Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > I-485, EAD/AP application, renewal and related > Self-filing, documents, forms, directions, mailing.
Click to log in with Facebook
Self-filing, documents, forms, directions, mailing. Self-filing, documents, forms, directions, mailing.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-26-2010, 12:44 PM
Priority Date
:
Jul-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
04/01/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/28/2007
Compare
gc_ism is on a distinguished road
Default address for send support docs for efile-765

Hi All , on may,20 th I efiled EAD , i was able to note down receipt no,
but was unable to print web confirmation receipt, so i do not know address to send supporting documents
receipt no, says SRC, TEXAS service center, called USCIS , they are giving diffrent p.o boxes each time i call,
send request for pdf receipt to e-filing.support@dhs.gov, they are not responding

can you provide address to send supportinf docs, as mentioned on our web confirmation receipt
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 05-26-2010, 01:15 PM
Donor
Priority Date
:
Jul-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
08/01/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/09/2007
Compare
jackisback has a reputation beyond repute jackisback has a reputation beyond repute jackisback has a reputation beyond repute jackisback has a reputation beyond repute jackisback has a reputation beyond repute jackisback has a reputation beyond repute jackisback has a reputation beyond repute jackisback has a reputation beyond repute jackisback has a reputation beyond repute jackisback has a reputation beyond repute jackisback has a reputation beyond repute
Default Pls read previous posts

Read the previous post by hibhagya - where he has provided the exact address for TSC - that he got on the confirmation page. It is only 3 posts prior to your post...

Old 05-26-2010, 01:40 PM
Priority Date
:
Jul-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
04/01/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/28/2007
Compare
gc_ism is on a distinguished road
Default address to send support docs -- efile-765

Hi jackisback

thanks for reply

i saw the post from hibhgya, it has the address, except for P.O. Box is not mentioned

USCIS Texas Service Center
Attn: E-filed I-765
P O Box ..
Mesquite TX 75185

Hi hibhgya,

can u please provide P.O Box also for the address you have sent support docs for i-765
my residence is in new jersey

Old 05-26-2010, 03:40 PM
Priority Date
:
Jul-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
08/01/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare
arunasri is on a distinguished road
Default EAD E-fiiling do we need to send documents?

Hi,

I e-filled EAD for renewal on May 18th. I have not sent any documents.
do i need to send documents? Is that mandatory or optional.
Last time when I e-filled in 2008, I did not sent any documents.

Old 06-03-2010, 10:59 AM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
needgreen is on a distinguished road
Default EAD renewal

Hi,

My current EAD will expire on mid-October this year. When should I apply for the EAD renewal? 90 days before the expiry? Or is it allowed to apply 120 days before the expiration date?

I am planning to e-file. and the supporting docs I am planning to send are:
e-file confirmation receipt
two passport photos
copy (both sides) of last EAD card with the last approval notice
copy of (pending) I485 receipt notice

Anything else?

Please help.

Thanks a bunch, in advance!

Old 06-03-2010, 11:23 AM
Priority Date
:
Nov-05
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
08/01/2005
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/01/2007
Compare
ameryki is a jewel in the rough ameryki is a jewel in the rough ameryki is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by needgreen View Post
Hi,

My current EAD will expire on mid-October this year. When should I apply for the EAD renewal? 90 days before the expiry? Or is it allowed to apply 120 days before the expiration date?

I am planning to e-file. and the supporting docs I am planning to send are:
e-file confirmation receipt
two passport photos
copy (both sides) of last EAD card with the last approval notice
copy of (pending) I485 receipt notice

Anything else?

Please help.

Thanks a bunch, in advance!

you are allowed to apply 120 days in advance. also add a copy of the paper back doc that comes along with the ead card.

Old 06-03-2010, 05:30 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
sravs1234 can only hope to improve
Default Questions 14 and 15 of e-file (EAD) - status confusing!!

Hello All,
I am new to this forum and I am trying to renew my EAD (using e-file) and I could not figure out the choices for the questions 14) Manner of Last Entry into the U.S. and 15) Current Immigration Status:

I have been using EAD since Jan 2008 for my employment. I have used AP to travel meanwhile. (But my husband is in H1B status).

If any of you would be kind enough to let me know what options to choose, I would be really grateful.

