Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > All other Green Card Issues
Click to log in with Facebook
All other Green Card Issues I-140/I-485, Family Based Green Card

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2012, 06:49 PM
Priority Date
:
Jul-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare
sanhari has a reputation beyond repute sanhari has a reputation beyond repute sanhari has a reputation beyond repute sanhari has a reputation beyond repute sanhari has a reputation beyond repute sanhari has a reputation beyond repute sanhari has a reputation beyond repute sanhari has a reputation beyond repute sanhari has a reputation beyond repute sanhari has a reputation beyond repute sanhari has a reputation beyond repute
Default Congrats EB2 guys, why don't USCIS use EB3 to fill the demand

Congrats Eb2 guys for the good forward movement in Feb 2012 bulletin. With so many pending cases for EB3 why don't they use them to fill the demand, I hope if the trend continues EB3 may get some spill over this year. Also, with all our support, I hope HR3012 will come true and make it a more fair process.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 01-06-2012, 06:51 PM
Senior Member/Moderator
Priority Date
:
Jul-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
10/15/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
11/01/2011
Compare
TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abhi_OneDay View Post
Teddy,

It might be too early to ask but whats your prediction for March bulletin? Do you think the positive wave will continue for EB2?
Friends I can understand the anxiety of all 2010 friends. The current situation is that this intake almost parallels the 2007 fiasco atleast for EB2 I/C in a controlled manner. They would almost surely have more than 1 year of inventory and are covered even if HR 3012 would pass. The dream run in the dates can continue it is entirely at the discretion of the agencies. So just like this one even the next bulletin can go either way. A big difference is 2010 is a denser year than 2009, 2009 was the leanest years of all. Refer quote from the VB itself, good luck to everyone in 2010 now for the next VB. I sincerely hope that more and more people get EAD / AP.
China and India: Reports from U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) indicate that the rate of new filings for adjustment of status in recent months has been extremely low. This fact has required the continued rapid forward movement of the cut-off date, in an attempt to generate demand and maximize number use under the annual limit. Once the level of new filings or USCIS processing increases significantly, it will be necessary to slow or stop the movement of the cut-off. Readers are once again advised that an eventual need to retrogress the cut-off date is also a distinct possibility.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-06-2012, 07:54 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-09
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/05/2010
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
rgulatius has a reputation beyond repute rgulatius has a reputation beyond repute rgulatius has a reputation beyond repute rgulatius has a reputation beyond repute rgulatius has a reputation beyond repute rgulatius has a reputation beyond repute rgulatius has a reputation beyond repute rgulatius has a reputation beyond repute rgulatius has a reputation beyond repute rgulatius has a reputation beyond repute rgulatius has a reputation beyond repute

Would like to thank Teddy and Pappu for your valuable analysis that kept our hopes alive I got current and congrats to all those who got current. Would like to thank IV in general for all the good work they are doing, I just started volunteering for IV would like to continue even after I get my EAD/GC we should keep pushing for HR3012 and bail out EB3!!!!

Old 01-06-2012, 08:11 PM
Administrator
Priority Date
:
Mar-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/06/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare
pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks to 2 unsung heroes of IV that helped with some calculations early this week. It enabled us to propose dec 09 date. This is so great for people to file their 485s.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Mailing List

===================
I do not give legal advice. You can pay and get it from Lawyers. Just show me some love and click the links above to help ImmigrationVoice any way you choose.
-----------

1 out of 3 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-06-2012, 09:38 PM
Priority Date
:
Oct-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
09/01/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/06/2007
Compare
for_gc is infamous around these parts for_gc is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by pappu View Post
Thanks to 2 unsung heroes of IV that helped with some calculations early this week. It enabled us to propose dec 09 date. This is so great for people to file their 485s.
Pappu, when will this misery end man?

1 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-06-2012, 09:42 PM
Priority Date
:
Jul-09
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
mechanical13 has a reputation beyond repute mechanical13 has a reputation beyond repute mechanical13 has a reputation beyond repute mechanical13 has a reputation beyond repute mechanical13 has a reputation beyond repute mechanical13 has a reputation beyond repute mechanical13 has a reputation beyond repute mechanical13 has a reputation beyond repute mechanical13 has a reputation beyond repute mechanical13 has a reputation beyond repute mechanical13 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by for_gc View Post

for_gc - please keep the faith. There is a very good likelihood that HR 3012 will pass the senate in the next month.

If that happens, you will become current almost immediately.

I feel for you buddy.

Old 01-07-2012, 12:25 AM
Priority Date
:
Jul-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
jay22 is a name known to all jay22 is a name known to all jay22 is a name known to all jay22 is a name known to all jay22 is a name known to all jay22 is a name known to all
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeddyKoochu View Post
Anybody whose PD is beyond 2002 has a wait longer than a year should port without any second thoughts. Only other hope is HR 3012.
Hi chandin
My Priority is July 23 2003...I am also in the same boat..Don't know how long i need to wait to see the approval... I was just analyzing how dates for EB3 was moving from 2008..its moving by 1 or 2 weeks.for every month..

Teddy,
i was thinking if EB-2 becomes current in the coming months as it moved to Jan10 Are there any chance of spill over? Last year EB2 got 12k visas.. if the uscis receives the applications and it is current till aug/sep. USCIS might realizes it cannot use all the visa numbers for EB2 for FY2012 and any spillover from Eb5 -->EB1-->EB2.
Will it fall to EB3...any possibility???

Thanks
Jay

Old 01-07-2012, 12:28 AM
Priority Date
:
Jul-09
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
sdeshpan has a reputation beyond repute sdeshpan has a reputation beyond repute sdeshpan has a reputation beyond repute sdeshpan has a reputation beyond repute sdeshpan has a reputation beyond repute sdeshpan has a reputation beyond repute sdeshpan has a reputation beyond repute sdeshpan has a reputation beyond repute sdeshpan has a reputation beyond repute sdeshpan has a reputation beyond repute sdeshpan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
pappu - I think I know the answer but still asking, any idea just yet what next month's bulletin would look like? Is there some chance the dates would stay still at the very least, if not move forward (best case)...based on the calculations and CO's take on things so far?

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-07-2012, 12:30 AM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
devil001 is just really nice devil001 is just really nice devil001 is just really nice devil001 is just really nice devil001 is just really nice

sdeshpan: what do you think is the answer?

Old 01-07-2012, 12:45 AM
Administrator
Priority Date
:
Mar-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/06/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare
pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdeshpan View Post
pappu - I think I know the answer but still asking, any idea just yet what next month's bulletin would look like? Is there some chance the dates would stay still at the very least, if not move forward (best case)...based on the calculations and CO's take on things so far?

If you run a successful campaign asking people not to file I485s in January and February, I guess the dates can even move forward.

===================
I do not give legal advice. You can pay and get it from Lawyers. Just show me some love and click the links above to help ImmigrationVoice any way you choose.
-----------

1 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-07-2012, 12:47 AM
Administrator
Priority Date
:
Mar-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/06/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare

Quote:
When all of us decide to advocate on fixing the broken system. So rally everyone to support IV effort and we will all succeed.

===================
-----------

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-07-2012, 12:49 AM
Administrator
Priority Date
:
Mar-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/06/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgulatius View Post
Would like to thank Teddy and Pappu for your valuable analysis that kept our hopes alive I got current and congrats to all those who got current. Would like to thank IV in general for all the good work they are doing, I just started volunteering for IV would like to continue even after I get my EAD/GC we should keep pushing for HR3012 and bail out EB3!!!!
Congrats and thanks for your support.

===================
-----------

Old 01-07-2012, 12:56 AM
Administrator
Priority Date
:
Mar-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/06/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomboom View Post
Pappu,

Please post if u have any update....
It is not possible to post all kinds of updates on the open forum. We do post some information and hints at times. Donor forums get additional information. Do get more involved with IV work and support the effort. You will not only be able to get updates, you can also give us updates by leading various initiatives in IV.

===================
-----------

Old 01-07-2012, 01:01 AM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
floridasun has a reputation beyond repute floridasun has a reputation beyond repute floridasun has a reputation beyond repute floridasun has a reputation beyond repute floridasun has a reputation beyond repute floridasun has a reputation beyond repute floridasun has a reputation beyond repute floridasun has a reputation beyond repute floridasun has a reputation beyond repute floridasun has a reputation beyond repute floridasun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
When all of us decide to advocate on fixing the broken system. So rally everyone to support IV effort and we will all succeed.
Pappu, your earlier comment "Eb3 is hopeless without HR 3012" stopped my heart beat for a second but this latest comment brought my hopes back up. my career is really hopeless now and I cannot set any goals because I cannot achieve them without GC. you and IV are the only true saviors that can help us dig ourselves out of this black hole.

Old 01-07-2012, 01:40 AM
Donor
Priority Date
:
Sep-08
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
manchala has a reputation beyond repute manchala has a reputation beyond repute manchala has a reputation beyond repute manchala has a reputation beyond repute manchala has a reputation beyond repute manchala has a reputation beyond repute manchala has a reputation beyond repute manchala has a reputation beyond repute manchala has a reputation beyond repute manchala has a reputation beyond repute manchala has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Want to participate more to pass this H.R 3012?? Contact info@immigrationvoice.org
do your part.

IV's contributions