Immigration Voice

Immigration Voice (https://immigrationvoice.org/forum/)
-   Self-filing, documents, forms, directions, mailing. (https://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum70-self-filing-documents-forms-directions-mailing/)
-   -   EAD e-filing experiences (EB) (https://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum70-self-filing-documents-forms-directions-mailing/18737-ead-e-filing-experiences-eb.html)

arc 06-16-2010 07:42 PM

EAD Check List

Successfully efiled and got the card in 2 Months!

---------------------------------------------------------------
- Cover Letter (with the following check list)
- Copy of the Confirmation Receipt notice
- Copy of Current EAD (Front and Back)/ Copy of EAD mailer
- Copy of I-485 Receipt Notice

I did not send pics for EAD
----------------------------------------------------------------

Hope it helps!

redds777 06-16-2010 07:54 PM

Stop this madness Guys

Guys

stop this madness and stop wasting your time and others time on this forum. Use ur time in a constructive manner by calling senators or congressmen for resolving our issues. dont waste ur time bashing each other.

Mallicarjun, if you could not get your answer from IV intime , you are right in going to an attorney for help. may be in future IV would help you. remember that IV members have full time jobs if you did not get your answer intime may be that is because no one could find time to answer ur question not because they dont want to answer for non donors questions. IV helps you guys even if you are not a donor .

anyway please find time to get involved actively in IV activities and fight for our cause.

Thanks

Quote:

Originally Posted by mallickarjunreddy (Post 1964006)
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/fo...ml#post1963332

what a circus .. 40 thousand members and cannot get 50$ each from 1000 members .. and i am sure you did not contribute 1 cent for the campaign so there you go you are such a pathetic loser

rameshvaid 06-17-2010 09:04 AM

Any Suggestions..

I paper filed on May 19th, 2010 for my wife and son and sent 340.00 each for both of them along with a copy of pending I 485. We got everything back today saying the fees I sent was of a wrong amount and I must enclose the copy of the pending I 485 receipt notice, which I originaly did. What a joke they probably did not even look at my application and sent it back to me.

Again, I did e-file today and have few questions, if some one can help. After I submitted my application, I was charged on my c/c too and got the LIN #. I logged off and in again after few hours and status shows as PENDING and suggests few items are not completely filled and hence can not be submitted and advises me to edit the application. I tried several times but does not let me edit it either. Is it normal that it shows pending for few days? Any suggestions..

Secondly on my wife's form I missed filling her last arrival date. I have wriiten on a seprate sheet and am sending with the documents. Is it OK or they will reject the application this time too?..

Any suggestions..

Caliber 06-17-2010 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rameshvaid (Post 1964198)
Again, I did e-file today and have few questions, if some one can help. After I submitted my application, I was charged on my c/c too and got the LIN #. I logged off and in again after few hours and status shows as PENDING and suggests few items are not completely filled and hence can not be submitted and advises me to edit the application. I tried several times but does not let me edit it either. Is it normal that it shows pending for few days? Any suggestions..

Any suggestions..

Ramesh, You can send an email to "e-filing.support@dhs.gov". They will send you receipts in a day or two if every thing is OK though they do not completely read the mails. Then you can call USCIS if every thing is good or not.

boldm28 06-17-2010 11:17 AM

listen up dude or what ever you are

Quote:

Originally Posted by chi_shark (Post 1964072)
you crack me up... you are a good joke

i stand for myself. i did not donate and i did not say to anyone else that they cant do this or do that... if this is a circus, why are you here? i dont think the circus needs new clowns. stop talking about others. Do what you need to do. If you were going to donate then donate. If not then dont. no need to blame IV for paying your lawyer instead of donating to IV.

just go back to the online training you are taking and try to get a real job , and then probably get married dude all this long wait is really frustrating i know or may be just jerk off .. that will relieve most of the tension and frustration you have , cause i am sure you dont have money to contribute to IV cause u want to use that money around the street corner

boldm28 06-17-2010 11:22 AM

this guy has not made a single contribution and not necessarily monetary and wasting

Quote:

Originally Posted by redds777 (Post 1964132)
Guys

stop this madness and stop wasting your time and others time on this forum. Use ur time in a constructive manner by calling senators or congressmen for resolving our issues. dont waste ur time bashing each other.

Mallicarjun, if you could not get your answer from IV intime , you are right in going to an attorney for help. may be in future IV would help you. remember that IV members have full time jobs if you did not get your answer intime may be that is because no one could find time to answer ur question not because they dont want to answer for non donors questions. IV helps you guys even if you are not a donor .

anyway please find time to get involved actively in IV activities and fight for our cause.

Thanks

this guy has not made a single contribution and not necessarily monetary and wasting lot of space on immigration voice servers ..

prince_waiting 06-17-2010 01:10 PM

Error while filing EAD application online

Fellow IVians,

By mistake I left the 'Date of Last Entry into the U.S.' and 'Place of Last Entry into the U.S.' blank in my EAD electronic application. Any chance to rectify it or my application will be denied ?
Anticipating your help and thanking you for that.

khendai 06-17-2010 08:08 PM

I had a similar issue with Nationality in the Efiled form. Like others in the IV suggested, I added a cover letter with my correction along with the supporting documents sent for renewal.
You can also contact an attorney.
Good luck and keep us posted when you hear from USCIS.
Quote:

Originally Posted by prince_waiting (Post 1964258)
Fellow IVians,

By mistake I left the 'Date of Last Entry into the U.S.' and 'Place of Last Entry into the U.S.' blank in my EAD electronic application. Any chance to rectify it or my application will be denied ?
Anticipating your help and thanking you for that.