Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > I-485, EAD/AP application, renewal and related > Self-filing, documents, forms, directions, mailing.
Click to log in with Facebook
Self-filing, documents, forms, directions, mailing. Self-filing, documents, forms, directions, mailing.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-02-2014, 05:43 PM
Priority Date
:
Aug-04
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
09/26/2012
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/01/2007
Compare
sixburgh is a splendid one to behold sixburgh is a splendid one to behold sixburgh is a splendid one to behold sixburgh is a splendid one to behold sixburgh is a splendid one to behold sixburgh is a splendid one to behold sixburgh is a splendid one to behold
Default GC not approved for derivatives

I know that this has been discussed many places in this forum.
Also the fact that I already have a GC.
I still use this forum to help out friends and other users on this etc.
This case is purely to help a friend who has an issue.
I am seeking insight from experts on this forum.
Okay here is the issue:

My friend's (who is from India) EB3 based PD: Jan 26 2003.
As everyone knows, EB3 PD went to 1-sep-2003 sometime back.
But even after waiting for 15-20 days nothing happened and he then started escalating.
He had to contact local congressman, create SR, took infopass appointments, emailed TSC to the now publicly known email addresses, And Finally even wrote to Whitehouse.
Based on his enquiry to WH, USCIS Customer Assistance Office (I have their email address, but I am not publishing it) took quick action and approved his GC and he DID receive it.

Unfortunately, his wife and 2 kids who are derivatives; their i-485 applications were not even touched by USCIS. He is now again in the process of escalating and probably may also include contacting the ombudsman again.

We don't see them giving any reason at all. I don't think its stuck for reasons of Background check OR fingerprinting OR duplicate A#'s OR if they are lazy.

Its stuck in TSC.

Any other reasons you experts may know and a possible option that we have not tried? Wondering if he has to Email Whitehouse again.

Its good that EB3 PD is stuck at 1-sep-2003.
- Assume that I may be OR am wrong.
- PM me your contact details like phone/email, if you want me to call or email you directly.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote