Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > I-485, EAD/AP application, renewal and related > Self-filing, documents, forms, directions, mailing.
Click to log in with Facebook
Self-filing, documents, forms, directions, mailing. Self-filing, documents, forms, directions, mailing.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-11-2009, 06:51 PM
Priority Date
:
Sep-01
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/27/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/27/2007
Compare
sathweb is a jewel in the rough sathweb is a jewel in the rough sathweb is a jewel in the rough sathweb is a jewel in the rough
Default I got Green.

I got the following email from USCIS.
--------------------------------------------------------
*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: LIN0721551xxx

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On February 10, 2009, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Case Status and Processing Dates.

*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 02-11-2009, 06:54 PM
Priority Date
:
Mar-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/31/2005
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
05/31/2007
Compare
reddymjm has a reputation beyond repute reddymjm has a reputation beyond repute reddymjm has a reputation beyond repute reddymjm has a reputation beyond repute reddymjm has a reputation beyond repute reddymjm has a reputation beyond repute reddymjm has a reputation beyond repute reddymjm has a reputation beyond repute reddymjm has a reputation beyond repute reddymjm has a reputation beyond repute reddymjm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Congratulations

Congratulations. Enjoy the freedom....

Old 02-11-2009, 06:58 PM
Donor
Priority Date
:
Mar-02
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/01/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/28/2007
Compare
kartikiran has a reputation beyond repute kartikiran has a reputation beyond repute kartikiran has a reputation beyond repute kartikiran has a reputation beyond repute kartikiran has a reputation beyond repute kartikiran has a reputation beyond repute kartikiran has a reputation beyond repute kartikiran has a reputation beyond repute kartikiran has a reputation beyond repute kartikiran has a reputation beyond repute kartikiran has a reputation beyond repute

congrtulations. you sure deserve it if you have been waiting since sept '01.

I understand the pain as i have been waiting since March '02...EB3...India...:-(

Old 02-11-2009, 07:02 PM
Priority Date
:
Nov-04
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
03/30/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/03/2007
Compare
leoindiano has a brilliant future leoindiano has a brilliant future leoindiano has a brilliant future leoindiano has a brilliant future leoindiano has a brilliant future leoindiano has a brilliant future leoindiano has a brilliant future leoindiano has a brilliant future leoindiano has a brilliant future leoindiano has a brilliant future leoindiano has a brilliant future

I am happy for you and your family....

When you go to temple, you dont have to ask "God! Give me some more patience" this time, You can ask something else....Enjoy
Attended DC rally
NC state chapter http://groups.google.com/group/iv-nc

Old 02-11-2009, 07:02 PM
Priority Date
:
Oct-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
10/11/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare
nousername is infamous around these parts

Good for you sathweb... Enjoy..

Quote:
Originally Posted by sathweb View Post

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

On February 10, 2009, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Case Status and Processing Dates.

Sincerely,

Old 02-11-2009, 07:07 PM
Priority Date
:
Jun-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/20/2005
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
02/10/2005
Compare
sanju is a splendid one to behold sanju is a splendid one to behold sanju is a splendid one to behold sanju is a splendid one to behold sanju is a splendid one to behold sanju is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Congratulations

Congratulations sathweb!!!! I feel happy for you and your family.

"The whole history of these books is so defective and doubtful that it seems vain to attempt minute enquiry into it: and such tricks have been played with their text, and with the texts of other books relating to them, that we have a right, from that cause, to entertain much doubt what parts of them are genuine. In the New Testament there is internal evidence that parts of it have proceeded from an extraordinary man; and that other parts are of the fabric of very inferior minds. It is as easy to separate those parts, as to pick out diamonds from dunghills."

- One Great man to another, 1814

Old 02-11-2009, 07:11 PM
Donor
Priority Date
:
Sep-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/01/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/12/2007
Compare
ajay has a reputation beyond repute ajay has a reputation beyond repute ajay has a reputation beyond repute ajay has a reputation beyond repute ajay has a reputation beyond repute ajay has a reputation beyond repute ajay has a reputation beyond repute ajay has a reputation beyond repute ajay has a reputation beyond repute ajay has a reputation beyond repute ajay has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Congrats...

Quote:

Sincerely,

It took 8 years to get to your file!!! Anyway enjoy your FREEDOM and don't forget to visit this forum where you may be able to give guidance to others.

Old 02-11-2009, 07:19 PM
Priority Date
:
Sep-01
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/27/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/27/2007
Compare
sathweb is a jewel in the rough sathweb is a jewel in the rough sathweb is a jewel in the rough sathweb is a jewel in the rough
Default Issue with

Subject: Issue with H1B and EAD combation.
( Sorry I am not able to edit Subject.)

