Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > All other Green Card Issues
Click to log in with Facebook
All other Green Card Issues I-140/I-485, Family Based Green Card

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-07-2008, 09:37 AM
Priority Date
:
Sep-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
10/31/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
10/31/2006
Compare
talktome is on a distinguished road
Default Texas to Vermont & back to Texas

Hi Guys,

I filed my 485 during the July'07 fiasco (August 1 2007) but my file was transferred to Vermont due to load on Texas.

In Feb 2008, the file was sent back to Texas (my guess) since the message says the file has been sent to a USCIS office.

"The I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS was transferred and is now pending standard processing at a USCIS office. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you."

Now I read somewhere that my RD will be considered as Feb 2008 because the center recieved my file in Feb 2008.

Anybody in the same situation or aware of the situation, please comment.

How do I make sure which USCIS office my file is at and what the heck is happening with it?

Thanks
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 08-07-2008, 10:40 AM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
lonedesi is a splendid one to behold lonedesi is a splendid one to behold lonedesi is a splendid one to behold lonedesi is a splendid one to behold lonedesi is a splendid one to behold lonedesi is a splendid one to behold lonedesi is a splendid one to behold lonedesi is a splendid one to behold
Default Please join us

We are campaining to address this issue. Please participate and send out the letter and Form. More details at
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=20657 (I-140 Processing delays (Letter to Ombudsman))

Quote:
Originally Posted by talktome View Post
Hi Guys,

I filed my 485 during the July'07 fiasco (August 1 2007) but my file was transferred to Vermont due to load on Texas.

In Feb 2008, the file was sent back to Texas (my guess) since the message says the file has been sent to a USCIS office.

"The I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS was transferred and is now pending standard processing at a USCIS office. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you."

Now I read somewhere that my RD will be considered as Feb 2008 because the center recieved my file in Feb 2008.

Anybody in the same situation or aware of the situation, please comment.

How do I make sure which USCIS office my file is at and what the heck is happening with it?

Thanks

Old 08-07-2008, 03:00 PM
Priority Date
:
Sep-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
10/31/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
10/31/2006
Compare
talktome is on a distinguished road

My I-140 was cleared back in August 2007 at NSC.

Its my I-485 that I am concerned about. I need to know where the hell it went after it was sent from Vermont. The status update doesn't tell what center it is at.

How can I know where my application is right now? The number I have is an EAC number.

Thanks

Old 08-07-2008, 04:19 PM
Priority Date
:
Nov-04
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
03/30/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/03/2007
Compare
leoindiano has a brilliant future leoindiano has a brilliant future leoindiano has a brilliant future leoindiano has a brilliant future leoindiano has a brilliant future leoindiano has a brilliant future leoindiano has a brilliant future leoindiano has a brilliant future leoindiano has a brilliant future leoindiano has a brilliant future leoindiano has a brilliant future

Join us here,

http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=20680 (Any approvals for TSC-EAC(Vermont)-TSC cases?)
Attended DC rally
NC state chapter http://groups.google.com/group/iv-nc