Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > All other Green Card Issues
Click to log in with Facebook
All other Green Card Issues I-140/I-485, Family Based Green Card

View Poll Results: Do you think EB3I will retrogress in October?
EB3I will retrogress to beginning of 2003 12 30.77%
EB3I will continue to progress 6 15.38%
EB3I will not retrogress, but will not progress much either 21 53.85%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 08-23-2013, 12:18 AM
Member
Priority Date
:
Jul-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/31/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/30/2007
Compare
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 62
karthikgk has a reputation beyond repute karthikgk has a reputation beyond repute karthikgk has a reputation beyond repute karthikgk has a reputation beyond repute karthikgk has a reputation beyond repute karthikgk has a reputation beyond repute karthikgk has a reputation beyond repute karthikgk has a reputation beyond repute karthikgk has a reputation beyond repute karthikgk has a reputation beyond repute karthikgk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Next steps when PD is current

Brothers,

Per Sep visa bulletin, our 485 is current (PD - EB3I, July 2003). Pls provide me some pointers on the next steps: Do I need to contact USCIS or do anything else? What are the risky of retrogression in Oct?

Like most of you, I have waited for so long that I am nervous and anxious - any pointers would be much appreciated.

BTW, I have every intention of supporting IV, through continued contributions and attending rallies and such.

Thanks,
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #2 (permalink)  
Old 08-23-2013, 01:20 AM
Junior Member
Priority Date
:
Jun-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
11/02/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
11/02/2007
Compare
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 6
visagm is on a distinguished road
Default

I wouldn’t able to predict as I am not an expert. However I have decided to check with infopass. Would like to avoid 2007 floodgate fiasco.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #3 (permalink)  
Old 08-23-2013, 02:05 AM
Member
Priority Date
:
May-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 46
AnnaRamdev has much to be proud of AnnaRamdev has much to be proud of AnnaRamdev has much to be proud of AnnaRamdev has much to be proud of AnnaRamdev has much to be proud of AnnaRamdev has much to be proud of AnnaRamdev has much to be proud of AnnaRamdev has much to be proud of AnnaRamdev has much to be proud of AnnaRamdev has much to be proud of
Default agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by karthikgk View Post
Brothers,

Per Sep visa bulletin, our 485 is current (PD - EB3I, July 2003). Pls provide me some pointers on the next steps: Do I need to contact USCIS or do anything else? What are the risky of retrogression in Oct?

Like most of you, I have waited for so long that I am nervous and anxious - any pointers would be much appreciated.

BTW, I have every intention of supporting IV, through continued contributions and attending rallies and such.

Thanks,
I couldn,t have asked this question in a better way.
I think infopass might help..
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #4 (permalink)  
Old 08-23-2013, 08:55 AM
Member
Priority Date
:
Jul-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/31/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/30/2007
Compare
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 62
karthikgk has a reputation beyond repute karthikgk has a reputation beyond repute karthikgk has a reputation beyond repute karthikgk has a reputation beyond repute karthikgk has a reputation beyond repute karthikgk has a reputation beyond repute karthikgk has a reputation beyond repute karthikgk has a reputation beyond repute karthikgk has a reputation beyond repute karthikgk has a reputation beyond repute karthikgk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Thanks

Thanks guys
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #5 (permalink)  
Old 08-23-2013, 12:27 PM
Senior Member
Priority Date
:
Mar-05
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
10/13/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/07/2007
Compare
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 248
asaxena is a jewel in the rough asaxena is a jewel in the rough asaxena is a jewel in the rough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by visagm View Post
I wouldn’t able to predict as I am not an expert. However I have decided to check with infopass. Would like to avoid 2007 floodgate fiasco.

I hope they are able to process all of eb 3 India current in Sep 2013 bulletin

The system is unfriendly ,and makes immigrants struggle to much
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #6 (permalink)  
Old 08-23-2013, 12:57 PM
Administrator
Priority Date
:
Mar-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/06/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 6,423
Blog Entries: 6
pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by asaxena View Post
I hope they are able to process all of eb 3 India current in Sep 2013 bulletin

The system is unfriendly ,and makes immigrants struggle to much
Firstly I disagree the system is unfriendly. Those who have business interest say what the crowd likes to hear to win them, might agree with these statements and criticize USCIS too. I have none. Yes I agree, there is struggle, but this immigration system is still the best in the world and we should all try and work together to make it better by suggesting to USCIS. Which other country process more than 2 million different kind of immigration applications in a year and have so much complexity of categories, quotas and steps? To suggest one must be personally coming to advocacy days in Washington DC and also be contributing regularly to support those who are trying within their limited time to advocate for positive changes. We have done many meetings in the past during advocacy days and even outside advocacy days. Many regular members have gone with us in these meetings. But they are not that many when compared to other advocacy groups.

I say this everytime there is a big movement of dates:

Being current in September does not mean every EB3India that is current will get greencard. However many someone raises SR, calls, Congress inquiry etc. It might in fact delay if files are put in a different queue to answer. If quota is over in the first couple of weeks, there will not be any approvals. Approvals are never in strict FIFO order so all tracking is a waste of time. People who are unaware of the process and workings panic and waste time on forums discussing tracking, soft LUDs and approvals by date. I have personally gone deep into this and know that it does not help. Recently I saw a post on a site claiming to be an expert and telling that he spoke to an officer by calling USCIS and this officer was handling file. You will never be able to speak with the officer L1, L2 ... handling files. These people are customer server agents and they have limited view on the entire details of the case. To me service requests and Congress requests are also the same. It is all going into a pool of case status inquiries. Imagine thousands of such requests from 435 Congressmen+ 100 Senator offices + thousands of service requests coming every month. Do you really think there will be any preferential treatment to these? Calling a Congressman does not mean the case will be approved out of turn. It will be illegal and USCIS will never do it. So I suggest not to panic and keep expectations reasonable for approvals. Be patient and hope for the best in September.
__________________
Yes. I want to Contribute NOW| .. and also want to Join IV's State Chapters

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Mailing List

===================
I do not give legal advice. You can pay and get it from Lawyers. Just show me some love and click the links above to help ImmigrationVoice any way you choose.
-----------

Last edited by pappu; 08-23-2013 at 01:11 PM.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 08-23-2013, 01:14 PM
Member
Priority Date
:
Jul-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/31/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/30/2007
Compare
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 62
karthikgk has a reputation beyond repute karthikgk has a reputation beyond repute karthikgk has a reputation beyond repute karthikgk has a reputation beyond repute karthikgk has a reputation beyond repute karthikgk has a reputation beyond repute karthikgk has a reputation beyond repute karthikgk has a reputation beyond repute karthikgk has a reputation beyond repute karthikgk has a reputation beyond repute karthikgk has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pappu View Post
Firstly I disagree the system is unfriendly. Those who have business interest say what the crowd likes to hear to win them, might agree with these statements and criticize USCIS too. I have none. Yes I agree, there is struggle, but this immigration system is still the best in the world and we should all try and work together to make it better by suggesting to USCIS. Which other country process more than 2 million different kind of immigration applications in a year and have so much complexity of categories, quotas and steps? To suggest one must be personally coming to advocacy days in Washington DC and also be contributing regularly to support those who are trying within their limited time to advocate for positive changes. We have done many meetings in the past during advocacy days and even outside advocacy days. Many regular members have gone with us in these meetings. But they are not that many when compared to other advocacy groups.

I say this everytime there is a big movement of dates:

Being current in September does not mean every EB3India that is current will get greencard. However many someone raises SR, calls, Congress inquiry etc. It might in fact delay if files are put in a different queue to answer. If quota is over in the first couple of weeks, there will not be any approvals. Approvals are never in strict FIFO order so all tracking is a waste of time. People who are unaware of the process and workings panic and waste time on forums discussing tracking, soft LUDs and approvals by date. I have personally gone deep into this and know that it does not help. Recently I saw a post on a site claiming to be an expert and telling that he spoke to an officer by calling USCIS and this officer was handling file. You will never be able to speak with the officer L1, L2 ... handling files. These people are customer server agents and they have limited view on the entire details of the case. To me service requests and Congress requests are also the same. It is all going into a pool of case status inquiries. Imagine thousands of such requests from 435 Congressmen+ 100 Senator offices + thousands of service requests coming every month. Do you really think there will be any preferential treatment to these? Calling a Congressman does not mean the case will be approved out of turn. It will be illegal and USCIS will never do it. So I suggest not to panic and keep expectations reasonable for approvals. Be patient and hope for the best in September.
Fair advise, especially since it is coming from an experienced person. I will continue to support CIR, IV and continue to pray hard at this time.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #8 (permalink)  
Old 08-23-2013, 02:32 PM
Senior Member
Priority Date
:
Jul-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/10/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/11/2007
Compare
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 1,347
BharatPremi has a reputation beyond repute BharatPremi has a reputation beyond repute BharatPremi has a reputation beyond repute BharatPremi has a reputation beyond repute BharatPremi has a reputation beyond repute BharatPremi has a reputation beyond repute BharatPremi has a reputation beyond repute BharatPremi has a reputation beyond repute BharatPremi has a reputation beyond repute BharatPremi has a reputation beyond repute BharatPremi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Updates after RFE - BharatPremi

