Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > All other Green Card Issues
Click to log in with Facebook
All other Green Card Issues I-140/I-485, Family Based Green Card

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-22-2011, 04:22 PM
Senior Member/Moderator
Priority Date
:
Jul-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
10/15/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
11/01/2011
Compare
TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by manchala View Post
Do not try to repeat the same process and post them here. Everyone of us can do these calculations as we all are high skilled.

With this number if we get 25K spill over every year, it will take 2 years for them to move anything further.
Manchala thanks for your calculations, its good that all are participating. Your level of motivation is very high which is laudable and people like you ae really required however I do not think its fair to tell others not to do any further calculations, this is the very objective of this thread. Let's leave it to the individual to decide what they wish to do. You should promote and motivate people to work on HR 3012 in a poitive way the way people like "Neelu8" are doing, one of the very good points "Neelu8" made was that harping on the point too hard does not motivate anyone and as Mechanical13 said not at all by fear mongering.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-22-2011, 04:27 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
danamr is on a distinguished road

does any one know how may EB3 applications between 2002 Aug to 2005 Aug ?, looks like to move 1 year it is taking 5 years, current EB3 for india is same as EB3 for china in 2007

Old 12-22-2011, 04:32 PM
Senior Member/Moderator
Priority Date
:
Jul-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
10/15/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
11/01/2011
Compare
TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pappu View Post
You are right. Especially after we have been talking to officials and know the discussions. These kinds of calculations and predictions are nowhere in the discussion, but still people waste time everyday on it and make money from it. It's their time and they are mature to make decisions on how to spend their time.

A word of advice to everyone that got current in January. Apply 485 as soon as possible. We are yet to discuss future movement based on December filings so cannot be confident about feb yet. But make use of the January window to file your paperwork. Surprisingly not many had filed until last month.
Pappu, I have no idea on what discussions maybe going on between IV and the officials. What is really happening now is that the number of adjudicated cases is very low for EB2 I/C as none of the new filings have been adjudicated. By all accounts till Jan 2009 they will have more than sufficient numbers to meet any demand this year even if HR 3012 passes, as per my calculations 10K visas have been used and the intake till Jan 2009 is at a minimum 30K. However it will be good if they use the argument that demand is low while actually the adjudicated cases are low to keep advancing the dates further for a few more months. We have seen several U Turns in the past on say for example porting is very high but next month turns out to be very low.
On another note it is unfair to say that predictions and calculations is useless or a waste of time, it has brought enormous clarity to people's lives over 2 years. None of the threads come even close to that. Yes need of the hour is to promote HR 3012 by all means; however that does not require to undermine Predictions & Calculations, as you said letís leave it to the individual to decide.

4 out of 7 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-22-2011, 04:42 PM
Priority Date
:
May-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
02/06/2008
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
10/01/2011
Compare
mk26 has a reputation beyond repute mk26 has a reputation beyond repute mk26 has a reputation beyond repute mk26 has a reputation beyond repute mk26 has a reputation beyond repute mk26 has a reputation beyond repute mk26 has a reputation beyond repute mk26 has a reputation beyond repute mk26 has a reputation beyond repute mk26 has a reputation beyond repute mk26 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeddyKoochu View Post
Pappu, I have no idea on what discussions maybe going on between IV and the officials. What is really happening now is that the number of adjudicated cases is very low for EB2 I/C as none of the new filings have been adjudicated. By all accounts till Jan 2009 they will have more than sufficient numbers to meet any demand this year even if HR 3012 passes, as per my calculations 10K visas have been used and the intake till Jan 2009 is at a minimum 30K. However it will be good if they use the argument that demand is low while actually the adjudicated cases are low to keep advancing the dates further for a few more months. We have seen several U Turns in the past on say for example porting is very high but next month turns out to be very low.
On another note it is unfair to say that predictions and calculations is useless or a waste of time, it has brought enormous clarity to people's lives over 2 years. None of the threads come even close to that. Yes need of the hour is to promote HR 3012 by all means; however that does not require to undermine Predictions & Calculations, as you said letís leave it to the individual to decide.
Teddy what do you mean by "none of the new filings have been adjudicated' people who filed in Jul/Aug are getting approvals... I did not get what you meant by that.

