter
Proud Member & Leader of IV-MD-DC-VA Chapter
GREENED: Nov 2011
SUPPORT RECURRING CONTRIBUTIONS

Disclaimer: Please consult an experienced attorney for the best consultation in your matters as my knowledge is hearsay or book read & am not a licensed attorney.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 06-19-2012, 02:20 PM
Priority Date
:
Jul-01
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/28/2004
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
11/30/2004
Compare
nlssubbu has a reputation beyond repute nlssubbu has a reputation beyond repute nlssubbu has a reputation beyond repute nlssubbu has a reputation beyond repute nlssubbu has a reputation beyond repute nlssubbu has a reputation beyond repute nlssubbu has a reputation beyond repute nlssubbu has a reputation beyond repute nlssubbu has a reputation beyond repute nlssubbu has a reputation beyond repute nlssubbu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Message to Dallasblue

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasBlue View Post
We should encourage all to register to vote

RegistertoVote.org

RegistertoVote.org
You are not authorized to vote till you become a citizen of US. Voting without citizenship will land many of GC holders in trouble during citizenship. Please refrain from posting such messages without looking into the issues which may cause trouble to some innocent folks.

Thanks

Old 10-11-2017, 10:59 AM
Priority Date
:
Jul-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
gc_wow has a brilliant future gc_wow has a brilliant future gc_wow has a brilliant future gc_wow has a brilliant future gc_wow has a brilliant future gc_wow has a brilliant future gc_wow has a brilliant future gc_wow has a brilliant future gc_wow has a brilliant future gc_wow has a brilliant future gc_wow has a brilliant future
Default Became US Citizen last year

I have been with Immigration Voice since the Visa Bulletin fiasco in 2007/8. Nothing changed much for me. Job became little more stable.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote