Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > All other Green Card Issues
Click to log in with Facebook
All other Green Card Issues I-140/I-485, Family Based Green Card

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-03-2011, 11:56 AM
Priority Date
:
Dec-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/15/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/15/2007
Compare
tabletpc has a reputation beyond repute tabletpc has a reputation beyond repute tabletpc has a reputation beyond repute tabletpc has a reputation beyond repute tabletpc has a reputation beyond repute tabletpc has a reputation beyond repute tabletpc has a reputation beyond repute tabletpc has a reputation beyond repute tabletpc has a reputation beyond repute tabletpc has a reputation beyond repute tabletpc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Employer change before GC approval

Here is my query. Aprecite any input ...!!!!

1. I joined an Non Profit(NP) organization in 2004. The NP was pay rolled from a university "A". So H1b was filed as "A"(as employer). Also green card was filed as "A".

2. In 2007 I filed 485 and got the EAD but did not use it.

3. In late 2008, NP decided to get pay rolled from university "B", so my h1b was changed to "B" as employer. AC21 was not filed. My attorney said, we can send them details in case RFE comes. RFE for employment verification was received in 2009 which was responded explaining the payroll change.

4. In July 2011 I got GC approved. Do I need to work for minimum 6 months to not to jeopardize the GC …??? Since the GC was filed by employer A and GC got approved while I was with employer B, I have already left the GC sponsoring employer right when GC was approved …???

Also I have worked for NP for almost 6+ years. My wife’s 485 was filled in July and is still pending. Will my job change affect her 485 approval ..???

Any words of advice is greatly appreciated….!!!!

Thanks

We have two futures; future of desire and future of faith. Man has not learnt to reconcile both.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote