Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > All other Green Card Issues
Click to log in with Facebook
All other Green Card Issues I-140/I-485, Family Based Green Card

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-15-2012, 05:21 PM
Priority Date
:
Oct-07
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
desigun has a reputation beyond repute desigun has a reputation beyond repute desigun has a reputation beyond repute desigun has a reputation beyond repute desigun has a reputation beyond repute desigun has a reputation beyond repute desigun has a reputation beyond repute desigun has a reputation beyond repute desigun has a reputation beyond repute desigun has a reputation beyond repute desigun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeddyKoochu View Post
Friends finally at 12 PM EST received the CPO mails for me and my wife. Finally this is the culmination of a very long journey. Gives me a great happiness and relief in reaching this milestone which until a few years was just a dream.

My sincerest thanks and deepest gratitude is due to all of you for your wishes and kind words especially in the RFE phase. Immigration forums started for me as a place of learning and it still is only difference is that it is a part of life now; really good since it has introduced me to so many friends and given me a truly great opportunity to interact. I will definitely be around. I wish everyone waiting all the very best, I hope you all reach the milestone soon.
Teddy Congratulations to you & family...

It is rare to find individuals like you, who invest time and effort to share the knowledge for the greater good. I surely cannot speak from your shoes, but receiving the green news does take you to the shore, when there are rest of us, some sailing slow and many still anchored in the Immigrant ocean. Please do continue to share your wisdom and inputs to all those still waiting!!!!!!!!!Many Thanks and God Bless...
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 03-15-2012, 05:37 PM
Priority Date
:
May-08
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
vinodindia has a reputation beyond repute vinodindia has a reputation beyond repute vinodindia has a reputation beyond repute vinodindia has a reputation beyond repute vinodindia has a reputation beyond repute vinodindia has a reputation beyond repute vinodindia has a reputation beyond repute vinodindia has a reputation beyond repute vinodindia has a reputation beyond repute vinodindia has a reputation beyond repute vinodindia has a reputation beyond repute
Default Congrats!

Quote:
Friends finally at 12 PM EST received the CPO mails for me and my wife. Finally this is the culmination of a very long journey. Gives me a great happiness and relief in reaching this milestone which until a few years was just a dream.

My sincerest thanks and deepest gratitude is due to all of you for your wishes and kind words especially in the RFE phase. Immigration forums started for me as a place of learning and it still is only difference is that it is a part of life now; really good since it has introduced me to so many friends and given me a truly great opportunity to interact. I will definitely be around. I wish everyone waiting all the very best, I hope you all reach the milestone soon.
Congrats to you and your family Teddy! Enjoy your green life

Old 03-15-2012, 06:05 PM
Banned
Priority Date
:
Jan-08
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
04/12/2008
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
12/02/2011
Compare
gc_on_demand has a reputation beyond repute gc_on_demand has a reputation beyond repute gc_on_demand has a reputation beyond repute gc_on_demand has a reputation beyond repute gc_on_demand has a reputation beyond repute gc_on_demand has a reputation beyond repute gc_on_demand has a reputation beyond repute gc_on_demand has a reputation beyond repute gc_on_demand has a reputation beyond repute gc_on_demand has a reputation beyond repute gc_on_demand has a reputation beyond repute
Default Congrates..

Quote:

You made it... No more calculation on Eb front for personal now.

Old 03-15-2012, 06:37 PM
Priority Date
:
Aug-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
11/29/2011
Compare
assimilation is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Teddy, hearty congratulations to you and family ! You've been a wonderful analyst here and I've been a silent follower of pretty much every post in this thread..

My PD is roughly 2 weeks from yours, so my mental calculation has been that I'll get it two weeks after yours. I am now counting down !!

Old 03-15-2012, 08:14 PM
Priority Date
:
Jul-02
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
sunny1000 has a reputation beyond repute sunny1000 has a reputation beyond repute sunny1000 has a reputation beyond repute sunny1000 has a reputation beyond repute sunny1000 has a reputation beyond repute sunny1000 has a reputation beyond repute sunny1000 has a reputation beyond repute sunny1000 has a reputation beyond repute sunny1000 has a reputation beyond repute sunny1000 has a reputation beyond repute sunny1000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Congrats Teddy! Wish you and your family well especially with the freedom of the GREEN!
Thanks for all your efforts at IV. Appreciate it.

Total contibution to IV so far: $550.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
If my post has been helpful, please consider contributing to immigrationvoice. It will help us continue this effort and serve the community. Thank you.

Old 03-15-2012, 08:41 PM
Priority Date
:
Aug-07
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/12/2008
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
WhyThisOnePostDi is a name known to all WhyThisOnePostDi is a name known to all WhyThisOnePostDi is a name known to all WhyThisOnePostDi is a name known to all WhyThisOnePostDi is a name known to all WhyThisOnePostDi is a name known to all
Default Congratulations ...

And thanks for all your good work!

Quote:

Old 03-15-2012, 08:52 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-09
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
02/10/2012
Compare
greencard.wait has a reputation beyond repute greencard.wait has a reputation beyond repute greencard.wait has a reputation beyond repute greencard.wait has a reputation beyond repute greencard.wait has a reputation beyond repute greencard.wait has a reputation beyond repute greencard.wait has a reputation beyond repute greencard.wait has a reputation beyond repute greencard.wait has a reputation beyond repute greencard.wait has a reputation beyond repute greencard.wait has a reputation beyond repute
Default Congrats Teddy and others

Congrats Teddy and others who are greened. enjoy freedom.

Old 03-15-2012, 08:55 PM
Priority Date
:
Nov-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
Labor Certification
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
muniya can only hope to improve
Default Fingerprinting Notice Not Received. Please advise

42 days have elapsed since I filed for AOS and do not see signs of a fingerprinting notice nor am I able to track the status of our applications online. My wife and I have both received the combo EAD cards last week.

Here are my details

PD: October 2008
RD : 01/31/2012
ND: 01/09/2012
Service Center : TSC
Nearest ASC ( within 50 miles of my location -- Alexandria, VA, Baltimore, MD and Wheaton, MD)

Is anyone with RD and PD in close proximity experiencing a similar situation? Should I wait or should I contact Customer Service or schedule an INFOPASS ?

Thanks

Old 03-15-2012, 09:54 PM
Donor
Priority Date
:
Feb-08
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
vbkris77 has a reputation beyond repute vbkris77 has a reputation beyond repute vbkris77 has a reputation beyond repute vbkris77 has a reputation beyond repute vbkris77 has a reputation beyond repute vbkris77 has a reputation beyond repute vbkris77 has a reputation beyond repute vbkris77 has a reputation beyond repute vbkris77 has a reputation beyond repute vbkris77 has a reputation beyond repute vbkris77 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Congrats

Quote:

Enjoy your green card.

Old 03-15-2012, 10:11 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/15/2008
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
12/05/2011
Compare
lovenil is infamous around these parts lovenil is infamous around these parts lovenil is infamous around these parts lovenil is infamous around these parts lovenil is infamous around these parts lovenil is infamous around these parts lovenil is infamous around these parts lovenil is infamous around these parts lovenil is infamous around these parts lovenil is infamous around these parts lovenil is infamous around these parts
Default Congratulation!!!

Teddy,
Congrates1!!

When sachin would score is 100th century there would be call to continue to grace cricketing world by keep playing similarly there would be call to you for your continue presence on this forum!!!

Real "master blaster" of this thread !!!

Enjoy green life!!!

Quote:

Old 03-15-2012, 10:13 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/15/2008
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
12/05/2011
Compare
lovenil is infamous around these parts lovenil is infamous around these parts lovenil is infamous around these parts lovenil is infamous around these parts lovenil is infamous around these parts lovenil is infamous around these parts lovenil is infamous around these parts lovenil is infamous around these parts lovenil is infamous around these parts lovenil is infamous around these parts lovenil is infamous around these parts
Default Congratulation!!!

Teddy,
Congrates1!!

When sachin would score is 100th century there would be call to continue to grace cricketing world by keep playing similarly there would be call to you for your continue presence on this forum!!!

Real "master blaster" of this thread !!!

Enjoy green life!!!

Quote:

Old 03-16-2012, 07:42 AM
Priority Date
:
Nov-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2008
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
12/07/2011
Compare
mangatha2011 is a glorious beacon of light mangatha2011 is a glorious beacon of light mangatha2011 is a glorious beacon of light mangatha2011 is a glorious beacon of light mangatha2011 is a glorious beacon of light mangatha2011 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Teddy, Congrats to you and your family.
Enjoy green life.

Old 03-16-2012, 07:48 AM
Priority Date
:
Nov-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2008
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
12/07/2011
Compare
mangatha2011 is a glorious beacon of light mangatha2011 is a glorious beacon of light mangatha2011 is a glorious beacon of light mangatha2011 is a glorious beacon of light mangatha2011 is a glorious beacon of light mangatha2011 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by immigrationvoice12 View Post
Received RFE email on jan 31. got the letter on feb 3. You should get it in 10 days. Would be much easier to send RFE by email, but whom are we talking about here .gooberment . sigh

Finally got my RFE letter yesterday evening, it is related to Influenza flu shot. I think civil surgeon missed out something on thie form.

Thanks Friends.

Old 03-16-2012, 09:05 AM
Priority Date
:
Apr-08
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
raghav0 has much to be proud of raghav0 has much to be proud of raghav0 has much to be proud of raghav0 has much to be proud of raghav0 has much to be proud of raghav0 has much to be proud of raghav0 has much to be proud of raghav0 has much to be proud of
Default Congrats Teddy!

Quote:

Congrats Teddy!!

Old 03-16-2012, 10:08 AM
Priority Date
:
May-08
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
vinodindia has a reputation beyond repute vinodindia has a reputation beyond repute vinodindia has a reputation beyond repute vinodindia has a reputation beyond repute vinodindia has a reputation beyond repute vinodindia has a reputation beyond repute vinodindia has a reputation beyond repute vinodindia has a reputation beyond repute vinodindia has a reputation beyond repute vinodindia has a reputation beyond repute vinodindia has a reputation beyond repute
Default Congrats!

Quote:

Congrats to you and your family Teddy!...Enjoy the green life...!