Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Non Immigrant Visas : H1, L1, H4, L2, F1 etc > Non-Immigrant Visas
Click to log in with Facebook
Non-Immigrant Visas All Non Immigrant Visas - B/H/F/J...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-26-2007, 01:57 PM
Priority Date
:
Mar-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
08/09/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/09/2007
Compare
reddysms is infamous around these parts reddysms is infamous around these parts reddysms is infamous around these parts
Default H1B visa rejected in Germany: Reason asnecessary criteria of visa category not met

One of my friends has attended visa in Germany and it was rejected based on this reason. This was just not for him, but for 7 other people along with him and there raises the question.

"We are obliged to inform you that the petetion for temporary employment for 'Company name' has been returned to the Department of Homeland Security(DHS) for reconsideration. In your case, you did not meet the necessary of the visa category. We have asked DHS to revoke the petetion.

With this letter we are returning your passport. No additional information or documents are required from you.

We will contact you directly once a final decision has been made on your application."

He has completed Masters recently and before that he has couple of years experience.

Anyone please give some ideas, if there is any chance of reopening the case.I would appreciate your quick replies.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 08-26-2007, 02:08 PM
Priority Date
:
Jun-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
gcformeornot will become famous soon enough
Default looks like

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddysms View Post
One of my friends has attended visa in Germany and it was rejected based on this reason. This was just not for him, but for 7 other people along with him and there raises the question.

"We are obliged to inform you that the petetion for temporary employment for 'Company name' has been returned to the Department of Homeland Security(DHS) for reconsideration. In your case, you did not meet the necessary of the visa category. We have asked DHS to revoke the petetion.

With this letter we are returning your passport. No additional information or documents are required from you.

We will contact you directly once a final decision has been made on your application."

He has completed Masters recently and before that he has couple of years experience.

Anyone please give some ideas, if there is any chance of reopening the case.I would appreciate your quick replies.
the company who filed for H1 petition has bad name with DHS....

Old 08-26-2007, 03:00 PM
Priority Date
:
Jul-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
gc_chahiye has a reputation beyond repute gc_chahiye has a reputation beyond repute gc_chahiye has a reputation beyond repute gc_chahiye has a reputation beyond repute gc_chahiye has a reputation beyond repute gc_chahiye has a reputation beyond repute gc_chahiye has a reputation beyond repute gc_chahiye has a reputation beyond repute gc_chahiye has a reputation beyond repute gc_chahiye has a reputation beyond repute gc_chahiye has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

7 others from teh same company?

Old 08-26-2007, 04:20 PM
Priority Date
:
Nov-05
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
jatinr can only hope to improve
Default what is the name of this company

Quote:
Originally Posted by gc_chahiye View Post
7 others from teh same company?
Where can one find the name of all blacklisted company. This will beneift legal immigrants or students seeking H1B

Old 08-26-2007, 04:40 PM
Priority Date
:
Oct-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
12/12/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/05/2008
Compare
quizzer is infamous around these parts quizzer is infamous around these parts

Quote:

The company might have been blaclisted by DOL or USCIS.

Please post the name of the company as it will benefit a lot of potential H1 filers.

Old 08-26-2007, 07:30 PM
Priority Date
:
Mar-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
08/09/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/09/2007
Compare
reddysms is infamous around these parts reddysms is infamous around these parts reddysms is infamous around these parts
Default All the 7 are from different companies.

And I am very sure that this company has very good reputation. They do not have any bad with DHS or DOS as they pay the taxes regularly and it has around 200 employees..

Is there any possibility that he can go for stamping again to some other center in Germany. Or will there be any use if we contact the immigration attorney.