Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > All other Green Card Issues
Click to log in with Facebook
All other Green Card Issues I-140/I-485, Family Based Green Card

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-13-2007, 10:52 AM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
STAmisha can only hope to improve
Default experience letter for 140

My ex-company (a desi bosy shop) gave me experience letter with out any skills on it. Now this might cause problems in 140. Can I submit experience letter from the client (the company where I'm contracting?) on the company's letter head?
Do I have to notarise it if this is on letter head?
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 06-13-2007, 10:56 AM
Priority Date
:
Mar-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/31/2005
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
05/31/2007
Compare
reddymjm has a reputation beyond repute reddymjm has a reputation beyond repute reddymjm has a reputation beyond repute reddymjm has a reputation beyond repute reddymjm has a reputation beyond repute reddymjm has a reputation beyond repute reddymjm has a reputation beyond repute reddymjm has a reputation beyond repute reddymjm has a reputation beyond repute reddymjm has a reputation beyond repute reddymjm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by STAmisha
My ex-company (a desi bosy shop) gave me experience letter with out any skills on it. Now this might cause problems in 140. Can I submit experience letter from the client (the company where I'm contracting?) on the company's letter head?
Do I have to notarise it if this is on letter head?
Get an affidavit from one of ur friends at the desi company or at the client location with ur skill set. if you need the format I can send you.

Old 06-13-2007, 11:02 AM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
STAmisha can only hope to improve

I got the letter in contracting company's letter head (Hewlett-packard) from HP Manager.Is this enough?

Please send the format

Old 06-13-2007, 11:34 AM
Priority Date
:
Mar-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/31/2005
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
05/31/2007
Compare
reddymjm has a reputation beyond repute reddymjm has a reputation beyond repute reddymjm has a reputation beyond repute reddymjm has a reputation beyond repute reddymjm has a reputation beyond repute reddymjm has a reputation beyond repute reddymjm has a reputation beyond repute reddymjm has a reputation beyond repute reddymjm has a reputation beyond repute reddymjm has a reputation beyond repute reddymjm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by STAmisha
I got the letter in contracting company's letter head (Hewlett-packard) from HP Manager.Is this enough?

Please send the format
I am not sure the exp letter will work as you are not an employee of HP. He can give an affidavit(needs notary) even on HP letter head.

AFFIDAVIT

I, xxxxx xxxxx , do hereby solemnly state and affirm as hereunder:

1. I am over twenty one years of age and otherwise competent to make this affidavit.

2. I am currently employed with CDI-IT Services, located at 3200 Kanawha Turnpike, Building 2000, South Charleston, WV 25303, from Dec 2001 to present.

3. During the period from Jan 1998 to Aug 2000, I was employed with Visual Soft Technologies, located at VisualSoft Towers, Kundanbagh, Hyderabad, India 500016, in the capacity of Software Engineer.

4. From Jan 1998 to July 2000 I was a co-worker of xxxx xxxxx , who worked for Visual Soft Technologies, located at VisualSoft Towers, Kundanbagh, Hyderabad, India 500016 as a Software Engineer, to my knowledge no less than 40 hours per week.

5. I certify that as a Software Engineer, to my knowledge Mr.xxxx xxxx performed the following duties:

His projects involved a host of Client/Server, Internet and Mainframe technologies. Designed, developed and implemented windows based Internet & Client/Server applications using C, C++, VISUAL C++, MFC, ATL, COM/DCOM, ADO, VISUAL BASIC, ASP, XML, MTS, IIS, VBSCRIPT, JAVASCRIPT, HTML VISUAL STUDIO, VISUAL INTERDEV, SQL SERVER, ORACLE and WINDOWS NT operating system. He was also involved in Server Administration, Application Support and Testing. He also designed, developed and implemented Mainframe applications using COBOL, CICS, JCL, MVS, DB2, IMS DB/DC, VSAM, EAZYTREIVE, XPEDITER, QMF, and SPUFI. He also had a high level of efficiency.

Date:
xxx xxxxx

I hereby declare under penalty of perjury pursuant to the laws of the United States of America (28 U.S.C. ' 1746) that the foregoing is true and correct.

Executed on at

xxx xxxxx Seal and signature of notary public

Old 06-13-2007, 12:05 PM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/26/2011
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
uma001 has much to be proud of uma001 has much to be proud of uma001 has much to be proud of uma001 has much to be proud of uma001 has much to be proud of uma001 has much to be proud of uma001 has much to be proud of uma001 has much to be proud of uma001 has much to be proud of

whose signature and seal should be there at the bottom.
what should be for ' Executed under at'

Total contributions $120

Old 06-13-2007, 12:22 PM
Donor
Priority Date
:
Apr-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/30/2007
Compare
Rajeev has a reputation beyond repute Rajeev has a reputation beyond repute Rajeev has a reputation beyond repute Rajeev has a reputation beyond repute Rajeev has a reputation beyond repute Rajeev has a reputation beyond repute Rajeev has a reputation beyond repute Rajeev has a reputation beyond repute Rajeev has a reputation beyond repute Rajeev has a reputation beyond repute Rajeev has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sent you a pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddymjm
Get an affidavit from one of ur friends at the desi company or at the client location with ur skill set. if you need the format I can send you.
Hi Reddymjm

I have sent you a pm.

Old 06-13-2007, 02:53 PM
Priority Date
:
Jul-03
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
a_to_z_gc will become famous soon enough

Can you please send me the format in a PM too.
Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajeev
Hi Reddymjm

I have sent you a pm.

Old 06-13-2007, 02:54 PM
Priority Date
:
Aug-07
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
cvr_krishna is on a distinguished road
Default Birth Certificate

Can I take birth certificate form the Indian consular office in US ?
http://chicago.indianconsulate.com/P..._Certificate:_

Is this valid for 485 filing ?

Old 06-13-2007, 03:38 PM
Priority Date
:
Mar-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/31/2005
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
05/31/2007
Compare

Quote:
Originally Posted by uma001
whose signature and seal should be there at the bottom.
what should be for ' Executed under at'
Notary's.

Old 06-13-2007, 03:40 PM
Priority Date
:
Mar-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/31/2005
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
05/31/2007
Compare

Quote:
Originally Posted by cvr_krishna
Can I take birth certificate form the Indian consular office in US ?
http://chicago.indianconsulate.com/P..._Certificate:_

Is this valid for 485 filing ?
As far as I heard you will get a RFE later. Get affidavits from your parents.