Immigration Voice

Immigration Voice (https://immigrationvoice.org/forum/)
-   Receipt tracker of 485, EAD and AP applications (https://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum71-receipt-tracker-of-485-ead-and-ap-applications/)
-   -   July 3rd through July15th filer please Udpate here (https://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum71-receipt-tracker-of-485-ead-and-ap-applications/12638-july-3rd-through-july15th-filer-please-udpate-here.html)

viveckj99 10-02-2007 04:32 PM

am still waiting for I 485 RN,july 16 filed :(
 
I am still waiting for I 485 RN :( July 16 filed at Nebrasks signed by R. Pitcher
Vivek

lsbk 10-02-2007 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GKBest (Post 176856)
And what time? Hopefully, I will be in that box.

:(Iam so sorry GKBest. I did ask my attorney's office about who received it and at what time. But they did not provide me any details about it and just said it was received at Nebraska on July 3rd morning. Hope you get your receipts soon.

Rohan99 10-02-2007 05:30 PM

July 3rd at 9:03 received by R.William
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by lutherpraveen (Post 177081)
I took a printout of the receiver's signature image and the tracking information from the Fedex website just in case.
My attorney also mentioned that he submitted my case to the NSC liaison (I think he is referring to the AILA liaison of the NSC center) for follow up to see if they can help confirm the status of my application.
I'll keep you posted on the progress.

Thank you "Lutherpraveen" for info. I will react on this situation after OCT 10th (traveling right now). I will contact my lawyer and see what can be done. Keep posted on whatz happening..

here is list of July 3rd at 9:03 received by R.William-- If you are still waiting then please add your name

lutherpraveen
PDOCT05
i99
helpme1234
kingnaga
waitforgc123
Rohan99
gclongwaytogo
cool_cat
sivanu
GKBest

If we hear nothing then we may have to take collective action. If any of you guys receive RN plz update as ASAP.

bluesky1 10-02-2007 07:57 PM

I added me here. Hope our box is not lost.

here is list of July 3rd at 9:03 received by R.William-- If you are still waiting then please add your name

lutherpraveen
PDOCT05
i99
helpme1234
kingnaga
waitforgc123
Rohan99
gclongwaytogo
cool_cat
sivanu
GKBest
bluesky1


Quote:

Originally Posted by Rohan99 (Post 177206)
Thank you "Lutherpraveen" for info. I will react on this situation after OCT 10th (traveling right now). I will contact my lawyer and see what can be done. Keep posted on whatz happening..

here is list of July 3rd at 9:03 received by R.William-- If you are still waiting then please add your name

lutherpraveen
PDOCT05
i99
helpme1234
kingnaga
waitforgc123
Rohan99
gclongwaytogo
cool_cat
sivanu
GKBest

If we hear nothing then we may have to take collective action. If any of you guys receive RN plz update as ASAP.


viveckj99 10-02-2007 07:58 PM

No 485 Receipt notice,filed on July 16,Nebraska
 
I am adding my name in the list.Filed on July 16 at Nebraska signed by R Pitcher,till now no Receipt.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rohan99 (Post 177206)
Thank you "Lutherpraveen" for info. I will react on this situation after OCT 10th (traveling right now). I will contact my lawyer and see what can be done. Keep posted on whatz happening..

here is list of July 3rd at 9:03 received by R.William-- If you are still waiting then please add your name

lutherpraveen
PDOCT05
i99
helpme1234
kingnaga
waitforgc123
Rohan99
gclongwaytogo
cool_cat
sivanu
GKBest
viveckj99

If we hear nothing then we may have to take collective action. If any of you guys receive RN plz update as ASAP.


rajsand 10-02-2007 08:33 PM

called and got 1 receipt
 
Hi,
I applied my 485 on 18th and reached Neberaska.
I have been calling USCIS for the last 5 weeks.Today they gaveme my receipt number only for I-765 and not for others.These were porcessed on Sep18.i have not had the receipt in hand.

My checks are also not cashed at this time .Is some one in the same sitiuation as I am.

Let me know

gcspace 10-02-2007 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by viveckj99 (Post 177145)
I am still waiting for I 485 RN :( July 16 filed at Nebrasks signed by R. Pitcher
Vivek

Hi Vivek,
What time was your package delivered on July 16th

chalamcharla 10-02-2007 10:04 PM

Filed on July5th ,9:17a.m to NSC and signed by R.WILLIAMS
 
Hello,

Reached I 485 on July5th ,9:17a.m to NSC and signed by R.WILLIAMS.
Checks Not cashed yet.
waiting ...:mad::mad::mad::mad:

viveckj99 10-02-2007 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gcspace (Post 177368)
Hi Vivek,
What time was your package delivered on July 16th

It was reached on July 16, 09:00 AM Lincoln,Nebraska,no RN yet :(

Rohan99 10-03-2007 12:59 AM

plz update this link if you are waiting for RN
 
If you are still waiting then please add your name

Important: if you receive the RN then plz write in front of your name, what is RN(if honored actual RN), how did u get RN(check, lawyer, called USCIS), FP date,

here is list of July 3rd at 9:03 received by R.William
--------------------------------------------------------
lutherpraveen
PDOCT05
i99
helpme1234
kingnaga
waitforgc123
Rohan99
gclongwaytogo
cool_cat
sivanu
GKBest
bluesky1

July 5th
--------
chalamcharla

July 16, 9:00 am at Nebraska signed by R Pitcher
--------------------------------------
viveckj99

gcspace 10-03-2007 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by viveckj99 (Post 177396)
It was reached on July 16, 09:00 AM Lincoln,Nebraska,no RN yet :(

My wife's package is also at 9am July 16th, R Pitcher

gcspace 10-03-2007 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rohan99 (Post 177421)
If you are still waiting then please add your name

Important: if you receive the RN then plz write in front of your name, what is RN(if honored actual RN), how did u get RN(check, lawyer, called USCIS), FP date,

July 3rd at 9:03 received by R.William
--------------------------------------------------------
lutherpraveen
PDOCT05
i99
helpme1234
kingnaga
waitforgc123
Rohan99
gclongwaytogo
cool_cat
sivanu
GKBest
bluesky1

July 5th
------------------------------------
chalamcharla

July 16, 9:00 am at Nebraska signed by R Pitcher
--------------------------------------
viveckj99
gcspace

---------------------------------------

I added mine to the list

waitforgc123 10-03-2007 11:08 AM

90 Business days ????
 
Hey Guys ,

I am EB2 - July 3rd 9:03 AM - R WIllialms - Nothing received yet ..

I called up yesterday and the lady on the phone tells me that we need to wait 90 BUSINESS days before we can raise a service ticket etc - Which is like 4 months nearly - November 2nd.

Anyone else got a similar response ?

gcspace 10-03-2007 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by waitforgc123 (Post 177489)
Hey Guys ,

I am EB2 - July 3rd 9:03 AM - R WIllialms - Nothing received yet ..

I called up yesterday and the lady on the phone tells me that we need to wait 90 BUSINESS days before we can raise a service ticket etc - Which is like 4 months nearly - November 2nd.

Anyone else got a similar response ?

To my knowledge its not business days, its 90 calendar days.

fetch_gc 10-03-2007 12:01 PM

Added mine to the list. Filed on 07/16 and still waiting
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohan99
If you are still waiting then please add your name

Important: if you receive the RN then plz write in front of your name, what is RN(if honored actual RN), how did u get RN(check, lawyer, called USCIS), FP date,

July 3rd at 9:03 received by R.William
--------------------------------------------------------
lutherpraveen
PDOCT05
i99
helpme1234
kingnaga
waitforgc123
Rohan99
gclongwaytogo
cool_cat
sivanu
GKBest
bluesky1

July 5th
------------------------------------
chalamcharla

July 16, 9:00 am at Nebraska signed by R Pitcher
--------------------------------------
viveckj99
gcspace

July 16, at 11.16 am at Nebraska signed by F.HEINAUER
------------------------------------------------------
fetch_gc


Please see signature for more details.Thx-- fetch_gc


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:00 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c)ImmigrationVoice.org