Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > All other Green Card Issues
Click to log in with Facebook
All other Green Card Issues I-140/I-485, Family Based Green Card

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-08-2011, 05:39 PM
Priority Date
:
Aug-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/08/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/23/2007
Compare
tampacoolie has a reputation beyond repute tampacoolie has a reputation beyond repute tampacoolie has a reputation beyond repute tampacoolie has a reputation beyond repute tampacoolie has a reputation beyond repute tampacoolie has a reputation beyond repute tampacoolie has a reputation beyond repute tampacoolie has a reputation beyond repute tampacoolie has a reputation beyond repute tampacoolie has a reputation beyond repute tampacoolie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Demand destruction in EB3

Gurus,
I see a net reduction of 1075 in EB3-I demand from last month to this month. Only 233 visas allowed on this category per month with zero chance of any spillover visas. Does it mean 842 applicants are porting or interfiling to EB2-I? or Are they just started their exodus back to India?
If they are porting, when that will show-up in EB2-I demand data. If they are porting, does it mean that they will consume all visas on EB2-I until the last quarter spillover effect kicks in?

Last edited by tampacoolie; 08-08-2011 at 05:42 PM.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 08-08-2011, 06:26 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-08
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
forever_waiting has a reputation beyond repute forever_waiting has a reputation beyond repute forever_waiting has a reputation beyond repute forever_waiting has a reputation beyond repute forever_waiting has a reputation beyond repute forever_waiting has a reputation beyond repute forever_waiting has a reputation beyond repute forever_waiting has a reputation beyond repute forever_waiting has a reputation beyond repute forever_waiting has a reputation beyond repute forever_waiting has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks TK for the summary - so around 2-3 K possible SOFAD leftover and other trends seem to point to a conservative short movement of a month or so.
Lets hope DoS uses this opportunity and creates the EB2 buffer that folks have been waiting for a while. At least it will help 2007/early 2008 folks who are right on the edge. but that does look bleak at this point.
Lets wait for tommorow and see what the VB has to say

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeddyKoochu View Post
Friends the Range for EB2 India is 15-MAY-2007 to 15-JUN-2007. The agencies might choose the build the next pipeline but that is entirely hypothetical it looks less likely. For EB3-I the range is 01-JUn-2002 (Current date) to 15-JUN-2002. So no change because of demand data its on expected lines.
Now with regards the speculation about EB3. There is couple of misunderstandings. The spillover would go to the 7% limited countries ROW in case of a fall down it does not go to the oldest PD unless all 7% limited countries are current. This is precisely why EB2 I/C get the spillover, if EB2 ROW were not current they would have got all the EB1 and EB5 spillover. Besides that the chance of anything happening this year are remote, USCIS - DOS might build a pipeline sometime though, when it is entirely speculative.

Old 08-08-2011, 06:33 PM
Senior Member/Moderator
Priority Date
:
Jul-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
10/15/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
11/01/2011
Compare
TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tampacoolie View Post
Gurus,
I see a net reduction of 1075 in EB3-I demand from last month to this month. Only 233 visas allowed on this category per month with zero chance of any spillover visas. Does it mean 842 applicants are porting or interfiling to EB2-I? or Are they just started their exodus back to India?
If they are porting, when that will show-up in EB2-I demand data. If they are porting, does it mean that they will consume all visas on EB2-I until the last quarter spillover effect kicks in?
We saw that in the Aug bulletin EB3 - I moved by 1 month basically it crossed may and moved to June 1st , according to the inventory EB3 for May 2002 has 1007 cases so the demand data reduction is fairly consistant. 233 per month isa theoretical value but looks like it is not being followed rather every month is a different story. I believe they are trying to meet the overall allocations for the year.

Old 08-08-2011, 06:42 PM
Priority Date
:
Aug-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/08/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/23/2007
Compare
tampacoolie has a reputation beyond repute tampacoolie has a reputation beyond repute tampacoolie has a reputation beyond repute tampacoolie has a reputation beyond repute tampacoolie has a reputation beyond repute tampacoolie has a reputation beyond repute tampacoolie has a reputation beyond repute tampacoolie has a reputation beyond repute tampacoolie has a reputation beyond repute tampacoolie has a reputation beyond repute tampacoolie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
We saw that in the Aug bulletin EB3 - I moved by 1 month basically it crossed may and moved to June 1st , according to the inventory EB3 for May 2002 has 1007 cases so the demand data reduction is fairly consistant. 233 per month isa theoretical value but looks like it is not being followed rather every month is a different story. I believe they are trying to meet the overall allocations for the year.
Net reduction until 1st Jan 2003 on EB3-I is 725. The rest is around 350 taken out after 2003. So technically 350 could be porting, interfiling, denials or withdrawals. I know one month may not make trend. So porting is not that much to make any dent in EB3-I. But it could technically affect EB2-I movement in coming months.

Old 08-08-2011, 07:11 PM
Senior Member/Moderator
Priority Date
:
Jul-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
10/15/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
11/01/2011
Compare
TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tampacoolie View Post
Net reduction until 1st Jan 2003 on EB3-I is 725. The rest is around 350 taken out after 2003. So technically 350 could be porting, interfiling, denials or withdrawals. I know one month may not make trend. So porting is not that much to make any dent in EB3-I. But it could technically affect EB2-I movement in coming months.
You are on absolutely the right track that抯 the way to calculate. So extrapolate the 350 to 12 months it becomes 4200 that抯 a pretty realistic figure. You are absolutely correct in saying that porting will virtually eat up next years monthly cap so it will effect EB2 movements in the initial months.

1 out of 4 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-09-2011, 12:52 AM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
novell12 has a reputation beyond repute novell12 has a reputation beyond repute novell12 has a reputation beyond repute novell12 has a reputation beyond repute novell12 has a reputation beyond repute novell12 has a reputation beyond repute novell12 has a reputation beyond repute novell12 has a reputation beyond repute novell12 has a reputation beyond repute novell12 has a reputation beyond repute novell12 has a reputation beyond repute

Demand Data for August is released . Any predictions ???
http://www.travel.state.gov/pdf/Empl...utOffDates.pdf

1 out of 5 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-09-2011, 09:49 AM
Priority Date
:
Jun-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
amjun is infamous around these parts amjun is infamous around these parts amjun is infamous around these parts amjun is infamous around these parts amjun is infamous around these parts amjun is infamous around these parts amjun is infamous around these parts amjun is infamous around these parts amjun is infamous around these parts amjun is infamous around these parts amjun is infamous around these parts

Do you ever read what is already in the thread before posting questions?

3 out of 4 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-09-2011, 12:01 PM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
rodnyb has a reputation beyond repute rodnyb has a reputation beyond repute rodnyb has a reputation beyond repute rodnyb has a reputation beyond repute rodnyb has a reputation beyond repute rodnyb has a reputation beyond repute rodnyb has a reputation beyond repute rodnyb has a reputation beyond repute rodnyb has a reputation beyond repute rodnyb has a reputation beyond repute rodnyb has a reputation beyond repute

Heard from a friend, Chinese immigration site were saying Sept VB Eb2C is 09/01/2007.
Anyone know how to translate, or details?
落地生根(Immigration)版同主题模式 - 未名空间(mitbbs.com)

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-09-2011, 12:06 PM
Donor
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
09/10/2008
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
snathan has a reputation beyond repute snathan has a reputation beyond repute snathan has a reputation beyond repute snathan has a reputation beyond repute snathan has a reputation beyond repute snathan has a reputation beyond repute snathan has a reputation beyond repute snathan has a reputation beyond repute snathan has a reputation beyond repute snathan has a reputation beyond repute snathan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodnyb View Post
Heard from a friend, Chinese immigration site were saying Sept VB Eb2C is 09/01/2007.
Google Translate
# Contact the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ice.gov) by telephone at (866) DHS-2-ICE. The hotline is designed specifically to accept immigration violation reports. You can complain anonymously.

Fraud Detection and National Security (FDNS) Directorate
111 Massachusetts Ave., NW Suite 7002,
Mail Stop 2280 Washington,
D.C. 20529-2280
FDNS@dhs.gov
filing without current PD

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-09-2011, 12:25 PM
Senior Member/Moderator
Priority Date
:
Jul-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
10/15/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
11/01/2011
Compare

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodnyb View Post
That will be amazing news, thanks for posting. Friends please try and translate this.

Old 08-09-2011, 12:35 PM
Donor
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
09/10/2008
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
snathan has a reputation beyond repute snathan has a reputation beyond repute snathan has a reputation beyond repute snathan has a reputation beyond repute snathan has a reputation beyond repute snathan has a reputation beyond repute snathan has a reputation beyond repute snathan has a reputation beyond repute snathan has a reputation beyond repute snathan has a reputation beyond repute snathan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That will be amazing news, thanks for posting. Friends please try and translate this.
After translation, I couldnt see this...click on my link and let us know if you find something.
# Contact the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ice.gov) by telephone at (866) DHS-2-ICE. The hotline is designed specifically to accept immigration violation reports. You can complain anonymously.

Fraud Detection and National Security (FDNS) Directorate
111 Massachusetts Ave., NW Suite 7002,
Mail Stop 2280 Washington,
D.C. 20529-2280
FDNS@dhs.gov
filing without current PD

Old 08-09-2011, 12:36 PM
Priority Date
:
Jul-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
rakesh76 has a reputation beyond repute rakesh76 has a reputation beyond repute rakesh76 has a reputation beyond repute rakesh76 has a reputation beyond repute rakesh76 has a reputation beyond repute rakesh76 has a reputation beyond repute rakesh76 has a reputation beyond repute rakesh76 has a reputation beyond repute rakesh76 has a reputation beyond repute rakesh76 has a reputation beyond repute rakesh76 has a reputation beyond repute

can you tell me what's the thread name in Chinese website. ?

I am not able to find out..

Old 08-09-2011, 12:36 PM
Priority Date
:
Nov-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
doknek has a brilliant future doknek has a brilliant future doknek has a brilliant future doknek has a brilliant future doknek has a brilliant future doknek has a brilliant future doknek has a brilliant future doknek has a brilliant future doknek has a brilliant future doknek has a brilliant future doknek has a brilliant future

Quote:
I cannot find any thread showing EB2 dates. Anybody?

Old 08-09-2011, 12:45 PM
Senior Member/Moderator
Priority Date
:
Jul-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
10/15/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
11/01/2011
Compare

Quote:
Originally Posted by snathan View Post
After translation, I couldnt see this...click on my link and let us know if you find something.
A Chinese friend clarified on another forum that this information is not valid, so back to normal state friends.

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-09-2011, 12:46 PM
Priority Date
:
Sep-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
03/20/2009
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
letstalklc has much to be proud of letstalklc has much to be proud of letstalklc has much to be proud of letstalklc has much to be proud of letstalklc has much to be proud of letstalklc has much to be proud of letstalklc has much to be proud of letstalklc has much to be proud of letstalklc has much to be proud of letstalklc has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by doknek View Post
I cannot find any thread showing EB2 dates. Anybody?
Me too, I have tried couple of times, also looked at few threads appears on the top of the website