Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > All other Green Card Issues
Click to log in with Facebook
All other Green Card Issues I-140/I-485, Family Based Green Card

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-08-2011, 04:20 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
irritants is on a distinguished road
Default I waited

I waited all these days
1. To get blessing of some guru’s to file my LPR(Atlast I moved out of the job to do it).
2. Not to pursue LPR in the “Labor Sale” which happened till 2007.
3. Not to cut the line using EB1(Even though it was possibility through my spouse) What a looserL.
4. To write this email and not to join the friends who went back home for good(Even though they are well off now).
5. To suddenly feel that the company which filed my LPR process is bloodsucking and need to move out immdly.
6. To argue that my sit-at-home-do-nothing wife with GC must be chosen over an experienced, up-to-date technical NIV holder for a 6 figure job.
7. To argue my home country must be aligning with US in all policies and decisions.
8. Even though 1000 times my question is answered about the travel back to US, simple confirm with the airhostess about I94 form for visitors.
9. To throw an vague smile when a person next to be gets an I94 form in an Airline and start preaching about the better life with GC like standing in Citizen’s line in the Airport.
10. Start a topic in between a bunch of friends and complete it out of context saying that “I must think of applying Unemployment benefits”. Provoke them to ask how and then say it is only a privilege for GC holders.
11. Start a company and “help” friends to file GC.
12. Search for a person whom I have not called for the past 10 yrs and talk about starting a business, Till he pops the question “Did you get your GC?”(My personal Favorite)

All of the above were firsthand experience from the “irritants”. I know many others would have faced much more than this. People(Irritants) just don’t understand that the pleasure they get by these sadist acts puts more pressure on a fellow NIV holders.

Also people who are waiting in line for your day to see the CPO Email, please ignore those people. All the irritants would have achieved at the most is a house, a luxury car and a travel back to US in LPR/Citizen line(Exceptions are there). Don’t take this childish pressure to your day to day life. Honestly, I have to accept that I was a naïve person who showed the first H1B visa to everyone whom I knew. I was falling to the GC pressure trap which was caused by the above said irritants. But a steady job, July 2007 and my kids helped me to move out of it.

Having a GC is advantageous in many ways. but don’t use that to irritate your fellow NIV’s. Who knows the same guy whom you preached about GC in the flight will be your interviewer(I did interview the same GC preacher guy).

Thanks for VDLRAO, Q, TEDDY and many others who kept my hopes alive after 11 yrs in this country.

Thanks for IV who is the only ray of hope.

Thanks for your Time.Sorry for the grammar and Spelling mistake.

Greened on Aug 1st
Date : 1st March 2007 EB2I

P.S: I created a new ID because my other handle is much obvious, known to my “Friends” at workplace and I don’t want to create any enemies at my workplace.
Admin Please let me know how to close this handle.
Feel free to add the irritant acts.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

3 out of 7 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-08-2011, 05:06 PM
Priority Date
:
Jun-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/01/2001
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
01/01/2001
Compare
Picasa is infamous around these parts Picasa is infamous around these parts Picasa is infamous around these parts Picasa is infamous around these parts Picasa is infamous around these parts Picasa is infamous around these parts Picasa is infamous around these parts

Congratulations on your GC.
Enjoy your freedom

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-08-2011, 05:06 PM
Priority Date
:
Aug-02
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
dassumi has a reputation beyond repute dassumi has a reputation beyond repute dassumi has a reputation beyond repute dassumi has a reputation beyond repute dassumi has a reputation beyond repute dassumi has a reputation beyond repute dassumi has a reputation beyond repute dassumi has a reputation beyond repute dassumi has a reputation beyond repute dassumi has a reputation beyond repute dassumi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Good for you

I guess all's well that end's well. Congrats.

I am sure that you have now forgotten the pain of standing in the line at the Indian consulate to get your first visa to the US, similarly in time you will forget the pain of waiting for the GC process as well. At the end of the day - it was just about patience so no point brooding over what you went through when it does not matter any more.

Good Luck!!!!!

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-08-2011, 05:33 PM
Priority Date
:
Jul-07
Category
:
EB2-NIW
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/28/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/28/2007
Compare
redgreen has a reputation beyond repute redgreen has a reputation beyond repute redgreen has a reputation beyond repute redgreen has a reputation beyond repute redgreen has a reputation beyond repute redgreen has a reputation beyond repute redgreen has a reputation beyond repute redgreen has a reputation beyond repute redgreen has a reputation beyond repute redgreen has a reputation beyond repute redgreen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Appropriate Id for people like you!

Whatever you have written about 'irritants' is really what you are. Now became officially an 'irritant' and I am sure that you will get maximum pleasure in using your recently obtained capacity (irritating others was actually part of your personality)!
Most of the people here never got 'irritated' by people with GC, citizenship, another religion, different language, or nationality. Never even imagine getting a GC is the ultimate weapon to start irritating others.
Simply, this posting revealed your real self.
Nobody cares! We have better things to do!!

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-09-2011, 05:36 AM
Banned
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
air max 2011 is on a distinguished road
Default air max 2011

nike air max has put its now products already . nike air max ltd white grey blue black But there are some questions to its customers . nike air max 95 green black The biggest problem is that how to match their clothes reasonably . nike air max 90 black cream grey white If your shoes are black , you would better collocate blue-black pants and wear light jacket .It will let you seem smart . On the other hand , if your shoes are bright color , nike air max 2011 leather white red black you can wear conspicuous clothes which will make you feel vernal . Nike Air Max Alpha Black Red If you wear shorts may be you should avoid by all means wearing socks, not to mention high socks ,which will make you looks stupid . If you want to have try , Mens Nike Air Max Bw Leather White Grey Blue you can take overalls. In fact , nike air max can suit many clothes casually . womens nike air max bw leather black white cyan

Old 08-09-2011, 05:37 AM
Banned
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Default air jordan 2011

Air jordans shoes series in sales volume and market demand well ahead of other products, Women Air Jordan 13 Flint Blue Grey every year for the entire sports shoes industry set up a and a higher design, innovation and function benchmarks. Air Jordan 2011 Black Red Series of products is the core of the athletes and the technology, the perfect combination of the history of basketball-the most dazzling star Michael Jordan, Air Jordan Evolution 85 White Blue and the brilliant career experience with superstar basketball shoes, dash forward show him to the function, cheap Air Jordan Retro White Cement Grey innovation and achievements of relentless pursuit. Mens Air Jordan Fusion 6 Air Max 2009 Black Red

Old 08-09-2011, 05:41 AM
Banned
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Default christian louboutin heels

Christian Louboutin not only appeals western women but also call our Chinese people’s attention . Recently, Christian Louboutin Decollete 868 100MM pumps red a news reported that the famed star Sunli started to wear Christian Louboutin called Mirrored Platform .Someone thinks that may be some day Christian Louboutin will hit on the Chinese market .Although in China it is rarely seen , Christian Louboutin Lady Peep 150mm Pumps Jade the tendency will appear gradually .After all ,its name can never be forgotten and its character is so showy . Christian Louboutin Lady Peep 150 Platform Peep Toe Pumps Blue Its origin also a coincidence which is unimaginable .It becomes a brand contribute to a woman who took part in a party besmearing nails with red nail polish .This kind of action stimulated ChristianLouboutin’s mind who finally used red sole to his high-heeled shoes and become a trademark . Christian Louboutin Bianca 140 Pumps Red It is a obvious difference from other type of shoes . Yet , it is rather loved by noble women and famous stars.
Owning a pair of Christian Louboutin is a woman’s dream and may meet their demand . Christian louboutin wedding shoes Back-Zip Red suede Those people who run after the fashion are still likely to catch it ,because it is a mark to show that you are keep pace with the whole world and never fall behind .You can not wait to possess it ,can you?