Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > I-485, EAD/AP application, renewal and related > Self-filing, documents, forms, directions, mailing.
Click to log in with Facebook
Self-filing, documents, forms, directions, mailing. Self-filing, documents, forms, directions, mailing.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-14-2010, 12:48 PM
Priority Date
:
Feb-05
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
khendai has a brilliant future khendai has a brilliant future khendai has a brilliant future khendai has a brilliant future khendai has a brilliant future khendai has a brilliant future khendai has a brilliant future khendai has a brilliant future khendai has a brilliant future khendai has a brilliant future khendai has a brilliant future
Default Wrong country name in EAD app

Hi Jenkins,
I have the same issue. I sent a letter mentioning the correction along with the supporting docs. Still waiting. BTW, what happened to your case?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenkins View Post
I have a question.

I know that I put my birth country right but after I filied the EAD form and printed the confirmation page, my birth country got changed to USA.

Is it possible to amend this in any way?
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 06-14-2010, 12:50 PM
Priority Date
:
Feb-05
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
khendai has a brilliant future khendai has a brilliant future khendai has a brilliant future khendai has a brilliant future khendai has a brilliant future khendai has a brilliant future khendai has a brilliant future khendai has a brilliant future khendai has a brilliant future khendai has a brilliant future khendai has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbof View Post
The same exact happened to me on my last filing and this damn stupid thing delayed approval to close to 120 days.......for this reason I paper-filed this time. I will say send a letter alongwith RN explaing the correct info (but mail-room guys really donot look at letters)
I have the same issue. I did send a letter along with the supporting documents and still waiting but its been only 2 weeks. What happened to your case?

Old 06-14-2010, 08:48 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-02
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
mallickarjunreddy is a jewel in the rough mallickarjunreddy is a jewel in the rough mallickarjunreddy is a jewel in the rough mallickarjunreddy is a jewel in the rough
Default efiling EAD --- question(s)

In order to electronically process your application, you must provide information for the items
marked * below.
Please select your eligibility status: *
(c)(9) FILED 485

after this

It does not ask me the question "WHICH SERVICE CENTER IS YOUR 485 PENDING"

anyone else get or did not get this option and what has to be written in the box next to

Please provide information concerning your eligibility status:

TIA

Old 06-15-2010, 10:56 AM
Priority Date
:
Dec-02
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
mallickarjunreddy is a jewel in the rough mallickarjunreddy is a jewel in the rough mallickarjunreddy is a jewel in the rough mallickarjunreddy is a jewel in the rough
Default can anybody help me out , I have to file it today cause I have less than 3 months

Quote:
Originally Posted by mallickarjunreddy View Post
In order to electronically process your application, you must provide information for the items
marked * below.
Please select your eligibility status: *
(c)(9) FILED 485

after this

It does not ask me the question "WHICH SERVICE CENTER IS YOUR 485 PENDING"

anyone else get or did not get this option and what has to be written in the box next to

Please provide information concerning your eligibility status:

TIA
can anybody help me out , I have to file it today cause I have less than 3 months

Old 06-15-2010, 05:15 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-02
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Thumbs down I was going to contribute whatever fees I was going to save talking to my attorney

I was going to contribute whatever fees I was going to save talking to my attorney but i had to talk to him and he charge me 90$ .. so ne ways , looks like it is each one for himself

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-15-2010, 05:31 PM
Priority Date
:
Mar-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/01/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/19/2007
Compare
chi_shark is a glorious beacon of light chi_shark is a glorious beacon of light chi_shark is a glorious beacon of light chi_shark is a glorious beacon of light chi_shark is a glorious beacon of light
Default what a joke!

Quote:
I was going to contribute whatever fees I was going to save talking to my attorney but i had to talk to him and he charge me 90$ .. so ne ways , looks like it is each one for himself
Aw shucks. IV was waiting for your $90 and nothing else. so sad that you had to pay $90 to a lawyer and IV missed out. now please dont donate anything or show your face here since you anyway its each one for himself.
I-140 AD: Jan 2008
I-485 RD: July 20 2007
I-485 ND: Sept 29 2007
EAD: on second EAD
have used AC21

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-16-2010, 10:32 AM
Priority Date
:
Dec-02
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Default well you dont seem to be a donor so you are as gulity as i am or even more cause you

well you dont seem to be a donor so you are as gulity as i am or even more cause you did not do anything to solve the problem and i have not seen you do anything useful in the forum
atleast i am not fooling myself but you are and trying to be a hero but you a big zero , look at you trying to fight for what is right and what is wrong in a different country why dont you try to this kind of reform in India ..

