Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Analysis Discussion > Receipt tracker of 485, EAD and AP applications
Click to log in with Facebook
Receipt tracker of 485, EAD and AP applications Track receipt notices, checks and processing delays in 485, EAD and AP petitions.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-10-2007, 05:22 PM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Philippines
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
JunRN is a splendid one to behold JunRN is a splendid one to behold JunRN is a splendid one to behold JunRN is a splendid one to behold JunRN is a splendid one to behold JunRN is a splendid one to behold JunRN is a splendid one to behold
Default July 31st Tracker, anyone?

I know this is too early. Anyone in the same boat? Anyone who got cheques cashed-in already?

Thanks!
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 08-10-2007, 05:29 PM
Priority Date
:
Aug-04
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
11/15/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare
sanjay has a brilliant future sanjay has a brilliant future sanjay has a brilliant future sanjay has a brilliant future sanjay has a brilliant future sanjay has a brilliant future sanjay has a brilliant future sanjay has a brilliant future sanjay has a brilliant future sanjay has a brilliant future sanjay has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JunRN View Post
I know this is too early. Anyone in the same boat? Anyone who got cheques cashed-in already?

Thanks!

Today is 08/10/2007. Then how about creating a new thread for 08/08/2007. Give it a thought.

Man, you are a frequent visitor on this forum. you had 88 posts till now. Did you at least think once before creating a new thread for july 31 where as thousands are still waiting for june and july 2 filers.

this forum is going no where!!!!!!!!!!.

Old 08-10-2007, 05:42 PM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Philippines
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
JunRN is a splendid one to behold JunRN is a splendid one to behold JunRN is a splendid one to behold JunRN is a splendid one to behold JunRN is a splendid one to behold JunRN is a splendid one to behold JunRN is a splendid one to behold

I did think more than once...and I know that my first reply will be like yours...cheers, man...anxiety fills the air everywhere....this just one way to release it...you're helping us avoid paranoia by letting us to release our tension, etc....

you can close this thread if you want....