Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > I-485, EAD/AP application, renewal and related > Self-filing, documents, forms, directions, mailing.
Click to log in with Facebook
Self-filing, documents, forms, directions, mailing. Self-filing, documents, forms, directions, mailing.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-21-2012, 09:01 AM
Priority Date
:
May-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
kuul13 is on a distinguished road
Default eFiling AP without middle name

I have seen in the forum people encountered this problem of middle name. I have tried many times certifying my wife's efile (AP) but it doesn't allow me to proceed without middle name.

I get the message on the first page "Note: There are still required fields not completed on the following forms:" and I cross checked many many times.. only thing missing is the middle name. I verify and then click "certify forms". I get to the last screen. I click "I agree", it brings me to this screen with "Fix Errors" button. I click it and it brings me back to "Forms Checklist" page with the message as mentioned above. I am tired of it.. last year I didn't get this issue, not sure how to get rid of it. Any help would be appreciated.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 06-21-2012, 09:30 AM
Priority Date
:
May-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
kuul13 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuul13 View Post
I have seen in the forum people encountered this problem of middle name. I have tried many times certifying my wife's efile (AP) but it doesn't allow me to proceed without middle name.

I get the message on the first page "Note: There are still required fields not completed on the following forms:" and I cross checked many many times.. only thing missing is the middle name. I verify and then click "certify forms". I get to the last screen. I click "I agree", it brings me to this screen with "Fix Errors" button. I click it and it brings me back to "Forms Checklist" page with the message as mentioned above. I am tired of it.. last year I didn't get this issue, not sure how to get rid of it. Any help would be appreciated.
I figured it out.. you need to click the "BACK" button to see question that you missed.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote