Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > All other Green Card Issues
Click to log in with Facebook
All other Green Card Issues I-140/I-485, Family Based Green Card

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-23-2011, 10:15 AM
Priority Date
:
Jun-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
11/19/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
10/10/2011
Compare
dilber has a reputation beyond repute dilber has a reputation beyond repute dilber has a reputation beyond repute dilber has a reputation beyond repute dilber has a reputation beyond repute dilber has a reputation beyond repute dilber has a reputation beyond repute dilber has a reputation beyond repute dilber has a reputation beyond repute dilber has a reputation beyond repute dilber has a reputation beyond repute
Default Adjugation Process

Can any one tell me what does adjugation prcocess involve? As in what are the steps that USCIS goes through before marking the applications as pre-approved/adjugated?
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 12-23-2011, 10:38 AM
Priority Date
:
Jul-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
11/01/2011
Compare
gclabor07 has a reputation beyond repute gclabor07 has a reputation beyond repute gclabor07 has a reputation beyond repute gclabor07 has a reputation beyond repute gclabor07 has a reputation beyond repute gclabor07 has a reputation beyond repute gclabor07 has a reputation beyond repute gclabor07 has a reputation beyond repute gclabor07 has a reputation beyond repute gclabor07 has a reputation beyond repute gclabor07 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Congrats

Congrats. Oddly enough, I received EAD card production and post decision activity on I-765 this week. But, I've not received AP approval email. Not sure why. I did apply for both simultaneously. This worries me a bit as I was looking forward to traveling to Indian in Feb.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeddyKoochu View Post
Friends finally some good news from my side, just received emails & texts that AP approval notices were mailed today and card production has been ordered for EAD. Following are my details thus far.
TSC (PD - 11/24/2007) - RD - 11/02, ND - 11/07, FP - 11/25, EAD / AP Approval - 12/22.
Priority: July 2007 EB2 India
Contributed to IV: $550
Attended Advocacy Days 2011 in Washington, DC

Old 12-23-2011, 10:40 AM
Donor
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
eastindia has a reputation beyond repute eastindia has a reputation beyond repute eastindia has a reputation beyond repute eastindia has a reputation beyond repute eastindia has a reputation beyond repute eastindia has a reputation beyond repute eastindia has a reputation beyond repute eastindia has a reputation beyond repute eastindia has a reputation beyond repute eastindia has a reputation beyond repute eastindia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rxd9507IV View Post
We absolutely need everybody even a person who responds in mean fashion and here is why.
Personal ego, jealously aside we belong to IV family who fights at grassroot level.
Everybody is welcome. Let us follow folks like "Neelu" suggestion and focus on 3012.

One year from now we all will be remembering how IV helped all of us get 3012 passed not who said what.... Donors/Moderators stop threatening and giving a perception that you own IV. Yes your contribution is great but do not become arrogant.

go IV and good luck with HR 3012
Dear IV friend, these words of appreciation have no meaning and value unless there is a proof that you are a man of your words. May I ask you why is it you have not donated to IV so far especially when IV is working on an important legislation? Most people who predict and post everyday are non-donors. Is it because they are just about to get current and do not bother whether IV succeeds or not and 3012 passes or not. How does it help to predict each day with new predictions? The whole facade of clarity is an entertainment. This is why astrologers in India are rich people and almost every indian is blind after astrology and palm readers. So no matter I write it will not convince the so called 'bringing clarity' folks because we all belong to the same country culture. Let us agree to disagree here.

My friend proof is in the pudding and I support only those who actually do work for HR3012, donate, volunteer and go to IV meetings.

2 out of 5 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-23-2011, 12:29 PM
Priority Date
:
Mar-08
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
gaz has a reputation beyond repute gaz has a reputation beyond repute gaz has a reputation beyond repute gaz has a reputation beyond repute gaz has a reputation beyond repute gaz has a reputation beyond repute gaz has a reputation beyond repute gaz has a reputation beyond repute gaz has a reputation beyond repute gaz has a reputation beyond repute gaz has a reputation beyond repute

disagree since the important outcome here is more understanding on how the system works regarding date progression - sure it may not be 100% accurate - but i think its uncovered a lot of information that would help IV present a stronger case (unless IV was privy to this information and it wasn't common knowledge)

you're assuming too much when you tarnish all "same country culture" folks with the same brush - theres a lot of folks out there, and while I don't know how many are blind after astrology or palm readers, I'm pretty sure that as a statistic it won't be different from other cultures (Tarot in the West for instance) - point being this is an inherently human trait.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastindia View Post
Dear IV friend, these words of appreciation have no meaning and value unless there is a proof that you are a man of your words. May I ask you why is it you have not donated to IV so far especially when IV is working on an important legislation? Most people who predict and post everyday are non-donors. Is it because they are just about to get current and do not bother whether IV succeeds or not and 3012 passes or not. How does it help to predict each day with new predictions? The whole facade of clarity is an entertainment. This is why astrologers in India are rich people and almost every indian is blind after astrology and palm readers. So no matter I write it will not convince the so called 'bringing clarity' folks because we all belong to the same country culture. Let us agree to disagree here.

My friend proof is in the pudding and I support only those who actually do work for HR3012, donate, volunteer and go to IV meetings.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-23-2011, 01:14 PM
Priority Date
:
Jun-08
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
moonrah has much to be proud of moonrah has much to be proud of moonrah has much to be proud of moonrah has much to be proud of moonrah has much to be proud of moonrah has much to be proud of moonrah has much to be proud of moonrah has much to be proud of moonrah has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinodindia View Post
I am currently in India on a vacation and my dates are current as of Jan 1st. Does anyone know if the vaccinations listed as a requirement for Medical certificate be taken in India? Will I be able to show a letter from the doctor in India and get a certificate from the civil surgeon in U.S?
Just do the blood test to make sure if you are immune or not for required immunization. Take vaccines in US when you are back. I have the same situation and my doctor recommended this.

Old 12-23-2011, 01:14 PM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
abisen is infamous around these parts abisen is infamous around these parts abisen is infamous around these parts abisen is infamous around these parts abisen is infamous around these parts abisen is infamous around these parts abisen is infamous around these parts abisen is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechanical13 View Post
The problem with making it current is that a lot of people will get their GCs out of turn.

This has been mentioned in this forum before --- once 485 is filed, the PD no longer applies, it is the receipt date that applies and everything is FIFO (first in, first out).

So, theoretically, if they made it current, someone with a November 2011 priority date who was able to get his papers in before a guy who has a February 2009 priority date will get his GC first.

The CO trying to avoid doing this. That why they are opening up the VB a little at a time.
On that logic, the approval for people who became current in Jan 2012 would be sprinkled all over the place. Not saying it's bad... just hard to predict.

Old 12-23-2011, 01:19 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/15/2008
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
12/05/2011
Compare
lovenil is infamous around these parts lovenil is infamous around these parts lovenil is infamous around these parts lovenil is infamous around these parts lovenil is infamous around these parts lovenil is infamous around these parts lovenil is infamous around these parts lovenil is infamous around these parts lovenil is infamous around these parts lovenil is infamous around these parts lovenil is infamous around these parts
Default what is it?

I don't know what your motivations are but if you were trying to motivate people to become donor and be more active you failed horribly. You want to live in island where it is your way or highway!!!!

If you think people who discuss here doesn't have anything else to do that's why they predict why you come here to post!!! Seems like you also don't have anything better to do!!!!

Also questions of being donor and being active in IV is every person's choice and you have to respect that. IV allows only donor members to see information they have which they thing something useful and i haven't seen non-member seeing that. To me seems like that you answer your questions yourself saying most people who are near to becoming current doesn't want to donate and seems like you are not near to being current so you are donating. So you expect other people to donate because you donated..Double standard... Get life man!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastindia View Post

Old 12-23-2011, 01:53 PM
Priority Date
:
Nov-08
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Rb_newsletter has a reputation beyond repute Rb_newsletter has a reputation beyond repute Rb_newsletter has a reputation beyond repute Rb_newsletter has a reputation beyond repute Rb_newsletter has a reputation beyond repute Rb_newsletter has a reputation beyond repute Rb_newsletter has a reputation beyond repute Rb_newsletter has a reputation beyond repute Rb_newsletter has a reputation beyond repute Rb_newsletter has a reputation beyond repute Rb_newsletter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeddyKoochu View Post
It means that the 485 applications have not reached a stage where they can assign a visa number to. Normally this is taking 4 months. When an application is reported on the demand data it means cap number is being requested for it. People from Oct are still waiting.
Do you mean pre-adjudicated and waiting for visa?

Old 12-23-2011, 02:19 PM
Priority Date
:
Jul-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
11/01/2011
Compare
gclabor07 has a reputation beyond repute gclabor07 has a reputation beyond repute gclabor07 has a reputation beyond repute gclabor07 has a reputation beyond repute gclabor07 has a reputation beyond repute gclabor07 has a reputation beyond repute gclabor07 has a reputation beyond repute gclabor07 has a reputation beyond repute gclabor07 has a reputation beyond repute gclabor07 has a reputation beyond repute gclabor07 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Update

Some good news. I just received the physical EAD card in the mail today and it is a EAD/AP combo card. So, I'm now good to travel. Just thought to share this news in case there were other folks who also did not receive AP approval email. There may just be a glitch in the USCIS system, hence no AP email or that status still says initial review.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gclabor07 View Post
Congrats. Oddly enough, I received EAD card production and post decision activity on I-765 this week. But, I've not received AP approval email. Not sure why. I did apply for both simultaneously. This worries me a bit as I was looking forward to traveling to Indian in Feb.

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-23-2011, 02:34 PM
Priority Date
:
Nov-08
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Rb_newsletter has a reputation beyond repute Rb_newsletter has a reputation beyond repute Rb_newsletter has a reputation beyond repute Rb_newsletter has a reputation beyond repute Rb_newsletter has a reputation beyond repute Rb_newsletter has a reputation beyond repute Rb_newsletter has a reputation beyond repute Rb_newsletter has a reputation beyond repute Rb_newsletter has a reputation beyond repute Rb_newsletter has a reputation beyond repute Rb_newsletter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinodindia View Post
I am currently in India on a vacation and my dates are current as of Jan 1st. Does anyone know if the vaccinations listed as a requirement for Medical certificate be taken in India? Will I be able to show a letter from the doctor in India and get a certificate from the civil surgeon in U.S?
Find a USCIS authorized civil surgeon in USA near your place and talk to him. If he is ok, then you may get the vaccination shots from an USCIS authorized civil surgeon in India. Provide the proof when you come to USA to the doctor here and get the certificate.

Old 12-23-2011, 02:36 PM
Priority Date
:
Aug-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/01/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/10/2007
Compare
kumarc123 is infamous around these parts kumarc123 is infamous around these parts kumarc123 is infamous around these parts kumarc123 is infamous around these parts kumarc123 is infamous around these parts kumarc123 is infamous around these parts kumarc123 is infamous around these parts kumarc123 is infamous around these parts kumarc123 is infamous around these parts kumarc123 is infamous around these parts kumarc123 is infamous around these parts
Default Congratulations

Quote:
Originally Posted by gclabor07 View Post
Some good news. I just received the physical EAD card in the mail today and it is a EAD/AP combo card. So, I'm now good to travel. Just thought to share this news in case there were other folks who also did not receive AP approval email. There may just be a glitch in the USCIS system, hence no AP email or that status still says initial review.
Congratulations on receiveing you EAD, can you please provide more information as to when was your Finger printing date? We are in the same boat July 07 PD, had our finger printing done 2 weeks ago.

Thank you,

Old 12-23-2011, 02:38 PM
Priority Date
:
Aug-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/01/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/10/2007
Compare
kumarc123 is infamous around these parts kumarc123 is infamous around these parts kumarc123 is infamous around these parts kumarc123 is infamous around these parts kumarc123 is infamous around these parts kumarc123 is infamous around these parts kumarc123 is infamous around these parts kumarc123 is infamous around these parts kumarc123 is infamous around these parts kumarc123 is infamous around these parts kumarc123 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kumarc123 View Post
Congratulations on receiveing you EAD, can you please provide more information as to when was your Finger printing date? We are in the same boat July 07 PD, had our finger printing done 2 weeks ago.

Thank you,
Sorry the PD is august 2007.

Old 12-23-2011, 02:51 PM
Priority Date
:
Jul-09
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
mechanical13 has a reputation beyond repute mechanical13 has a reputation beyond repute mechanical13 has a reputation beyond repute mechanical13 has a reputation beyond repute mechanical13 has a reputation beyond repute mechanical13 has a reputation beyond repute mechanical13 has a reputation beyond repute mechanical13 has a reputation beyond repute mechanical13 has a reputation beyond repute mechanical13 has a reputation beyond repute mechanical13 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by abisen View Post
On that logic, the approval for people who became current in Jan 2012 would be sprinkled all over the place. Not saying it's bad... just hard to predict.
And that is precisely why USCIS wants to avoid making the pipeline current.

We are already seeing evidence of people with September 2007 PDs getting EADs/ APs ahead of those with August 2007 priority dates.

This situation will get magnified 10 fold if they make the dates current.

Old 12-23-2011, 03:49 PM
Priority Date
:
Jul-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
11/01/2011
Compare
Default Thanks

Thanks Kumar. Here is my info.

PD: July 16, 2007
RD: Nov 1, 2011
ND: Nov 7, 2011
Fingerprinting: Dec 7, 2011
EAD approval: Dec 17, 2011
Physical card in hand: Dec 23, 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by kumarc123 View Post

Thank you,

Old 12-23-2011, 11:04 PM
Priority Date
:
Feb-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
Labor Certification
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
adheet has a reputation beyond repute adheet has a reputation beyond repute adheet has a reputation beyond repute adheet has a reputation beyond repute adheet has a reputation beyond repute adheet has a reputation beyond repute adheet has a reputation beyond repute adheet has a reputation beyond repute adheet has a reputation beyond repute adheet has a reputation beyond repute adheet has a reputation beyond repute
Default Pd: Eb3 - 02/18/2003

Hello Teddy & Others,
Firstly, a big thanks for all the wealth of information being shared on this site. It's probable that the answer to my below question can be searched for within this thread, but I would appreciate your most current prediction/calculation:

My priority date is 18 Feb 2003 in the EB3 category. I had applied for 485 in July 2007. Without HR 3012, when can I expect my date to become current?

Thanks so much.