Question on current status and need for stamping
Can some one please advise me on my situation.
I am on L2 visa and with EAD i joined a company as full time employee.
1. The company filed my H1 as a COS in last year quote (October 2011) and in march, 2012 i got an RFE.
2. Since my visa L2 was expiring (April, 14, 2012), and my H1 didnít come through, I filed for L2 extension with my husband. Mean while, I worked on my RFE and sent the response to USCIS
3. My L2 was approved on April, 12, 2012 and my H1 was approved on April 19, 2012.
Now I will have two I94s
My questions are :
1. Will I be on H1, since that is the latest approved I94
2. Do I need to go for a stamping or can i just ignore my L2 I94 and join back to work with H1 I 94.
ps: Please check with competent attorney. I am a layman like you.
GC holder since on 6/27/2007
Contributed $100 for Advocacy day
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|765 E-filing Renewal Question: Manner of last Entry & current immigration status||dsneyog||Self-filing, documents, forms, directions, mailing.||0||01-03-2011 09:47 PM|
|H1B stamping while the current H1b expires and before the new||DOL_0903||Out of status, employment gap and status revalidation||6||08-30-2010 10:23 AM|
|I-485 current USCIS status question||spinell20||Immigrant Visa||0||07-09-2010 11:47 AM|
|Please advise! Complex question on current status of my spouse!||shakersinha||Work/Travel options after 485 : H1 Versus EAD/AP||7||02-24-2009 03:08 AM|
|Dose VISA stamping need to be current to file I-485?||hemasar||All other Green Card Issues||2||06-21-2007 11:36 AM|