Old 06-16-2010, 10:37 AM
Priority Date
:
Dec-02
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Default buddy ur help is need on this forum but on a different thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by chi_shark View Post
Aw shucks. IV was waiting for your $90 and nothing else. so sad that you had to pay $90 to a lawyer and IV missed out. now please dont donate anything or show your face here since you anyway its each one for himself.
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/fo...ml#post1963332 (Funding drive: IV needs your support for Advocacy events in DC)

what a circus .. 40 thousand members and cannot get 50$ each from 1000 members .. and i am sure you did not contribute 1 cent for the campaign so there you go you are such a pathetic loser

Old 06-16-2010, 04:24 PM
Priority Date
:
Mar-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/01/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/19/2007
Compare
chi_shark is a glorious beacon of light chi_shark is a glorious beacon of light chi_shark is a glorious beacon of light chi_shark is a glorious beacon of light chi_shark is a glorious beacon of light
Default get real

Quote:
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/fo...ml#post1963332 (Funding drive: IV needs your support for Advocacy events in DC)

what a circus .. 40 thousand members and cannot get 50$ each from 1000 members .. and i am sure you did not contribute 1 cent for the campaign so there you go you are such a pathetic loser
you crack me up... you are a good joke

i stand for myself. i did not donate and i did not say to anyone else that they cant do this or do that... if this is a circus, why are you here? i dont think the circus needs new clowns. stop talking about others. Do what you need to do. If you were going to donate then donate. If not then dont. no need to blame IV for paying your lawyer instead of donating to IV.
I-140 AD: Jan 2008
I-485 RD: July 20 2007
I-485 ND: Sept 29 2007
EAD: on second EAD
have used AC21

Last edited by chi_shark; 06-16-2010 at 04:33 PM.

Old 06-16-2010, 06:47 PM
Priority Date
:
Jul-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/05/2005
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare
rameshvaid has a reputation beyond repute rameshvaid has a reputation beyond repute rameshvaid has a reputation beyond repute rameshvaid has a reputation beyond repute rameshvaid has a reputation beyond repute rameshvaid has a reputation beyond repute rameshvaid has a reputation beyond repute rameshvaid has a reputation beyond repute rameshvaid has a reputation beyond repute rameshvaid has a reputation beyond repute rameshvaid has a reputation beyond repute
Default Any Suggestions..

I paper filed on May 19th, 2010 for my wife and son and sent 340.00 each for both of them along with a copy of pending I 485. We got everything back today saying the fees I sent was of a wrong amount and I must enclose the copy of the pending I 485 receipt notice, which I originaly did. What a joke they probably did not even look at my application and sent it back to me.

Again, I did e-file today and have few questions, if some one can help. After I submitted my application, I was charged on my c/c too and got the LIN #. I logged off and in again after few hours and status shows as PENDING and suggests few items are not completely filled and hence can not be submitted and advises me to edit the application. I tried several times but does not let me edit it either. Is it normal that it shows pending for few days? Any suggestions..

Secondly on my wife's form I missed filling her last arrival date. I have wriiten on a seprate sheet and am sending with the documents. Is it OK or they will reject the application this time too?..

Any suggestions..

Last edited by rameshvaid; 06-16-2010 at 06:50 PM.

Old 06-16-2010, 07:42 PM
Priority Date
:
Sep-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
arc has a brilliant future arc has a brilliant future arc has a brilliant future arc has a brilliant future arc has a brilliant future arc has a brilliant future arc has a brilliant future arc has a brilliant future arc has a brilliant future arc has a brilliant future arc has a brilliant future
Default EAD Check List

Successfully efiled and got the card in 2 Months!

---------------------------------------------------------------
- Cover Letter (with the following check list)
- Copy of the Confirmation Receipt notice
- Copy of Current EAD (Front and Back)/ Copy of EAD mailer
- Copy of I-485 Receipt Notice

I did not send pics for EAD
----------------------------------------------------------------

Hope it helps!

Old 06-16-2010, 07:54 PM
Donor
Priority Date
:
Jun-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
11/08/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/29/2007
Compare
redds777 has a reputation beyond repute redds777 has a reputation beyond repute redds777 has a reputation beyond repute redds777 has a reputation beyond repute redds777 has a reputation beyond repute redds777 has a reputation beyond repute redds777 has a reputation beyond repute redds777 has a reputation beyond repute redds777 has a reputation beyond repute redds777 has a reputation beyond repute redds777 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Stop this madness Guys

Guys

stop this madness and stop wasting your time and others time on this forum. Use ur time in a constructive manner by calling senators or congressmen for resolving our issues. dont waste ur time bashing each other.

Mallicarjun, if you could not get your answer from IV intime , you are right in going to an attorney for help. may be in future IV would help you. remember that IV members have full time jobs if you did not get your answer intime may be that is because no one could find time to answer ur question not because they dont want to answer for non donors questions. IV helps you guys even if you are not a donor .

anyway please find time to get involved actively in IV activities and fight for our cause.

Thanks

Quote:

Old 06-17-2010, 09:04 AM
Priority Date
:
Jul-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/05/2005
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare
rameshvaid has a reputation beyond repute rameshvaid has a reputation beyond repute rameshvaid has a reputation beyond repute rameshvaid has a reputation beyond repute rameshvaid has a reputation beyond repute rameshvaid has a reputation beyond repute rameshvaid has a reputation beyond repute rameshvaid has a reputation beyond repute rameshvaid has a reputation beyond repute rameshvaid has a reputation beyond repute rameshvaid has a reputation beyond repute
Default Any Suggestions..

I paper filed on May 19th, 2010 for my wife and son and sent 340.00 each for both of them along with a copy of pending I 485. We got everything back today saying the fees I sent was of a wrong amount and I must enclose the copy of the pending I 485 receipt notice, which I originaly did. What a joke they probably did not even look at my application and sent it back to me.

Again, I did e-file today and have few questions, if some one can help. After I submitted my application, I was charged on my c/c too and got the LIN #. I logged off and in again after few hours and status shows as PENDING and suggests few items are not completely filled and hence can not be submitted and advises me to edit the application. I tried several times but does not let me edit it either. Is it normal that it shows pending for few days? Any suggestions..

Secondly on my wife's form I missed filling her last arrival date. I have wriiten on a seprate sheet and am sending with the documents. Is it OK or they will reject the application this time too?..

Any suggestions..

Old 06-17-2010, 09:35 AM
Priority Date
:
Oct-02
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/10/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/25/2007
Compare
Caliber has a reputation beyond repute Caliber has a reputation beyond repute Caliber has a reputation beyond repute Caliber has a reputation beyond repute Caliber has a reputation beyond repute Caliber has a reputation beyond repute Caliber has a reputation beyond repute Caliber has a reputation beyond repute Caliber has a reputation beyond repute Caliber has a reputation beyond repute Caliber has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rameshvaid View Post

Any suggestions..
Ramesh, You can send an email to "e-filing.support@dhs.gov". They will send you receipts in a day or two if every thing is OK though they do not completely read the mails. Then you can call USCIS if every thing is good or not.

Old 06-17-2010, 11:17 AM
Priority Date
:
Mar-00
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/01/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
Labor Certification
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
boldm28 has much to be proud of boldm28 has much to be proud of boldm28 has much to be proud of boldm28 has much to be proud of boldm28 has much to be proud of boldm28 has much to be proud of boldm28 has much to be proud of boldm28 has much to be proud of
Angry listen up dude or what ever you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by chi_shark View Post
you crack me up... you are a good joke

i stand for myself. i did not donate and i did not say to anyone else that they cant do this or do that... if this is a circus, why are you here? i dont think the circus needs new clowns. stop talking about others. Do what you need to do. If you were going to donate then donate. If not then dont. no need to blame IV for paying your lawyer instead of donating to IV.
just go back to the online training you are taking and try to get a real job , and then probably get married dude all this long wait is really frustrating i know or may be just jerk off .. that will relieve most of the tension and frustration you have , cause i am sure you dont have money to contribute to IV cause u want to use that money around the street corner