Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > I-485, EAD/AP application, renewal and related > Self-filing, documents, forms, directions, mailing.
Click to log in with Facebook
Self-filing, documents, forms, directions, mailing. Self-filing, documents, forms, directions, mailing.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-18-2009, 06:47 PM
Priority Date
:
Jan-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
03/15/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/17/2007
Compare
shana04 is a splendid one to behold shana04 is a splendid one to behold shana04 is a splendid one to behold shana04 is a splendid one to behold shana04 is a splendid one to behold shana04 is a splendid one to behold
Default RFE's during I-485 - consolidated

RFE's during I 485 - consolidated

I though it would be a good idea to start consolidating all the RFE's, so that people would have one thread to look at if at all there is any RFE

Note: If there is already a thread, admins please delete this thread

1. RFE on current employment and offer of proposed employment (description of position) and offered salary
2. Current address proof
3. Missing G325-A need to submit one (but I did send them initially)
4. Evidence that you maintained non immigrant status from the date of first entry till the date you filed your I 485

Thanks,
Shana
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 05-18-2009, 07:31 PM
Priority Date
:
Jun-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/10/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/29/2007
Compare
qasleuth has a reputation beyond repute qasleuth has a reputation beyond repute qasleuth has a reputation beyond repute qasleuth has a reputation beyond repute qasleuth has a reputation beyond repute qasleuth has a reputation beyond repute qasleuth has a reputation beyond repute qasleuth has a reputation beyond repute qasleuth has a reputation beyond repute qasleuth has a reputation beyond repute qasleuth has a reputation beyond repute

Shana, Better yet update the RFE page on the wiki. The page will be there easily accessible and you will not have the burden of keeping this thread alive.

http://immigrationvoice.org/wiki/ind...t_For_Evidence

If you prefer, you can start a new page on the wiki with the title "Common RFEs" or something like that. If you need help updating the wiki just holler and will help.

Last edited by qasleuth; 05-18-2009 at 07:36 PM.

Old 05-18-2009, 08:55 PM
Priority Date
:
Jan-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
03/15/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/17/2007
Compare
shana04 is a splendid one to behold shana04 is a splendid one to behold shana04 is a splendid one to behold shana04 is a splendid one to behold shana04 is a splendid one to behold shana04 is a splendid one to behold
Default http://immigrationvoice.org/wiki/index.php/Green_Card

Quote:
Originally Posted by qasleuth View Post
Shana, Better yet update the RFE page on the wiki. The page will be there easily accessible and you will not have the burden of keeping this thread alive.

http://immigrationvoice.org/wiki/ind...t_For_Evidence

If you prefer, you can start a new page on the wiki with the title "Common RFEs" or something like that. If you need help updating the wiki just holler and will help.
Thank you friend,

I have updated IV wiki for common RFE's during I-485 stage

Here is the link.

http://immigrationvoice.org/wiki/index.php/Green_Card