Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Non Immigrant Visas : H1, L1, H4, L2, F1 etc > Non-Immigrant Visas
Click to log in with Facebook
Non-Immigrant Visas All Non Immigrant Visas - B/H/F/J...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 06-26-2009, 04:11 AM
Junior Member
Priority Date
I140 Mailed Date
Processing Stage
I485 Mailed Date
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 2
scruggsway is on a distinguished road
Default Change of Status from H1 to F1

I am currently in the US on H1B and want to pursue higher studies. Can someone please let me know the supporting documents that are required for COS.
Do I need my original
1. Transcripts/Marksheets
2. Experience/Relieving Letters
3. Tax Returns
4. Bank Statements for 6 months

I am asking this because i dont have these documents with me right now and I want to apply for a Change of Status immediately. I know that the above are all required to file for a F1 visa

Would appreciate a response.

Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Help!! for change of status H1 to F1 (i-539) jjlittlegiant Non-Immigrant Visa 1 01-03-2009 05:53 PM
Change of status greencard_aspirant Non-Immigrant Visas 2 04-01-2008 09:19 PM
FP Status Change pani_6 All other Green Card Issues 2 03-25-2008 04:51 PM
Change of Status Dolly20 Non-Immigrant Visas 0 09-27-2007 05:04 PM
change of status : Do i need it? pmamp Non-Immigrant Visas 3 04-05-2007 10:26 PM

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:59 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.