Sravs

These were the options of question 14)

A1: AMBASSADOR, DIPLOMAT A2: OTHER DIPLOMATIC OFFICIALS A3: ATTENDANTS OF A-1, A-2 AS: ASYLUM ASD: ASYLUM STATUS DENIED AW: RAW APPLIED FOR AT A PORT B1: TEMPORARY VISITOR FOR BUSINESS B2: TEMPORARY VISITOR FOR PLEASURE BE: BERING STRAIT ENTRIES C1: ALIEN IN TRANSIT THROUGH U.S. C2: ALIEN IN TRANSIT TO UN HQ C3: FRN GOV OFF IN TRANSIT THRU US C4: TRANSIT WITHOUT A VISA CC: CUBAN MASS MIGRATION PROJECT CH: PAROLEE (HUMANITARIAN/HQ AUTH) CP: PAROLEE (PUBLIC INT/HQ AUTH) D1: ALIEN CREW DEPART SAME VESSEL D2: ALIEN CREW DEPART OTHER VESSEL DA: ADVANCE PAROLE (DISTRICT AUTH) DE: PAROLEE (DEFERRED INSPECTION) DT: PAROLEE (DISTRICT/POE AUTH) E-1 Dependent: SPOUSE/CHILD of E-1 E-2 Dependent: Spouse/Child of E-2 E1: TREATY TRADER/SPOUSE/CHILDREN E2: TREATY INVESTOR/SPOUSE/CHILD EAO: EMPLOYMENT ADVISORY OPTION EWI: ENTRY WITHOUT INSPECTION F1: STUDENT - ACADEMIC F2: SPOUSE/CHILD OF F-1 FUG: FAMILY UNITY GRANTED G1: PRINCIPAL REP. FOREIGN GOVT G2: OTHER REP FOREIGN GOVT G3: REP NON-RECOGNIZED FOREIGN GOV G4: OFFICER/EMPLOYEE INTL. ORG. G5: ATTENDANTS OF G1, G2, G3, G4 GB: VISITOR WITHOUT A VISA 15 DAYS GT: VISITOR WITHOUT A VISA 15 DAYS H1: ALIEN OF DIST MERIT & ABILITY H1A: REGISTERED NURSE H1B: SPECIALITY OCCUPATION H1C: Nurse Relief H2: TEMPORARY LABOR CERTIFICATION H2A: TEMPORARY AGRICULTURAL WORKER H2B: TEMPORARY NON-AG WORKER H3: ALIEN TRAINEE H3A: TRAINEE H3B: SPECIAL EDUCATION TRAINING H4: SPOUSE/CHILD OF H-1 THRU H-3 I: FOREIGN PRESS IMM: IMMIGRANT IN: INDEFINITE PAROLE J1: EXCHANGE VISITOR J2: SPOUSE/CHILD OF J-1 K1: ALIEN FIANCE(E) OF USC K2: CHILD OF K1 K3: SPOUSE OF USC K4: CHILD OF USC L1: INTRA-COMPANY TRANSFEREE L1A: MANAGER OR EXECUTIVE L1B: SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE ALIEN L2: SPOUSE/CHILD OF L-1 LZ: BLANKET L PETITION M1: STUDENT - VOCATIONAL/NON-ACAD. M2: SPOUSE/CHILD OF M-1 ML: PAROLEE-MEDICAL, LEGAL, HUMAN N8: PARENT OF SPEC IMMIGRANT CHILD N9: SPOUSE/CHILD OF N8 NATO-1: PRINCIPAL REP. OF NATO MEMBER NATO-2: OTHER REP. OF NATO MEMBER NATO-3: CLERICAL STAFF FOR N-1, N-2 NATO-4: OFFICIALS OF NATO_ION NATO-5: EXPERTS EMPLOYED BY NATO NATO-6: CIVILIAN COMPONENT OF NATO NATO-7: ATTENDANTS OF N-1 THROUGH N-6 O1: ALIEN W/EXTRAORDINARY ABILITY O1A: EXTRAORDINARY ALIEN - NON-ARTS O1B: EXTRAORDINARY ALIEN IN ARTS O2: ACCOMPANYING ALIEN TO O1 O3: SPOUSE/CHILD OF O-1, O-2 OP: PAROLEE (OVERSEAS AUTHORIZED) P1: ATHLETE OR ENTERTAINER P1A: ALIEN WITH ATHLETIC EVENT P1B: ALIEN WITH ENTERTAINMENT GROUP P1S: SUPPORT PERSON OF P-1 P2: EXHANGE ARTIST/ENTERTAINER P2S: SUPPORT PERSON OF P-2 P3: UNIQUE PGM ARTIST/ENTERTAINER P3S: SUPPORT PERSON OF P-3 P4: SPOUSE/CHILD OF P-1, P-2, P-3 PAR: PAROLEE PI: PACIFIC ISLANDER Q1: INTL CULTURAL XCHG VISITORS Q2: IRISH PEACE PROCESS PARTICPNTS Q3: SPOUSE/CHILD OF Q2 R1: RELIGIOUS OCCUPATION R2: SPOUSE/CHILD OF R-1 RE: REFUGEE RE5: HAITIAN W/GRANTED REFUGEE STAT RW: RAW APPLIED FOR AT A US CO S1: SPECIAL AGRICULTURAL WORKER S2: SPECIAL AGRICULTURAL WORKER S5: INFORMANT OF CRIMINAL ORGANIZATION INFORMATION S6: INFORMANT OF TERRORISM INFORMATION S9: EMERGENCY FARM WORKER SDF: SUSPECTED DOCUMENT FRAUD ST: STOWAWAY T1: VICTIM OF SEVERE FORM OF TRAFK T2: SPOUSE OF T1 T3: CHILD OF T1 T4: PARENT OF T1 TB: SPOUSE OR CHILD OF CAN. FR TC: CANADIAN FREE TRADE AGREEMENT TD: NAFTA DEPENDENT TN1: NAFTA PRINCIPAL (CANADA) TN2: NAFTA PRINCIPAL (MEXICO) TPS A-12: APPROVED FOR TPS ON FORM I-821 TWO: TRANSIT WITHOUT A VISA U1: VICTIM OF CRIMINAL ACTIVITY U2: SPOUSE OF U1 U3: CHILD OF U1 U4: PARENT OF U1 UN: UNKNOWN V1: SPOUSE OF LPR V2: CHILD OF LPR V3: DEPENDANTS OF V1 OR V2 WB: VISITOR FOR BUSINESS - VWPP WD: WITHDRAWL (I-275) WI: WITHOUT INSPECTION WT: VISITOR FOR PLEASURE - VWPP

Old 06-04-2010, 01:31 PM
Priority Date
:
Aug-02
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
09/01/2005
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/22/2007
Compare
tinku2009 is a jewel in the rough tinku2009 is a jewel in the rough tinku2009 is a jewel in the rough
Post Passport Expired

Hi,

My passport expired and I applied for renewing my passport. Consulate said it might take couple of weeks to get new passport.

Can I e-file for EAD?

Do I need to send a copy of passport for EAD renewal?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Old 06-04-2010, 04:48 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
raja.usha is on a distinguished road
Default EAD expiring Jun 22nd EAD extension application pending.

Hi

I e-file for and EAD extension on may 3rd. to the Vermont center.

Timelines ..

Applied : E-filed on May 1st 2010
Send all supporting Documents : May 3rd ( USCIS recieved)
Biometrics on May 25th, 2010
No response as of June 4th

Present EAD expires on : June 22nd 2010.

Presently I am working and I am worried that if there are more processing delays, then i wont be able to work.

Also, I just discovered that I put my nationality to be USA than India. So I am not sure if the delay is because of that.

Any thoughts on the poosible scenarios for me ?

Thanks
Raja

Old 06-04-2010, 06:12 PM
Priority Date
:
Aug-02
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
09/01/2005
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/22/2007
Compare
tinku2009 is a jewel in the rough tinku2009 is a jewel in the rough tinku2009 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by raja.usha View Post
Hi

Timelines ..

Presently I am working and I am worried that if there are more processing delays, then i wont be able to work.

Also, I just discovered that I put my nationality to be USA than India. So I am not sure if the delay is because of that.

Thanks
Raja
Hi Raja,

Do you need to send a copy of the passport in the supporting documents?

Can you please respond?

Thanks in advance,

Old 06-04-2010, 06:37 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
raja.usha is on a distinguished road

hi tinku2009

I did send a copy of my passport Visa and I94

--
Raja

Old 06-12-2010, 12:16 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
sudhakar_p_v can only hope to improve
Default mailing supporting docs

Hi ,
when we efile can we fedex the documents?
There was no suggestion on what kind of mail we need to use. Please advice.

Old 06-12-2010, 07:10 PM
Priority Date
:
Apr-05
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
hopefullegalimmigrant has a reputation beyond repute hopefullegalimmigrant has a reputation beyond repute hopefullegalimmigrant has a reputation beyond repute hopefullegalimmigrant has a reputation beyond repute hopefullegalimmigrant has a reputation beyond repute hopefullegalimmigrant has a reputation beyond repute hopefullegalimmigrant has a reputation beyond repute hopefullegalimmigrant has a reputation beyond repute hopefullegalimmigrant has a reputation beyond repute hopefullegalimmigrant has a reputation beyond repute hopefullegalimmigrant has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up EAD received

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopefullegalimmigrant View Post
I have sent a email to my lawyer asking for confirmation on where the EAD was sent. Thanks for the info.
I received the EAD this Friday. My receipt date was Apr 23.

Old 06-12-2010, 09:38 PM
Donor
Priority Date
:
Oct-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
12/21/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/14/2007
Compare
venkygct has a spectacular aura about venkygct has a spectacular aura about

I e-filed on April 19th (NSC) and received the receipt on April 23rd. I also did the same mistake of mentioning the Nationality as USA instead of India. So I have sent a letter along with my supporting documents packet. No more updates from USCIS after April 23rd

Quote:
Originally Posted by raja.usha View Post
Hi

Timelines ..

Thanks
Raja

Old 06-14-2010, 12:24 AM
Priority Date
:
Feb-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
09/20/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
01/01/2007
Compare
prakgc is a jewel in the rough prakgc is a jewel in the rough prakgc is a jewel in the rough prakgc is a jewel in the rough
Default temporary EAD

Does anybody know the procedure to get a temporary EAD if it has been >90 days since filed ?