Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Analysis Discussion > Receipt tracker of 485, EAD and AP applications
Click to log in with Facebook
Receipt tracker of 485, EAD and AP applications Track receipt notices, checks and processing delays in 485, EAD and AP petitions.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31 (permalink)  
Old 07-20-2010, 01:43 PM
Senior Member
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 952
h1techSlave has a reputation beyond repute h1techSlave has a reputation beyond repute h1techSlave has a reputation beyond repute h1techSlave has a reputation beyond repute h1techSlave has a reputation beyond repute h1techSlave has a reputation beyond repute h1techSlave has a reputation beyond repute h1techSlave has a reputation beyond repute h1techSlave has a reputation beyond repute h1techSlave has a reputation beyond repute h1techSlave has a reputation beyond repute
Default EB3 is hopeless; EB2 doesn't need any help

If I simplify the whole attitude of IV members; it would be "EB3 is hopeless; EB2 doesn't need any help".

The way the whole EB GC stands now, EB2 folks do not need any additional help. The dates are moving relatively fast. In a year or two most of the EB2 folks will get GC. So why spend money and time in IV efforts?

As far as EB3 folks are considered, we have no hope. CIR is dead; piecemeal efforts are opposed by CHC. IV has never shown much interest in piecemeal efforts, despite the fact that what ever little efforts have resulted in enormous positive results.
__________________
Support Fairness! DONATE
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


1 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
  #32 (permalink)  
Old 07-20-2010, 01:44 PM
Member
Priority Date
:
Sep-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
10/15/2005
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/15/2007
Compare
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 40
Positive has much to be proud of Positive has much to be proud of Positive has much to be proud of Positive has much to be proud of Positive has much to be proud of Positive has much to be proud of Positive has much to be proud of Positive has much to be proud of Positive has much to be proud of
Default It is the time to unite

We all are equally frustrated with the situation we are in. We can always find reasons to fight within our community (EB Vs FB, Legal Vs Illegal, EB1 vs EB2 Vs EB3 - the list is endless). These outburst of frustrations / arguments and counter arguments do not take us anywhere.

Let us keep supporting IV and build a strong partnership of interested parties. Let us focus on areas where we can agree. Many among us worked hard to build this community, let us try to strengthen and preserve it.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #33 (permalink)  
Old 07-20-2010, 01:59 PM
Donor
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 641
eastindia has a reputation beyond repute eastindia has a reputation beyond repute eastindia has a reputation beyond repute eastindia has a reputation beyond repute eastindia has a reputation beyond repute eastindia has a reputation beyond repute eastindia has a reputation beyond repute eastindia has a reputation beyond repute eastindia has a reputation beyond repute eastindia has a reputation beyond repute eastindia has a reputation beyond repute
Default

The EB3 other worker category is more backlogged than EB3 general category. Mexico is unavailable. There is no hope for EB3 (Other) folks from Mexico. EB3 (Other) India, China, ROW hardly moves an inch in any visa bulletin. If your idea is implemented the oldest priority dates are in EB3 (others) and in Family based visas. Some families are waiting since 1990 to come to USA and reunite with their families.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


0 out of 3 members found this post helpful.
  #34 (permalink)  
Old 07-20-2010, 02:06 PM
Donor
Priority Date
:
May-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
08/14/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/14/2007
Compare
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 997
gc28262 has much to be proud of gc28262 has much to be proud of gc28262 has much to be proud of gc28262 has much to be proud of gc28262 has much to be proud of gc28262 has much to be proud of gc28262 has much to be proud of gc28262 has much to be proud of gc28262 has much to be proud of gc28262 has much to be proud of
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by smuggymba View Post
ok, let me put the matter to rest before you take it out of context. My observation was based on the thread that we had for collecting the amount..I didn't see many EB3 folks contribute dollars....but now that 2 EB3 are vouching that enough EB3 folks contibuted, that's great. I just observed something and if it hurt you right down the spine, sorry. I filed PERM 3 months ago, I'm far off in this process. Just focus on advocay so that everyone gets their GCs. Good luck. I hate this EB2 vs EB3, this is a never ending debate. Just hope everyone gets their GC in time.
Nothing personal. I appreciate everybody's contribution and efforts. I was trying to dispel the notion that PD progress is somehow related to how much we contribute to advocacy efforts. That is just not true.

