Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > I-485, EAD/AP application, renewal and related > Self-filing, documents, forms, directions, mailing.
Click to log in with Facebook
Self-filing, documents, forms, directions, mailing. Self-filing, documents, forms, directions, mailing.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-28-2014, 10:29 PM
Donor
Priority Date
:
Aug-05
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Mexico
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
goosetavo has a reputation beyond repute goosetavo has a reputation beyond repute goosetavo has a reputation beyond repute goosetavo has a reputation beyond repute goosetavo has a reputation beyond repute goosetavo has a reputation beyond repute goosetavo has a reputation beyond repute goosetavo has a reputation beyond repute goosetavo has a reputation beyond repute goosetavo has a reputation beyond repute goosetavo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Let's hang on

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajesprasad View Post
Mr Administrator (Aman)

I am impressed by the amount of time you are spending in responding to my posts. I hope you could have been civil too in your replies. Anyway, I see not point in continuing the conversation here and am done with this name calling and frivolous advice from you. Have a great time. Thanks

Rajesh
I'm also impressed that Aman took that effort to respond to you, but it wasn't a frivolous advice, it's wisdom of having been on the front lines of this fight for the last 8 years. You can do with it what you wish. I hope you'll decide to help change things in a lasting and meaningful way.
Bear in mind that Aman has been addressing lots of these concerns from folks all over the place, trying to educate IV members on the differences between legislative and executive fixes and so on. After a while it can get frustrating. Let's all remember we're on the same side here and we need to hang on and see this through.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 07-28-2014, 10:34 PM
Donor
Priority Date
:
Aug-05
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Mexico
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
goosetavo has a reputation beyond repute goosetavo has a reputation beyond repute goosetavo has a reputation beyond repute goosetavo has a reputation beyond repute goosetavo has a reputation beyond repute goosetavo has a reputation beyond repute goosetavo has a reputation beyond repute goosetavo has a reputation beyond repute goosetavo has a reputation beyond repute goosetavo has a reputation beyond repute goosetavo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Btw

This thread reminded me that our fight is not done, we need to stay motivated and put our money where our mouths are. I've renewed my donations to IV for another 12 months. You should do the same if you actually want to click a button and have it do something meaningful.

Old 07-30-2014, 11:44 AM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by goosetavo View Post
This thread reminded me that our fight is not done, we need to stay motivated and put our money where our mouths are. I've renewed my donations to IV for another 12 months. You should do the same if you actually want to click a button and have it do something meaningful.

Very well said goosetavo. Not sure if you remember me. We had met in one of the Advocacy event.

You said it the best. The most important button to click is the 'Donate' button. Voting for online petition is useless.

Irony is that all EB3-I and EB2-I guys are fighting like hyenas to just get the piece of the left (spill) over. It takes a guy from Mexico who already has his green card to be the sage and share some wisdom. But you cannot teach wisdom to hyena.

Old 07-30-2014, 01:34 PM
Banned
Priority Date
:
Dec-07
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute

Well said Adminstrator2. What I am amazed is that the person who started the thread has not come back to the site even once to check what is happening to his thread. Such is their commitment for their so called 'effort'. He and others who posted in favor of the petition have not yet apologized and accepted their mistake of supporting a petition and not doing real advocacy. This only shows how much ego and darkness these guys live in. No wonder the backlog exists and will continue to exist when a big chunk of population lives in ignorance and darkness.

These are the same people who will spend hours discussing spillover, EB1 fraud, buying insurance for their fake peace of mind that will never reimburse and predict the bulletin. But they will claim on forums to be well educated in top Universities, earning above 100K, managing a big team in fortune 500 companies but they will not want to spend even few dollars each month to contribute, travel to meet Senators or participate to help themselves. Sad story of us indeed.