Here is my experience at port of entry New York on 13th Aug 2008. I was planning to post it, somehow I forgot to do it. I wrote down this information back then.

My Status:
H1B Stamp until Oct 2009.
AP/EAD Expires in Sept 2008.

My Wife:
AP/EAD Expires Sept 2008.
Expired H4 stamp on passport.

When I and my wife entered into US through New York, I wanted to enter myself using H1B and AP for my wife. Although I had approved AP, I did not carry with me. Because, if I carry it with me, at port of entry they may force me to use it.

At the port of entry (Gate #39) the immigration officer told me that in order for my wife to use her AP, I should also use AP (which I was not carrying).He sent me to a different immigration officer in a separate room to the left of Gate #1. It appears that they will send all AP's to this room anyway.

Officer in there told me the same thing that, me and my wife both should enter on AP.

He told me that because my wife AP is dependent on me, for her to use that status I have to use the visa on which my wife case is dependent on. Which means I must use my AP too.

I am positive that this interpretation is incorrect, they would not have raised this point had me and my entered separately.

After 3 hours of wait, he stamped our passports the way I wanted, H1B for me and Parolee for my wife.

During all this, my wife was so mad at me for not bringing my AP, she was goanna eat me alive.

I hope this helps someone to plan accordingly. Or carry the printout that says wife can use EAD while husband is on H1B.

Last edited by sathweb; 02-11-2009 at 07:39 PM.

Old 02-11-2009, 07:20 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-05
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
wandmaker has a reputation beyond repute wandmaker has a reputation beyond repute wandmaker has a reputation beyond repute wandmaker has a reputation beyond repute wandmaker has a reputation beyond repute wandmaker has a reputation beyond repute wandmaker has a reputation beyond repute wandmaker has a reputation beyond repute wandmaker has a reputation beyond repute wandmaker has a reputation beyond repute wandmaker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Congrats! When time permits, please update your IV tracker.

Old 02-11-2009, 07:32 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-04
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/24/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/02/2007
Compare
WaitingForMyGC is a glorious beacon of light WaitingForMyGC is a glorious beacon of light WaitingForMyGC is a glorious beacon of light WaitingForMyGC is a glorious beacon of light WaitingForMyGC is a glorious beacon of light

Congrats Buddy!!

Keep supporting IV.
Monthly $5 Contribution

"Success is not an event; itís a process"

Old 02-11-2009, 07:40 PM
Donor
Priority Date
:
Jan-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/02/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/17/2007
Compare
needhelp! has a reputation beyond repute needhelp! has a reputation beyond repute needhelp! has a reputation beyond repute needhelp! has a reputation beyond repute needhelp! has a reputation beyond repute needhelp! has a reputation beyond repute needhelp! has a reputation beyond repute needhelp! has a reputation beyond repute needhelp! has a reputation beyond repute needhelp! has a reputation beyond repute needhelp! has a reputation beyond repute

2001 WOW!! Congratulations and hope to see you around.

Got GC in Sept 2011

Spread the RALLY message on:
Facebook | Google+ | Twitter | Contribute | HR3012 Wiki
Info on Rally | Accommodation | Air Miles | Carpool | Merchandize | Posters | Volunteers

Old 02-11-2009, 08:12 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Nikith77 is infamous around these parts Nikith77 is infamous around these parts Nikith77 is infamous around these parts Nikith77 is infamous around these parts Nikith77 is infamous around these parts Nikith77 is infamous around these parts

sathweb.. Congrats. It was a long wait for. I am really happy for you. Enjoy

Old 02-11-2009, 08:31 PM
Priority Date
:
Sep-04
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/15/2005
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/09/2007
Compare
conchshell has a brilliant future conchshell has a brilliant future conchshell has a brilliant future conchshell has a brilliant future conchshell has a brilliant future conchshell has a brilliant future conchshell has a brilliant future conchshell has a brilliant future conchshell has a brilliant future conchshell has a brilliant future conchshell has a brilliant future
Default Congrats

All the best for a visa free world.

Old 02-11-2009, 09:03 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-01
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/28/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/07/2007
Compare
pd2001_12 is a splendid one to behold pd2001_12 is a splendid one to behold pd2001_12 is a splendid one to behold pd2001_12 is a splendid one to behold pd2001_12 is a splendid one to behold pd2001_12 is a splendid one to behold pd2001_12 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Sincerely,

Congratulations. You more than deserve it.

Old 02-11-2009, 10:27 PM
Administrator
Priority Date
:
Mar-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/06/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare
pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Sincerely,

Congratulations

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Mailing List

===================
I do not give legal advice. You can pay and get it from Lawyers. Just show me some love and click the links above to help ImmigrationVoice any way you choose.
-----------