Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > All other Green Card Issues
Click to log in with Facebook
All other Green Card Issues I-140/I-485, Family Based Green Card

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 10-09-2008, 11:05 AM
Senior Member
Priority Date
:
May-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/09/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/20/2007
Compare
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 273
jayleno has a reputation beyond repute jayleno has a reputation beyond repute jayleno has a reputation beyond repute jayleno has a reputation beyond repute jayleno has a reputation beyond repute jayleno has a reputation beyond repute jayleno has a reputation beyond repute jayleno has a reputation beyond repute jayleno has a reputation beyond repute jayleno has a reputation beyond repute jayleno has a reputation beyond repute
Default Interesting Name Check Info

Guys just read the Ombudsman Report. This is new to me, I dont know about you, I just wanted to share anyways.

FBI Name Check Backlog Elimination Milestones Date Interim Goal Status & Forecast (after 5 months)
May 31, 2008 Process all name checks pending more than 3 years Achieved.
July 31, 2008 Process all name checks pending more than 2 years Achieved.
Nov. 30, 2008 Process all name checks pending more than 1 year On target 93% reduction from April to Sept. 2.
Feb. 28, 2009 Process all name checks pending more than 180 days On target 87% reduction from April to Sept. 2.
May 31, 2009 Process all name checks pending more than 90 days On target 84% reduction from April to Sept. 2.
June 30, 2009 Process 98% within 30 days and the remaining 2% within 90 days On target to achieve final goal.

Source: http://www.dhs.gov/xlibrary/assets/c...ort-fy2008.pdf
The document has lots of other interesting stuff. I hope this info will reduce the number of calls me make to Cust service regarding namechecks.

Last edited by jayleno; 10-09-2008 at 11:07 AM.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
FBI Name Check new Info! gcformeornot IV Agenda and Legislative Updates 6 06-10-2008 12:43 PM
Reference Only Thread: Name Check Basic Info Documents Googler FBI namecheck delays and Writ of Mandamus 16 04-02-2008 06:44 PM
NSC - July 2nd Application No info but Aug 14th filed EAD application check cashed CADude Receipt tracker of 485, EAD and AP applications 2 09-05-2007 04:53 PM
485 fee info rajuram Retrogression, priority dates and Visa bulletins 1 08-04-2007 06:46 PM
Need Info? kghoshal All other Green Card Issues 1 08-17-2006 02:18 AM



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:31 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c)ImmigrationVoice.org