Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Non Immigrant Visas : H1, L1, H4, L2, F1 etc > Non-Immigrant Visas
Click to log in with Facebook
Non-Immigrant Visas All Non Immigrant Visas - B/H/F/J...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2011, 10:49 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
mayankmalpani is on a distinguished road
Default Move to a diff location with H1X receipt

I am with Company A and have just got my extension filed. I am yet to get my receipt notice. Now there is a possibility that I may not work for the same client.
1. I understand that I can work for any other client but in the same location (same city). Is this correct?
2. Can I move to a location (city/state) which is not as per my LCA? In this case my company would have to get me a new LCA?
3. Will this affect my H1B extension approval as I am moving to a different location than the location filed for?

Need immd assistance. Appreciate your help !!
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 08-02-2011, 10:31 AM
Priority Date
:
Dec-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
02/06/2008
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
staln is just really nice staln is just really nice staln is just really nice staln is just really nice

Yes you will need a new LCA for the location where you will be working before you start working. But if you H1 is in renewal process then you should wait for the H1 approval and then your employer should file for new LCA. You can work for some time I guess before getting the new LCA.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote