Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Analysis Discussion > Receipt tracker of 485, EAD and AP applications
Click to log in with Facebook
Receipt tracker of 485, EAD and AP applications Track receipt notices, checks and processing delays in 485, EAD and AP petitions.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-09-2007, 12:03 PM
Priority Date
:
Aug-05
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
02/17/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/17/2007
Compare
augustus will become famous soon enough
Default July 19 and further Check Cashed?

Anybody with July 19th receipt date got their Check encashed? How about Receipt Notice? EB-3 India.

I am worried about checks not being cashed yet. After Aug 17th the window is closed.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 08-09-2007, 12:08 PM
Priority Date
:
Mar-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
08/09/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/01/2007
Compare
needGCcool is a glorious beacon of light needGCcool is a glorious beacon of light needGCcool is a glorious beacon of light needGCcool is a glorious beacon of light needGCcool is a glorious beacon of light needGCcool is a glorious beacon of light
Default First Read..

Augustus,

I think you should first read some of the other threads before randomly posting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by augustus View Post
Anybody with July 19th receipt date got their Check encashed? How about Receipt Notice? EB-3 India.

I am worried about checks not being cashed yet. After Aug 17th the window is closed.

Old 08-09-2007, 12:08 PM
Priority Date
:
Jun-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
gcformeornot will become famous soon enough
Default you are kidding right?

People filed on July 2nd are still not getting check cashed. July 19th is like a light year ahead man.

Old 08-09-2007, 12:22 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-05
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
komaragiri will become famous soon enough komaragiri will become famous soon enough

Quote:

You can expect receipts by Aug 24th or during last week of Aug(Based on current trend at NSC)

Old 08-09-2007, 12:24 PM
Priority Date
:
Feb-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Brazil
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
alseethis is on a distinguished road
Default No need to be rude.

Let the guy ask. I see a couple of times somebody asking a question, and instead of answering people ask to search at the forum first....
why not just respond if possible or just ignore. I think posting a reply to say to search first is not very usefull at all.

Old 08-09-2007, 12:40 PM
Priority Date
:
Jul-07
Category
:
EB2-NIW
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/28/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/28/2007
Compare
redgreen has a reputation beyond repute redgreen has a reputation beyond repute redgreen has a reputation beyond repute redgreen has a reputation beyond repute redgreen has a reputation beyond repute redgreen has a reputation beyond repute redgreen has a reputation beyond repute redgreen has a reputation beyond repute redgreen has a reputation beyond repute redgreen has a reputation beyond repute redgreen has a reputation beyond repute

Have you put a last date for cashing, on your check?? I just want to know how to do it?
Anyway why did you put this Aug 17th as the last day in your check? It looks like you have some extraordinary vision on things....
Thanks for your wisdom and help to the IV community.

Quote:

Old 08-09-2007, 12:46 PM
Priority Date
:
Oct-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/20/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/13/2007
Compare
nefrateedi is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by redgreen View Post
Have you put a last date for cashing, on your check?? I just want to know how to do it?
Anyway why did you put this Aug 17th as the last day in your check? It looks like you have some extraordinary vision on things....
Thanks for your wisdom and help to the IV community.
I believe August 17th was mentioned in his/her post because that is the last day USCIS will accept employment based applications as per the revised July visa bulletin. It does not have anything to do with a date on the check.

Old 08-09-2007, 12:47 PM
Priority Date
:
May-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
10/11/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/01/2007
Compare
eager_immi is on a distinguished road

I think it is useful to state search the forum so that people stop asking questions which really irritates other people since it has been discusses in detail in several threads.
Quote:
Originally Posted by alseethis View Post
Let the guy ask. I see a couple of times somebody asking a question, and instead of answering people ask to search at the forum first....
why not just respond if possible or just ignore. I think posting a reply to say to search first is not very usefull at all.

Old 08-09-2007, 12:53 PM
Priority Date
:
Mar-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
09/29/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare
Libra is a splendid one to behold Libra is a splendid one to behold Libra is a splendid one to behold Libra is a splendid one to behold Libra is a splendid one to behold Libra is a splendid one to behold Libra is a splendid one to behold

and one more thing is if we post our question on one of the related thread, people will have chance to look into that thread and get answers, you know, instead of looking into hundreds of threads on same topic, hundreds of related post in one thread make more sense.

no one is new to the forums, if not here, they might have gone thru all those immigration, murthy forums already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alseethis View Post

Old 08-09-2007, 01:07 PM
Priority Date
:
Jul-01
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Saiom19 is on a distinguished road

I think "augustus" worry is related to the application acceptance ...what if USCIS sends it back post August 17, 2007? One way to check that USCIS has accepted application is cheque clearance....well we are all in the same boat......Happy sailing!!

Old 08-09-2007, 03:57 PM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Philippines
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
JunRN is a splendid one to behold JunRN is a splendid one to behold JunRN is a splendid one to behold JunRN is a splendid one to behold JunRN is a splendid one to behold JunRN is a splendid one to behold JunRN is a splendid one to behold

My gully, I should have issued personal cheque instead of asking the atty. to use his cheques. I could then saved the trouble of asking the atty. everynow and then.

I still have 20 days left before I could get my RN based on the rate of receipting recently.

Old 08-09-2007, 04:12 PM
Priority Date
:
Jan-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/01/2004
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
01/10/2006
Compare
getgc2008 can only hope to improve

I think we will see it towards Aug end... Till then happy browsing the forums.

Old 08-21-2007, 12:09 PM
Priority Date
:
Jan-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
db_greencard is on a distinguished road

I saw someone post today with July 19th getting checks encashed.

Old 08-21-2007, 12:30 PM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Philippines
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
JunRN is a splendid one to behold JunRN is a splendid one to behold JunRN is a splendid one to behold JunRN is a splendid one to behold JunRN is a splendid one to behold JunRN is a splendid one to behold JunRN is a splendid one to behold

Mine is two Receipting up-dates away.....but I am hoping to receive my RNs before that...

Let's have some fun guys.! It's good to be worried and it's just normal. Some are just too stiff to others because the July 19th filer is asking for getting checks cashed and therefore some July 2 filers are pissed off because theirs are not yet cashed....Dude, let's face reality with USCIS...some people are really lucky to overtake others....