Old 12-22-2011, 04:54 PM
Senior Member/Moderator
Priority Date
:
Jul-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
10/15/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
11/01/2011
Compare

Quote:
Originally Posted by mk26 View Post
Teddy what do you mean by "none of the new filings have been adjudicated' people who filed in Jul/Aug are getting approvals... I did not get what you meant by that.
It means that the 485 applications have not reached a stage where they can assign a visa number to. Normally this is taking 4 months. When an application is reported on the demand data it means cap number is being requested for it. People from Oct are still waiting.

Old 12-22-2011, 05:32 PM
Priority Date
:
Feb-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/10/2011
Compare
mach1343 has a reputation beyond repute mach1343 has a reputation beyond repute mach1343 has a reputation beyond repute mach1343 has a reputation beyond repute mach1343 has a reputation beyond repute mach1343 has a reputation beyond repute mach1343 has a reputation beyond repute mach1343 has a reputation beyond repute mach1343 has a reputation beyond repute mach1343 has a reputation beyond repute mach1343 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I totally support your comments Teddy. People got lot of knowledge in these things. I totally negate what Pappu said.

2 out of 6 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-22-2011, 05:37 PM
Priority Date
:
Jul-09
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
mechanical13 has a reputation beyond repute mechanical13 has a reputation beyond repute mechanical13 has a reputation beyond repute mechanical13 has a reputation beyond repute mechanical13 has a reputation beyond repute mechanical13 has a reputation beyond repute mechanical13 has a reputation beyond repute mechanical13 has a reputation beyond repute mechanical13 has a reputation beyond repute mechanical13 has a reputation beyond repute mechanical13 has a reputation beyond repute

***A REQUEST TO EVERYONE***

These are tense times for everyone. IV Core is over worked, and the moderators are busy policing the forums to ensure important information does not get leaked.

All the members are anxious because they are keen to figure out what is going to happen to HR3012, VB movement etc.

Lets all take a chill pill and stop bashing each other up. Let us also no take sides. This forum requires moderation. This site also needs participants like Teddy.

PEACE EVERYONE

3 out of 3 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-22-2011, 05:52 PM
Priority Date
:
Apr-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
unluckydude has a reputation beyond repute unluckydude has a reputation beyond repute unluckydude has a reputation beyond repute unluckydude has a reputation beyond repute unluckydude has a reputation beyond repute unluckydude has a reputation beyond repute unluckydude has a reputation beyond repute unluckydude has a reputation beyond repute unluckydude has a reputation beyond repute unluckydude has a reputation beyond repute unluckydude has a reputation beyond repute
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechanical13 View Post
***A REQUEST TO EVERYONE***

These are tense times for everyone. IV Core is over worked, and the moderators are busy policing the forums to ensure important information does not get leaked.

All the members are anxious because they are keen to figure out what is going to happen to HR3012, VB movement etc.

Lets all take a chill pill and stop bashing each other up. Let us also no take sides. This forum requires moderation. This site also needs participants like Teddy.

PEACE EVERYONE

Peace and Happy holidays everyone.

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-22-2011, 07:31 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
amvjmisc has a reputation beyond repute amvjmisc has a reputation beyond repute amvjmisc has a reputation beyond repute amvjmisc has a reputation beyond repute amvjmisc has a reputation beyond repute amvjmisc has a reputation beyond repute amvjmisc has a reputation beyond repute amvjmisc has a reputation beyond repute amvjmisc has a reputation beyond repute amvjmisc has a reputation beyond repute amvjmisc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

If it weren't for your predictions/calculations, I wouldn't have frequented this site, Teddy.

3 out of 4 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-22-2011, 08:35 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
12/01/2011
Compare
rxd9507IV has a reputation beyond repute rxd9507IV has a reputation beyond repute rxd9507IV has a reputation beyond repute rxd9507IV has a reputation beyond repute rxd9507IV has a reputation beyond repute rxd9507IV has a reputation beyond repute rxd9507IV has a reputation beyond repute rxd9507IV has a reputation beyond repute rxd9507IV has a reputation beyond repute rxd9507IV has a reputation beyond repute rxd9507IV has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pappu View Post
You are right. Especially after we have been talking to officials and know the discussions. These kinds of calculations and predictions are nowhere in the discussion, but still people waste time everyday on it and make money from it. It's their time and they are mature to make decisions on how to spend their time.

A word of advice to everyone that got current in January. Apply 485 as soon as possible. We are yet to discuss future movement based on December filings so cannot be confident about feb yet. But make use of the January window to file your paperwork. Surprisingly not many had filed until last month.
Dear admin,
I am confused about the IV and official discussions. Kindly enlighten us.
I am a very strong supporter of HR 3012 and have personally spread the message
To at least ten folks who did not know about IV and bill.

With extreme power comes extreme responsibility and people
look after you to lead. You have been champion for years.
Sharing the info that you have inside knowledge of non public info on so public forum is not good.
we are not in china either that we need to delete posts and show admin right.

Let us continue working on 3012 and relax a bit.

IV is a mature concept, a grassroot movement and entails maturity.

A bad post from me has no impact but a bad post from top level is a blunder

1 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-22-2011, 09:44 PM
Priority Date
:
May-08
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/10/2008
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
12/29/2011
Compare
designserve has a reputation beyond repute designserve has a reputation beyond repute designserve has a reputation beyond repute designserve has a reputation beyond repute designserve has a reputation beyond repute designserve has a reputation beyond repute designserve has a reputation beyond repute designserve has a reputation beyond repute designserve has a reputation beyond repute designserve has a reputation beyond repute designserve has a reputation beyond repute
Default I 864 advice

Gurus

Out of line question pls....Should I864 be filed along with the 485 of the principal applicant or with the dependent's 485, in my case the spouse...your advice please....

Old 12-22-2011, 09:59 PM
Senior Member/Moderator
Priority Date
:
Jul-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
10/15/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
11/01/2011
Compare

Quote:
Originally Posted by designserve View Post
Gurus

Out of line question pls....Should I864 be filed along with the 485 of the principal applicant or with the dependent's 485, in my case the spouse...your advice please....
My attorney had asked me to submit another affidavit I134 for the dependents. It is not mandatory to submit but if the attorney says just go for it.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-22-2011, 10:01 PM
Senior Member/Moderator
Priority Date
:
Jul-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
10/15/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
11/01/2011
Compare

Friends finally some good news from my side, just received emails & texts that AP approval notices were mailed today and card production has been ordered for EAD. Following are my details thus far.
TSC (PD - 11/24/2007) - RD - 11/02, ND - 11/07, FP - 11/25, EAD / AP Approval - 12/22.

5 out of 5 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-22-2011, 10:10 PM
Priority Date
:
May-08
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/10/2008
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
12/29/2011
Compare
designserve has a reputation beyond repute designserve has a reputation beyond repute designserve has a reputation beyond repute designserve has a reputation beyond repute designserve has a reputation beyond repute designserve has a reputation beyond repute designserve has a reputation beyond repute designserve has a reputation beyond repute designserve has a reputation beyond repute designserve has a reputation beyond repute designserve has a reputation beyond repute
Default Good luck....

Congrats and good luck for the future Teddy...pls continue this good work.

My question was whether I should file I 864 along with my 485 or with my spouse's?

Old 12-22-2011, 10:30 PM
Banned
Priority Date
:
Jan-08
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
04/12/2008
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
12/02/2011
Compare
gc_on_demand has a reputation beyond repute gc_on_demand has a reputation beyond repute gc_on_demand has a reputation beyond repute gc_on_demand has a reputation beyond repute gc_on_demand has a reputation beyond repute gc_on_demand has a reputation beyond repute gc_on_demand has a reputation beyond repute gc_on_demand has a reputation beyond repute gc_on_demand has a reputation beyond repute gc_on_demand has a reputation beyond repute gc_on_demand has a reputation beyond repute
Default Stop visiting IV then

Quote:
Originally Posted by amvjmisc View Post
If it weren't for your predictions/calculations, I wouldn't have frequented this site, Teddy.
We don't need people like you. Get lost.

2 out of 9 members found this post helpful.