Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Ask an Attorney - > FREE Lawyer conference calls
Click to log in with Facebook
FREE Lawyer conference calls This forum is for asking questions from Immigration Attorney.
--------------------------------------------
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER:
--------------------------------------------
By participating in this forum or reviewing or reading a transcript or recording of any forum discussion or conference call, you agree that you have read and understand the following disclaimer:
The information provided in this forum as well as any transcripts or recordings posted on this website or websites of participating law firms or attorneys is of a general nature and may not apply to any particular set of facts or to all circumstances. It should not be construed as legal advice and does not constitute an engagement of any participating attorneys or in any way establish an attorney-client relationship with any participating attorneys. You should not rely solely upon information that you may receive during any conference calls, or any transcripts or recordings of conference calls. You should consult an attorney of your choosing to obtain advice for your particular situation. Laws and regulations are constantly changing. The information provided during any conference calls and their transcripts or recordings was pertinent at the time of the conference calls, but may become outdated. We are not responsible in any way for any outdated materials.
IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY PARTICIPATING ATTORNEYS, LAW FIRMS, INDIVIDUALS, OR IMMIGRATION VOICE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH PARTICIPATION IN ANY CONFERENCE CALLS, THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE, OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE WHERE TRANSCRIPTS OR RECORDINGS MAY BE POSTED, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARISE OUT OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2011, 07:21 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/03/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/15/2007
Compare
iluvcric has much to be proud of iluvcric has much to be proud of iluvcric has much to be proud of iluvcric has much to be proud of iluvcric has much to be proud of iluvcric has much to be proud of iluvcric has much to be proud of iluvcric has much to be proud of

Good Luck

Last edited by iluvcric; 06-17-2011 at 08:50 AM.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 06-16-2011, 10:47 PM
Priority Date
:
Apr-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
aandrew_19 is infamous around these parts aandrew_19 is infamous around these parts aandrew_19 is infamous around these parts
Default 2nd time finger printing for July filers?

Need some advice on my case from experienced members:

Priority date: April-2007
Category: EB2
Chargeability: India
I-485 filled: July-2007 (Flood gate opening case)
Finger Printing: August-2007
RFE on I-485: June-2009 (RFE is: Why did I changed my location/address)
RFE Replied: June-2009
Current online status: Response to RFE being reviewed

Contacted senator and he got the below update from USCIS – just wanted to make sure that when the priority date is current, USCIS should not sit on my case for months reviewing my RFE

“USCIS confirms it received a response to its RFE on June 2,2009. An Immigration officer will review this information once your application is adjudication only (meaning the priority date is current).Further, the USCIS tells me that when your priority date becomes current, you will be scheduled to appear at USCIS service center to have your biometrics taken again”

In one of the USICS earlier responses, to another senator, they confirmed that my application is pre-adjudicated and they are waiting for the visa numbers.
Did anyone from July-2007 filers who got their finger printing done after 2007, are getting notices to get it done again?

I am worried that when the priority date is current, I will stuck up in taking care these things and the date would retrogress.

Appreciate your responses.

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-17-2011, 08:14 AM
Donor
Priority Date
:
May-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Cheran is a splendid one to behold Cheran is a splendid one to behold Cheran is a splendid one to behold Cheran is a splendid one to behold Cheran is a splendid one to behold Cheran is a splendid one to behold Cheran is a splendid one to behold
Default Porting

Can I file AC21, wait for 3 months and then start a new EB2 process to port my EB3 date?

Old 06-17-2011, 09:34 AM
Priority Date
:
Dec-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/03/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/15/2007
Compare
iluvcric has much to be proud of iluvcric has much to be proud of iluvcric has much to be proud of iluvcric has much to be proud of iluvcric has much to be proud of iluvcric has much to be proud of iluvcric has much to be proud of iluvcric has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by diptam View Post
Sorry guys - I did not log in last evening. Just seeing all the posts... 'll send email to the 2 additional address. Please send me any additional information in a PM.

Thx,
Diptam
I am getting database error while trying to PM you. Thats why I have asked you to send me a PM.

Old 06-17-2011, 09:39 AM
Priority Date
:
Dec-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/03/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/15/2007
Compare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheran View Post
Can I file AC21, wait for 3 months and then start a new EB2 process to port my EB3 date?
As per my lawyer AC21 is not mandatory. You can send AC21 if there is any RFE on job status. I believe waiting for 3 months is waste of time. Start your EB2 process, and think about AC21 only when you get RFE. my two cents.

check with your lawyer if you have any doubt.

Old 06-17-2011, 09:45 AM
Priority Date
:
Dec-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/03/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/15/2007
Compare

Quote:
Originally Posted by aandrew_19 View Post
Need some advice on my case from experienced members:

Priority date: April-2007
Category: EB2
Chargeability: India
I-485 filled: July-2007 (Flood gate opening case)
Finger Printing: August-2007
RFE on I-485: June-2009 (RFE is: Why did I changed my location/address)
RFE Replied: June-2009
Current online status: Response to RFE being reviewed

Contacted senator and he got the below update from USCIS – just wanted to make sure that when the priority date is current, USCIS should not sit on my case for months reviewing my RFE

“USCIS confirms it received a response to its RFE on June 2,2009. An Immigration officer will review this information once your application is adjudication only (meaning the priority date is current).Further, the USCIS tells me that when your priority date becomes current, you will be scheduled to appear at USCIS service center to have your biometrics taken again”

In one of the USICS earlier responses, to another senator, they confirmed that my application is pre-adjudicated and they are waiting for the visa numbers.
Did anyone from July-2007 filers who got their finger printing done after 2007, are getting notices to get it done again?

I am worried that when the priority date is current, I will stuck up in taking care these things and the date would retrogress.

Appreciate your responses.
My friend has the same kind of RFE status and his GC got approved. Call level 2 customer service and find out whether your case is pre adjudicated or not.

Old 06-17-2011, 09:51 AM
Priority Date
:
Mar-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/13/2011
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare
diptam has a reputation beyond repute diptam has a reputation beyond repute diptam has a reputation beyond repute diptam has a reputation beyond repute diptam has a reputation beyond repute diptam has a reputation beyond repute diptam has a reputation beyond repute diptam has a reputation beyond repute diptam has a reputation beyond repute diptam has a reputation beyond repute diptam has a reputation beyond repute
Default sent you a PM now...

Try replying my PM. I was having difficulty logging in - everytime i was logging into IV i was getting logged off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvcric View Post
I am getting database error while trying to PM you. Thats why I have asked you to send me a PM.

Old 06-17-2011, 09:56 AM
Priority Date
:
Mar-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/13/2011
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare
diptam has a reputation beyond repute diptam has a reputation beyond repute diptam has a reputation beyond repute diptam has a reputation beyond repute diptam has a reputation beyond repute diptam has a reputation beyond repute diptam has a reputation beyond repute diptam has a reputation beyond repute diptam has a reputation beyond repute diptam has a reputation beyond repute diptam has a reputation beyond repute
Default Done !!

sent 2 more emails ...

scopsscata@dhs.gov

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvcric View Post
I am not sure sending to streamline.tsc@dhs.gov will help or not. Sending to SCOPSSCATA@dhs.gov will definitely help. Google for "Nebraska service center email". you will get all the details.

Old 06-17-2011, 10:31 AM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
DevenderReddy is just really nice DevenderReddy is just really nice DevenderReddy is just really nice DevenderReddy is just really nice DevenderReddy is just really nice

Thanks iluvcric

Old 06-17-2011, 10:37 AM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
DevenderReddy is just really nice DevenderReddy is just really nice DevenderReddy is just really nice DevenderReddy is just really nice DevenderReddy is just really nice

gcmangtai, can you please provide us the addess

Old 06-17-2011, 11:31 AM
Priority Date
:
Apr-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
aandrew_19 is infamous around these parts aandrew_19 is infamous around these parts aandrew_19 is infamous around these parts

Thanks @ILUVCRIC.

I will call. Is there any specific number to call for L2 CS or just call at ther egular number and ask for L2 Rep?

Old 06-17-2011, 11:33 AM
Priority Date
:
Apr-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare

@Iluvcric

Also, if your friend had to go for the finger prinitng the 2nd time?

Old 06-17-2011, 11:48 AM
Priority Date
:
Jul-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/16/2007
Compare
gcmangtai is a splendid one to behold gcmangtai is a splendid one to behold gcmangtai is a splendid one to behold gcmangtai is a splendid one to behold gcmangtai is a splendid one to behold gcmangtai is a splendid one to behold gcmangtai is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevenderReddy View Post
gcmangtai, can you please provide us the addess
Here is the overnight address.

Texas Service Center
4141 St Augustine Rd
Dallas Tx 75227

Old 06-17-2011, 11:53 AM
Priority Date
:
Jul-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/16/2007
Compare
gcmangtai is a splendid one to behold gcmangtai is a splendid one to behold gcmangtai is a splendid one to behold gcmangtai is a splendid one to behold gcmangtai is a splendid one to behold gcmangtai is a splendid one to behold gcmangtai is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by diptam View Post
Sorry guys - I did not log in last evening. Just seeing all the posts... 'll send email to the 2 additional address. Please send me any additional information in a PM.

Thx,
Diptam
iluvcric, diptam,

I got an auto response email from ebupdate & tsc emails but nothing from nsc or scops... emails. Did you guys get any auto response from them?

Old 06-17-2011, 12:10 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Thumbs down

Thank you gcmangtai

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcmangtai View Post
Here is the overnight address.

Texas Service Center
4141 St Augustine Rd
Dallas Tx 75227