Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > I-485, EAD/AP application, renewal and related > Self-filing, documents, forms, directions, mailing.
Click to log in with Facebook
Self-filing, documents, forms, directions, mailing. Self-filing, documents, forms, directions, mailing.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2015, 02:50 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
EB1B
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
04/07/2015
Compare
sree2015 is on a distinguished road
Default Do we have to submit the NABC original and how long it take RFE for initial evidence

Any body knows how long it takes USCIS to issue RFE for initial evidence (no birth certificate), if any? Will it be after finger printing, (which is about 1 month for TSC) or with in first 2 weeks of receipt of application before FP appointment?

Also, do we have to submit the Nonavailability of birth certificate in "original"? We are trying to get NABC through Allied Legal but it is highly costly. If we submit an original to USCIS we wont get it back right? Do a notarized copy suffice? Please share if you have any experience on these?

Thanks
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote