Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > All other Green Card Issues
Click to log in with Facebook
All other Green Card Issues I-140/I-485, Family Based Green Card

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-21-2013, 11:15 AM
Priority Date
:
Mar-08
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
01/06/2012
Compare
krishmunn has a reputation beyond repute krishmunn has a reputation beyond repute krishmunn has a reputation beyond repute krishmunn has a reputation beyond repute krishmunn has a reputation beyond repute krishmunn has a reputation beyond repute krishmunn has a reputation beyond repute krishmunn has a reputation beyond repute krishmunn has a reputation beyond repute krishmunn has a reputation beyond repute krishmunn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepakd View Post
See what happened to Murthy's estimate and same for all other so called pundits!

I think our folks here know much more than these high rolling lawyers..
That was NOT Murthy's estimate. Click the link and read it. The estimate was from DOS.

Old 08-21-2013, 12:48 PM
Priority Date
:
Mar-05
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
10/13/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/07/2007
Compare
asaxena is a jewel in the rough asaxena is a jewel in the rough asaxena is a jewel in the rough

As the movement of priority dates are so random/uncertain,can some one provide some good estimates,about the time it might to move from September 2003 to end of 2004
for EB 3 iNDIA, WITH the current trend of porting
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 08-21-2013, 01:11 PM
Donor
Priority Date
:
Feb-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
03/21/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/19/2007
Compare
saketkapur has a reputation beyond repute saketkapur has a reputation beyond repute saketkapur has a reputation beyond repute saketkapur has a reputation beyond repute saketkapur has a reputation beyond repute saketkapur has a reputation beyond repute saketkapur has a reputation beyond repute saketkapur has a reputation beyond repute saketkapur has a reputation beyond repute saketkapur has a reputation beyond repute saketkapur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by asaxena View Post
As the movement of priority dates are so random/uncertain,can some one provide some good estimates,about the time it might to move from September 2003 to end of 2004
for EB 3 iNDIA, WITH the current trend of porting
People assume its only one factor affecting the movemnent like porting or spillovers. Actually the biggest variable in the "mix" is how much "new demand" will the current movement generate in every category. Yours, USCIS, DOS or my guess regarding the same is as good as anynbody's as of now.
"EOY updated demand data" might provide some insight into the same and that is alsio what I guess USCIS or DOS also looks at before trying to predict movements.
If history is any indicator my best guess is expect any major movements in the last quarter of every year and hope dates do not retrogress too back for the rest of the year.

Old 08-23-2013, 10:43 PM
Senior Member/Moderator
Priority Date
:
Jul-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
10/15/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
11/01/2011
Compare
TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute

Folks there are several posts especially as to why EB3 India dates especially moved by 8 months. These are just my own thoughts so feel free to derive your own inferences.

- We received 18K extra visa's from FB this year however just 360 would proportionately go to EB3-I this is not much.

- EB3 India dates have moved significantly this year and very easily by tallying against the inventory they have moved well beyond 3000 visas and also people typically in ths rage prior to Jan 2003 were not porting.

- EB3 ROW dates have been moved fairly aggressively as well but it seems like that demand was not generated to the extent to fulfill the row annual cap.

- So my guess or just my personal take is that the dates have been aggressively moved to ensure that numbers are not wasted.

- EB3 Row may become current to create an inventory if even the current movement does not create an inventory and then retrogress back. it will be interesting to see the numbers here as even ROW folks are applying in higher numbers in EB2, in fact they have no reason to try for EB1 if bot categories are current.

- All EB3-I folks who have become current now wish you all the best, I hope everyone gets approved but in reality Sep will likely be a month of random approvals which may truly not follow any order.USCIS approval process is not a single thread batch process however a multi thread user intensive process. From what it appears that even though a case maybe in the so called preadjudicated state still the officers give it one final look before approval. So all theories about RD/ND/RD are just statistics its simply your luck now. There is high likelihood of the numbers getting finished before the September month end.

- Also what exactly is the source or distribution of numbers nobody knows it will be published in the DOS annual report which takes almost a year but most likely these numbers are EB3 ROW spillover not porting or fb.

Old 08-23-2013, 10:57 PM
Priority Date
:
Jul-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/10/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/11/2007
Compare
BharatPremi has a reputation beyond repute BharatPremi has a reputation beyond repute BharatPremi has a reputation beyond repute BharatPremi has a reputation beyond repute BharatPremi has a reputation beyond repute BharatPremi has a reputation beyond repute BharatPremi has a reputation beyond repute BharatPremi has a reputation beyond repute BharatPremi has a reputation beyond repute BharatPremi has a reputation beyond repute BharatPremi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeddyKoochu View Post
Folks there are several posts especially as to why EB3 India dates especially moved by 8 months. These are just my own thoughts so feel free to derive your own inferences.

- We received 18K extra visa's from FB this year however just 360 would proportionately go to EB3-I this is not much.

- EB3 India dates have moved significantly this year and very easily by tallying against the inventory they have moved well beyond 3000 visas and also people typically in ths rage prior to Jan 2003 were not porting.

- EB3 ROW dates have been moved fairly aggressively as well but it seems like that demand was not generated to the extent to fulfill the row annual cap.

- So my guess or just my personal take is that the dates have been aggressively moved to ensure that numbers are not wasted.

- EB3 Row may become current to create an inventory if even the current movement does not create an inventory and then retrogress back. it will be interesting to see the numbers here as even ROW folks are applying in higher numbers in EB2, in fact they have no reason to try for EB1 if bot categories are current.

- All EB3-I folks who have become current now wish you all the best, I hope everyone gets approved but in reality Sep will likely be a month of random approvals which may truly not follow any order.USCIS approval process is not a single thread batch process however a multi thread user intensive process. From what it appears that even though a case maybe in the so called preadjudicated state still the officers give it one final look before approval. So all theories about RD/ND/RD are just statistics its simply your luck now. There is high likelihood of the numbers getting finished before the September month end.

- Also what exactly is the source or distribution of numbers nobody knows it will be published in the DOS annual report which takes almost a year but most likely these numbers are EB3 ROW spillover not porting or fb.
Thanks. How do you see interfiling played its role in quick RB3_I progression while EB2-I also significantly progressed?

Old 09-04-2013, 01:56 PM
Priority Date
:
Jun-08
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
03/16/2009
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
02/10/2012
Compare
velagale has a reputation beyond repute velagale has a reputation beyond repute velagale has a reputation beyond repute velagale has a reputation beyond repute velagale has a reputation beyond repute velagale has a reputation beyond repute velagale has a reputation beyond repute velagale has a reputation beyond repute velagale has a reputation beyond repute velagale has a reputation beyond repute velagale has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up

NSC has been approving a lot of cases in Sept.

I got CPO email yesterday for myself and my wife.

Looks like i finally got my GC.

Thanks IV and team

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-05-2013, 08:39 AM
Donor
Priority Date
:
Jun-08
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
02/21/2013
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
hello has a reputation beyond repute hello has a reputation beyond repute hello has a reputation beyond repute hello has a reputation beyond repute hello has a reputation beyond repute hello has a reputation beyond repute hello has a reputation beyond repute hello has a reputation beyond repute hello has a reputation beyond repute hello has a reputation beyond repute hello has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by velagale View Post
NSC has been approving a lot of cases in Sept.

I got CPO email yesterday for myself and my wife.

Looks like i finally got my GC.

Thanks IV and team
Congrats!What's your exact PD?

Old 09-05-2013, 09:25 AM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
h1techSlave has a reputation beyond repute h1techSlave has a reputation beyond repute h1techSlave has a reputation beyond repute h1techSlave has a reputation beyond repute h1techSlave has a reputation beyond repute h1techSlave has a reputation beyond repute h1techSlave has a reputation beyond repute h1techSlave has a reputation beyond repute h1techSlave has a reputation beyond repute h1techSlave has a reputation beyond repute h1techSlave has a reputation beyond repute
Default the pundits were wrong

One happy point to note is that the pundits and number crunchers were terribly wrong. All were saying EB3-I dates will never budge.

Who knows, the dates might move again. It is now taking a very long time for any new filers to come up to the 485 stage. This means, the demand thread is very slow. Expect a huge number of unused numbers for 2014 as well.

Quote:

Old 09-05-2013, 03:41 PM
Priority Date
:
Jun-08
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
03/16/2009
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
02/10/2012
Compare
velagale has a reputation beyond repute velagale has a reputation beyond repute velagale has a reputation beyond repute velagale has a reputation beyond repute velagale has a reputation beyond repute velagale has a reputation beyond repute velagale has a reputation beyond repute velagale has a reputation beyond repute velagale has a reputation beyond repute velagale has a reputation beyond repute velagale has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hello View Post
Congrats!What's your exact PD?
Thanks. My PD is June 10, 2008

Old 09-05-2013, 04:31 PM
Priority Date
:
Apr-08
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
deepakd has a reputation beyond repute deepakd has a reputation beyond repute deepakd has a reputation beyond repute deepakd has a reputation beyond repute deepakd has a reputation beyond repute deepakd has a reputation beyond repute deepakd has a reputation beyond repute deepakd has a reputation beyond repute deepakd has a reputation beyond repute deepakd has a reputation beyond repute deepakd has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by krishmunn View Post
That was NOT Murthy's estimate. Click the link and read it. The estimate was from DOS.
I was speaking in generalities...

Old 09-06-2013, 11:59 AM
Priority Date
:
Mar-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/13/2007
Compare
amay is on a distinguished road
Default Random Approval

Sorry I may be wrong, but based on reported approvals mostly are from NSC and approvals are random.

Old 09-06-2013, 03:59 PM
Priority Date
:
Apr-08
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
deepakd has a reputation beyond repute deepakd has a reputation beyond repute deepakd has a reputation beyond repute deepakd has a reputation beyond repute deepakd has a reputation beyond repute deepakd has a reputation beyond repute deepakd has a reputation beyond repute deepakd has a reputation beyond repute deepakd has a reputation beyond repute deepakd has a reputation beyond repute deepakd has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by amay View Post
Sorry I may be wrong, but based on reported approvals mostly are from NSC and approvals are random.
Since we just have few days for this fiscal year, the approvals would be random not to waste any visa allocated for this year..

CO should have moved the PD at-least 3/4 months before when he already knew in Feb about 18K FB SPOs.
There is no accountability in govt jobs, wish I can have one..

Donated: $100 so far.
Done AI for HR3012 as well/Do.
Donated 11K airlines miles

Old 09-09-2013, 03:43 PM
Priority Date
:
Nov-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/03/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/03/2007
Compare
nsk123 is on a distinguished road
Default Oct Bulletin is Out!!! NO Retrogression

EB2I and EB3I dates are retained.

Visa Bulletin for October 2013

Old 09-09-2013, 03:46 PM
Priority Date
:
Oct-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nsk123 View Post
EB2I and EB3I dates are retained.

Visa Bulletin for October 2013
This is good and not so good as well! :-)

Old 09-09-2013, 09:59 PM
Priority Date
:
Jul-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/11/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/25/2007
Compare
immigrant2007 has a reputation beyond repute immigrant2007 has a reputation beyond repute immigrant2007 has a reputation beyond repute immigrant2007 has a reputation beyond repute immigrant2007 has a reputation beyond repute immigrant2007 has a reputation beyond repute immigrant2007 has a reputation beyond repute immigrant2007 has a reputation beyond repute immigrant2007 has a reputation beyond repute immigrant2007 has a reputation beyond repute immigrant2007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks buddy Iam also one ordinary guy like you. My personal take is that the dates for all categories have been pushed forward quite generously so as to use all available numbers.
For EB3 especially the main reason is that the EB3 ROW demand pipeline is lean even after the date movements in the previous bulletins so those are the numbers that EB3 India and China may stand to gain. If everyone current in September gets approved it would be very good otherwise letís hope for maximum possible approvals, at some point in September all numbers will get exhausted similar to what happens every year.
sir we can say whatever w want but its their wish. They can twist facts as per their wish with some rationale