485 was based on EB3. Interfile/Porting request sent to USICS in November 2011. Nothing happened till 07/29/13. On 07/30/13 Got a RFE asking for continuous employment proof and current employment status. - USCIS received response on 08/19/13 - Got soft LUD.
I got a another soft LUD today (08/22/13) which is as under.

Initial Review: your address was changed relating to the I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS that you filed.
I have asked my lawyer to extract the meaning out of it. Obviously my or lawyer's addresses never have been changed. Let's see what happens now...


Note: called USCIS 8 days back and came to know that EB2-based I -140 has already became the base of my 485 now.
__________________
- Past Member, Texas State Chapter: http://www.yahoogroups.com/group/texasiv
- Proud Member of VA/DC/MD Chapter:http://groups.google.com/group/iv-dc-chapter[size="1"]
EB3-PD:07/2003 - Interfiled and successfully ported EB2 on 07/30/13-Greencard approved - 08/26/13 - Physical cards received on 08/30/13.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #9 (permalink)  
Old 08-23-2013, 02:48 PM
Administrator
Priority Date
:
Mar-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/06/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 6,423
Blog Entries: 6
pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BharatPremi View Post
485 was based on EB3. Interfile/Porting request sent to USICS in November 2011. Nothing happened till 07/29/13. On 07/30/13 Got a RFE asking for continuous employment proof and current employment status. - USCIS received response on 08/19/13 - Got soft LUD.
I got a another soft LUD today (08/22/13) which is as under.

Initial Review: your address was changed relating to the I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS that you filed.
I have asked my lawyer to extract the meaning out of it. Obviously my or lawyer's addresses never have been changed. Let's see what happens now...


Note: called USCIS 8 days back and came to know that EB2-based I -140 has already became the base of my 485 now.
From my own experience/research info-passes are better than calling to check.
I have seen incorrect and half right answers too. And this can be attributed to lack of full information to the CSA or training.
I have come to know of lot of RFEs for people who are getting current. Common is 'continuous employment proof and current employment status' . Reasons can be many based on each case. Did you file AC21? Such RFEs are also a proof to people who argued with me last year when I told them preadjudication does not necessarily mean cased will be approved automatically now as soon as date is current without any chance of RFE. At that time these folks were believing what they were hearing from forums. I gave up trying to explain. Now you can see many RFEs in the recent months for people who are going to be current.
__________________
Yes. I want to Contribute NOW| .. and also want to Join IV's State Chapters

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Mailing List

===================
I do not give legal advice. You can pay and get it from Lawyers. Just show me some love and click the links above to help ImmigrationVoice any way you choose.
-----------

Last edited by pappu; 08-23-2013 at 02:52 PM.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #10 (permalink)  
Old 08-23-2013, 03:14 PM
Senior Member
Priority Date
:
Jul-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/10/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/11/2007
Compare
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 1,347
BharatPremi has a reputation beyond repute BharatPremi has a reputation beyond repute BharatPremi has a reputation beyond repute BharatPremi has a reputation beyond repute BharatPremi has a reputation beyond repute BharatPremi has a reputation beyond repute BharatPremi has a reputation beyond repute BharatPremi has a reputation beyond repute BharatPremi has a reputation beyond repute BharatPremi has a reputation beyond repute BharatPremi has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pappu View Post
From my own experience/research info-passes are better than calling to check.
I have seen incorrect and half right answers too. And this can be attributed to lack of full information to the CSA or training.
I have come to know of lot of RFEs for people who are getting current. Common is 'continuous employment proof and current employment status' . Reasons can be many based on each case. Did you file AC21? Such RFEs are also a proof to people who argued with me last year when I told them preadjudication does not necessarily mean cased will be approved automatically now as soon as date is current without any chance of RFE. At that time these folks were believing what they were hearing from forums. I gave up trying to explain. Now you can see many RFEs in the recent months for people who are going to be current.
Yes, I filed AC21 when I joined company "C" . Even After that communication to USCIS, I received a RFE back in 2009 regarding the AC21 usage and we again sent the docs. My "brief" and " complex" history is as under.


GC Application/s history:
-----------------------
OLD APPLICATION

Employer: A
Category: EB3-RIR Conversion-India
Priority Date: 07/2003
Labor approved
I-140 approved
I-140 approval date: 06/2007
AP and EAD approved
485 receipt date: 07/1*/2007

NEW APPLICATION

Employer: B (Intended to work for but NEVER WORKED FOR)
Category: EB2-India
Priority Date: 06/2006
PERM LABOR approved
I-140 approved
I-140 approval date:08/2006
No AP/EAD/485 applied under this application

Interfiled both of above in 2010 end.

Notes: (1) Currently working for company C on EAD which never was and is associated with my GC struggle directly.(2) "A" number on both I-140 are similar and different from "A" number
on 485 file.
(3) Occupation codes for both category are "Close" and matches the
job profile with current employment on EAD


(4) For curent RFE response (08/2013 RFE), obvioulsy I ahve provided employment letter from company C for which I am working now.

Thanks.
__________________
- Past Member, Texas State Chapter: http://www.yahoogroups.com/group/texasiv
- Proud Member of VA/DC/MD Chapter:http://groups.google.com/group/iv-dc-chapter[size="1"]
EB3-PD:07/2003 - Interfiled and successfully ported EB2 on 07/30/13-Greencard approved - 08/26/13 - Physical cards received on 08/30/13.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #11 (permalink)  
Old 08-23-2013, 05:43 PM
Donor
Priority Date
:
Mar-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
03/05/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/08/2007
Compare
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 463
seahawks has a reputation beyond repute seahawks has a reputation beyond repute seahawks has a reputation beyond repute seahawks has a reputation beyond repute seahawks has a reputation beyond repute seahawks has a reputation beyond repute seahawks has a reputation beyond repute seahawks has a reputation beyond repute seahawks has a reputation beyond repute seahawks has a reputation beyond repute seahawks has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BharatPremi View Post
485 was based on EB3. Interfile/Porting request sent to USICS in November 2011. Nothing happened till 07/29/13. On 07/30/13 Got a RFE asking for continuous employment proof and current employment status. - USCIS received response on 08/19/13 - Got soft LUD.
I got a another soft LUD today (08/22/13) which is as under.

Initial Review: your address was changed relating to the I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS that you filed.
I have asked my lawyer to extract the meaning out of it. Obviously my or lawyer's addresses never have been changed. Let's see what happens now...


Note: called USCIS 8 days back and came to know that EB2-based I -140 has already became the base of my 485 now.
I normally don't track LUDs, but I got an SMS saying my address was changed. So what I inferred was my lawyer filed an AC21 a week ago, and that might have triggered the update and the information of address change. It can be either that, or if you have given a recent G 28 with the new attorney's address, that also means their address was updated. I am purely guessing but personally in my case, I am not following up or anything on the latest update. There are 4 or 5 circles in the status page, long time ago, I was looking everyday and all it was stuck in the first circle, finally got bored and stopped looking, that's my story
__________________
Facebook | Google+ | Twitter | YouTube
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #12 (permalink)  
Old 08-23-2013, 07:13 PM
Senior Member
Priority Date
:
Jul-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/10/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/11/2007
Compare
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 1,347
BharatPremi has a reputation beyond repute BharatPremi has a reputation beyond repute BharatPremi has a reputation beyond repute BharatPremi has a reputation beyond repute BharatPremi has a reputation beyond repute BharatPremi has a reputation beyond repute BharatPremi has a reputation beyond repute BharatPremi has a reputation beyond repute BharatPremi has a reputation beyond repute BharatPremi has a reputation beyond repute BharatPremi has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by seahawks View Post
I normally don't track LUDs, but I got an SMS saying my address was changed. So what I inferred was my lawyer filed an AC21 a week ago, and that might have triggered the update and the information of address change. It can be either that, or if you have given a recent G 28 with the new attorney's address, that also means their address was updated. I am purely guessing but personally in my case, I am not following up or anything on the latest update. There are 4 or 5 circles in the status page, long time ago, I was looking everyday and all it was stuck in the first circle, finally got bored and stopped looking, that's my story
Yes, I agree. When did yuou get that SMS? Yours' PD is EB3- March 2003 so I guess September first week yuo should here something positive assuming you did not interfile. Did you interfile?
__________________
- Past Member, Texas State Chapter: http://www.yahoogroups.com/group/texasiv
- Proud Member of VA/DC/MD Chapter:http://groups.google.com/group/iv-dc-chapter[size="1"]
EB3-PD:07/2003 - Interfiled and successfully ported EB2 on 07/30/13-Greencard approved - 08/26/13 - Physical cards received on 08/30/13.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #13 (permalink)  
Old 08-23-2013, 09:28 PM
Member
Priority Date
:
Jul-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/31/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/30/2007
Compare
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 62
karthikgk has a reputation beyond repute karthikgk has a reputation beyond repute karthikgk has a reputation beyond repute karthikgk has a reputation beyond repute karthikgk has a reputation beyond repute karthikgk has a reputation beyond repute karthikgk has a reputation beyond repute karthikgk has a reputation beyond repute karthikgk has a reputation beyond repute karthikgk has a reputation beyond repute karthikgk has a reputation beyond repute
Default What is interfiling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BharatPremi View Post
Yes, I agree. When did yuou get that SMS? Yours' PD is EB3- March 2003 so I guess September first week yuo should here something positive assuming you did not interfile. Did you interfile?
Pardon my ignorance friends, but what is interfiling?
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #14 (permalink)  
Old 08-23-2013, 09:35 PM
Senior Member
Priority Date
:
Jul-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/10/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/11/2007
Compare
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 1,347
BharatPremi has a reputation beyond repute BharatPremi has a reputation beyond repute BharatPremi has a reputation beyond repute BharatPremi has a reputation beyond repute BharatPremi has a reputation beyond repute BharatPremi has a reputation beyond repute BharatPremi has a reputation beyond repute BharatPremi has a reputation beyond repute BharatPremi has a reputation beyond repute BharatPremi has a reputation beyond repute BharatPremi has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by karthikgk View Post
Pardon my ignorance friends, but what is interfiling?
Interfiling New Immigrant Petition into Pending I-485 Case (1 of 2) « Murthy Law Firm : U.S. Immigration Law
__________________
- Past Member, Texas State Chapter: http://www.yahoogroups.com/group/texasiv
- Proud Member of VA/DC/MD Chapter:http://groups.google.com/group/iv-dc-chapter[size="1"]
EB3-PD:07/2003 - Interfiled and successfully ported EB2 on 07/30/13-Greencard approved - 08/26/13 - Physical cards received on 08/30/13.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #15 (permalink)  
Old 08-23-2013, 09:46 PM
Member
Priority Date
:
Jul-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/31/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/30/2007
Compare
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 62
karthikgk has a reputation beyond repute karthikgk has a reputation beyond repute karthikgk has a reputation beyond repute karthikgk has a reputation beyond repute karthikgk has a reputation beyond repute karthikgk has a reputation beyond repute karthikgk has a reputation beyond repute karthikgk has a reputation beyond repute karthikgk has a reputation beyond repute karthikgk has a reputation beyond repute karthikgk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Thanks

Thanks - got it!
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
GC next steps from out of country dasrik FREE Lawyer conference calls 4 11-04-2011 09:07 AM
Going on EAD - steps Dhundhun All other Green Card Issues 7 06-14-2008 01:20 AM
What are the next steps? looivy IV Agenda and Legislative Updates 8 10-26-2007 09:32 AM
A job well done! Now next steps singhsa3 IV Agenda and Legislative Updates 26 07-11-2007 04:15 PM



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:01 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c)ImmigrationVoice.org