Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Non Immigrant Visas : H1, L1, H4, L2, F1 etc > Non-Immigrant Visas
Click to log in with Facebook
Non-Immigrant Visas All Non Immigrant Visas - B/H/F/J...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-19-2007, 09:00 PM
Priority Date
:
Nov-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
11/10/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare
fide_champ has much to be proud of fide_champ has much to be proud of fide_champ has much to be proud of fide_champ has much to be proud of fide_champ has much to be proud of fide_champ has much to be proud of fide_champ has much to be proud of fide_champ has much to be proud of fide_champ has much to be proud of fide_champ has much to be proud of
Default H1-B demand for 2007

I heard from several people that the H1-B demand for 2007 will be extremely high. Does anyone have any idea how long will the 65K H1 limit will last? do you guys also think that the limit will be raised this year?
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 02-19-2007, 09:52 PM
Priority Date
:
Nov-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
11/10/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare
fide_champ has much to be proud of fide_champ has much to be proud of fide_champ has much to be proud of fide_champ has much to be proud of fide_champ has much to be proud of fide_champ has much to be proud of fide_champ has much to be proud of fide_champ has much to be proud of fide_champ has much to be proud of fide_champ has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by macaca
From Hammond Law Firm.

We are projecting that this year the cap will be reached in 2 weeks or less perhaps as soon as ONE DAY! With that in mind, it is important to begin the preparation of any H-1b filings NOW!
That's really crazy. is there any chance that the limit will be increased? Looks like many companies are lobbying for an H1-B increase?

Old 02-19-2007, 10:07 PM
Banned
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
senthil1 is infamous around these parts senthil1 is infamous around these parts senthil1 is infamous around these parts senthil1 is infamous around these parts senthil1 is infamous around these parts senthil1 is infamous around these parts senthil1 is infamous around these parts

If they increase H1 to 130K then Cap will be reached in another 1 month. There are more desi companies who are willing to process than number of H1B applicants.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fide_champ
That's really crazy. is there any chance that the limit will be increased? Looks like many companies are lobbying for an H1-B increase?