Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Non Immigrant Visas : H1, L1, H4, L2, F1 etc > Non-Immigrant Visas
Click to log in with Facebook
Non-Immigrant Visas All Non Immigrant Visas - B/H/F/J...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-24-2010, 01:09 AM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
hml78 is on a distinguished road
Default H1B transfer : is it good time?

Hi,

I am new to this forum, so i apologise in advance if i post this in wrong section. pls guide me.

1)I am planning to transfer my H1b: is it a good time. The other company is also a consulting company but much bigger.
2) my new company will be DBconcepts (sapphire) does anyone has any experience with this company. pls advise. I dont want to make the same mistake twice.

Any help is highly appreciated.

thanks once again

Hml
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-02-2015, 02:37 PM
Priority Date
:
Feb-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
mustu316 is on a distinguished road
Default Sapphire / DB Concepts feedback ?

I have a current offer from Sapphire / DB Concepts to get my labor in EB2 done ?

Anyone could give a feedback on this company ? Bad or Good doesn't matter. Your feedback will help me decide if I should go with the offer or not.

Old 05-03-2015, 08:56 AM
Priority Date
:
Nov-10
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
AceMan is a splendid one to behold AceMan is a splendid one to behold AceMan is a splendid one to behold AceMan is a splendid one to behold AceMan is a splendid one to behold AceMan is a splendid one to behold AceMan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustu316 View Post
I have a current offer from Sapphire / DB Concepts to get my labor in EB2 done ?

Anyone could give a feedback on this company ? Bad or Good doesn't matter. Your feedback will help me decide if I should go with the offer or not.
Sir, The offer is given to you, and you should be the only person to decide if the company is worth while for you. Don't confuse this forum with yelp or similar forums where you put a company name and you get good or bad reviews like for a restaurant or a hotel.

You can go to linkedin, look up the professional contacts for the company, see any common friends and check with them.

Old 05-03-2015, 11:58 AM
Priority Date
:
Feb-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
mustu316 is on a distinguished road

I am not at all confusing this forum for yelp or glassdoor. Since we talk about immigration all day on this forum why not share company reviews that fraud individuals left and right and waste crucial year of our life and career.

I was just trying to get some feedback on the companies immigration process, so I know that I don't have to regret on my decision after years of fake promises that most of these companies make.

Not sure what's wrong in that ? Helping one another on immigration questions is the reason this forum is created for.

Old 05-03-2015, 10:10 PM
Priority Date
:
Nov-10
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
AceMan is a splendid one to behold AceMan is a splendid one to behold AceMan is a splendid one to behold AceMan is a splendid one to behold AceMan is a splendid one to behold AceMan is a splendid one to behold AceMan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustu316 View Post
I am not at all confusing this forum for yelp or glassdoor. Since we talk about immigration all day on this forum why not share company reviews that fraud individuals left and right and waste crucial year of our life and career.

I was just trying to get some feedback on the companies immigration process, so I know that I don't have to regret on my decision after years of fake promises that most of these companies make.

Not sure what's wrong in that ? Helping one another on immigration questions is the reason this forum is created for.
IV is not a forum to comment on individual companies.

Your career is your responsibility and taking an important career decision based on online forum members comments is really absurd.

Old 05-04-2015, 05:08 AM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
AceWoman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceMan View Post
IV is not a forum to comment on individual companies.

Your career is your responsibility and taking an important career decision based on online forum members comments is really absurd.
! when ur replies don't help then don't reply

Old 05-04-2015, 07:20 AM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
stan1IV is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceWoman View Post
! when ur replies don't help then don't reply
what the what!!
Man has met his match in this Woman - Ace!!

On topic - I wouldn't consider a new job offer H1 transfer ATM even if it is from Google!

Old 05-04-2015, 08:32 AM
Priority Date
:
Nov-10
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare

Well, the poster decided to be create a new id just to respond to my post.

Old 05-04-2015, 09:40 AM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
AceWoman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceMan View Post
Well, the poster decided to be create a new id just to respond to my post.
Why are you such a loser ? .. I trully believe you are just in the US for a greencard and have no real work all day ! ..

Please stop harassing people who have real world problems & are asking questions which may be irrelevant to the thread or section but still the forum is to help not be sarcastic, so just stand behind like I stood behind your mother ! #Jerk

Old 05-04-2015, 09:12 PM
Priority Date
:
Nov-10
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare

Creating a fake user profile, posting imaginary questions with no real use from the immigration perspective and claiming these as real world problems is a real piece of work. When the bluff is called, as usual like every trolls who come in the site blabber something junk.