Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Analysis Discussion > Receipt tracker of 485, EAD and AP applications
Click to log in with Facebook
Receipt tracker of 485, EAD and AP applications Track receipt notices, checks and processing delays in 485, EAD and AP petitions.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-26-2007, 12:36 AM
Priority Date
:
Nov-04
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
ash_2005 is on a distinguished road
Default Process in place for correcting "receipt date" on notice?

Hi All,

I would like to know if there is any process in place to request corrections to the "received date" column in the receipt notice. Please provide your inputs.

In my receipt notice, the "received date" is "1 month off" from the actual date USCIS physically received my app (have FEDEX proof for the actual date). USCIS had published that they would honor the actual receipt date in this column, but it doesn't appear that they have in my case.

Additionally, the "notice date" column shows the date they mailed out the notice, which is Sep 12, 2007 - which I am not too concerned about.
Bookmark and Share Compare

Old 09-28-2007, 10:42 AM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Canada
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
wanna_immigrate is a splendid one to behold wanna_immigrate is a splendid one to behold wanna_immigrate is a splendid one to behold wanna_immigrate is a splendid one to behold wanna_immigrate is a splendid one to behold wanna_immigrate is a splendid one to behold wanna_immigrate is a splendid one to behold wanna_immigrate is a splendid one to behold

I am in the same boat. My receipt date is off by a month USCIS says received date July and I actually didnt file untill aug 10th or so.

Thanks

Old 09-28-2007, 12:44 PM
Priority Date
:
Jul-01
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/01/1900
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare
CADude is a splendid one to behold CADude is a splendid one to behold CADude is a splendid one to behold CADude is a splendid one to behold CADude is a splendid one to behold CADude is a splendid one to behold CADude is a splendid one to behold CADude is a splendid one to behold

Please write to USCIS. Please attach the copy of RN and copy of proof of delivery.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ash_2005 View Post
Hi All,

I would like to know if there is any process in place to request corrections to the "received date" column in the receipt notice. Please provide your inputs.

In my receipt notice, the "received date" is "1 month off" from the actual date USCIS physically received my app (have FEDEX proof for the actual date). USCIS had published that they would honor the actual receipt date in this column, but it doesn't appear that they have in my case.

Additionally, the "notice date" column shows the date they mailed out the notice, which is Sep 12, 2007 - which I am not too concerned about.

Old 09-28-2007, 01:44 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
transpass has a reputation beyond repute transpass has a reputation beyond repute transpass has a reputation beyond repute transpass has a reputation beyond repute transpass has a reputation beyond repute transpass has a reputation beyond repute transpass has a reputation beyond repute transpass has a reputation beyond repute transpass has a reputation beyond repute transpass has a reputation beyond repute transpass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CADude View Post
Please write to USCIS. Please attach the copy of RN and copy of proof of delivery.
cadude,

wondering how it will work if the lawyer sends package...the sender's address will be his not yours...

Old 09-28-2007, 01:49 PM
Priority Date
:
Jul-01
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/01/1900
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare
CADude is a splendid one to behold CADude is a splendid one to behold CADude is a splendid one to behold CADude is a splendid one to behold CADude is a splendid one to behold CADude is a splendid one to behold CADude is a splendid one to behold CADude is a splendid one to behold

If USCIS want to honor the date, this doesn't matter. There must be a "July 2nd" stamp date in 485 application.

Quote:
Originally Posted by transpass View Post
cadude,

wondering how it will work if the lawyer sends package...the sender's address will be his not yours...

Closed Thread