Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Non Immigrant Visas : H1, L1, H4, L2, F1 etc > Non-Immigrant Visas
Click to log in with Facebook
Non-Immigrant Visas All Non Immigrant Visas - B/H/F/J...

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-05-2007, 08:20 PM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
flybuzz is on a distinguished road
Default H1B transfer question

Hello, my H1B is still under processing. It has just been filed this year in April. I am just asking this ahead of time.

If one day, I want to transfer my H1B from the current company to another company. Is there some essential papers I need to obtain from my current company in order to transfer?

For example is it necessary that I keep a copy of the approved I129? The reason I am asking is that the current company may not like it when I want to transfer to another company. So they may not want to give a copy of I129 to me. They did give me the EAC# receipt number in email. Any feedback is appreciated.
Bookmark and Share Compare

Old 06-05-2007, 08:40 PM
Priority Date
:
Nov-05
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
tikka is just really nice tikka is just really nice tikka is just really nice tikka is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by flybuzz
Hello, my H1B is still under processing. It has just been filed this year in April. I am just asking this ahead of time.

If one day, I want to transfer my H1B from the current company to another company. Is there some essential papers I need to obtain from my current company in order to transfer?

For example is it necessary that I keep a copy of the approved I129? The reason I am asking is that the current company may not like it when I want to transfer to another company. So they may not want to give a copy of I129 to me. They did give me the EAC# receipt number in email. Any feedback is appreciated.

hi
while you are waiting for an answer can you please contribute $ to IV fund!

thank you
Bookmark and Share Compare

Closed Thread