Peace !
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #35 (permalink)  
Old 07-20-2010, 02:32 PM
Donor
Priority Date
:
Jul-08
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
02/19/2009
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 168
geevikram has a brilliant future geevikram has a brilliant future geevikram has a brilliant future geevikram has a brilliant future geevikram has a brilliant future geevikram has a brilliant future geevikram has a brilliant future geevikram has a brilliant future geevikram has a brilliant future geevikram has a brilliant future geevikram has a brilliant future
Default Talk like educated people that you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by looivy View Post
Pl don't make blanket statements such as this. BTW, I contributed to DC advocacy and many other EB3s also did the same.

Fixing the language so that folks do not take it personally.
looivy, Please have a conversation and don't turn this into a pissing contest.

What the other post said is very true. We have 45000 members in this board, a significant majority of them are EB3. Even if 50% of the members 22000 (as an example ) contributed 25$ each, IV would have more than half a million bucks. With this money EB backlog plight could easily come out in mainstream media. Just because you, as a person, contributed does not mean all of EB people are contributing. Realizing our problem is the first step in solving it. Problem is people are not willing to contribute to IV, either their money or time, but want issues solved. Doesn't work that way..

Again the original poster is correct in his statement.

my .02$
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


0 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
  #36 (permalink)  
Old 07-20-2010, 03:15 PM
Senior Member
Priority Date
:
Oct-05
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
09/06/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/06/2007
Compare
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 355
javadeveloper has a reputation beyond repute javadeveloper has a reputation beyond repute javadeveloper has a reputation beyond repute javadeveloper has a reputation beyond repute javadeveloper has a reputation beyond repute javadeveloper has a reputation beyond repute javadeveloper has a reputation beyond repute javadeveloper has a reputation beyond repute javadeveloper has a reputation beyond repute javadeveloper has a reputation beyond repute javadeveloper has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by geevikram View Post
looivy, Please have a conversation and don't turn this into a pissing contest.

What the other post said is very true. We have 45000 members in this board, a significant majority of them are EB3. Even if 50% of the members 22000 (as an example ) contributed 25$ each, IV would have more than half a million bucks. With this money EB backlog plight could easily come out in mainstream media. Just because you, as a person, contributed does not mean all of EB people are contributing. Realizing our problem is the first step in solving it. Problem is people are not willing to contribute to IV, either their money or time, but want issues solved. Doesn't work that way..

Again the original poster is correct in his statement.

my .02$
Correct me If I am wrong

out of 45K members let's assume 22.5 K are EB2 and 22.5 K are EB3.

Even If 11.25K (EB2)+11.25K (EB3) = 22.5 K (Total) contributes $25 Each Problems gets solved ... but the catch is ....

Even 11.25 K EB2 members are not contributing because they don't have to as their problem is solved

Even 11.25 K EB3 members are not contributing because they are not sure even with this contribution their problems gets solved.

Many people are saying that EB3 members are not contributing that's why you are lagging etc...

EB3 Members who contributed are feeling the pain because even after contribution they are not getting the results and EB2 members who didn't contributed are getting the results...
__________________
Contributed $100.

Last edited by javadeveloper; 07-20-2010 at 03:20 PM.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
  #37 (permalink)  
Old 07-20-2010, 03:33 PM
Member
Priority Date
:
Dec-05
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/06/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/30/2007
Compare
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 34
vikasgarg24 is on a distinguished road
Default Eb1/eb2/eb3

Freinds

Do not fight we are EB2/EB3/EB1. This is law and instructed by politicians. Divide and rule.

Same thing they did and now and you see the result in IV forum where people fight that create below category

1.Based on educations (US masters/US bachlors/Non US masters/Non US bachleors etc etc)
2. Based on experience - US experioence non us experience
3. EB1/EB/2 EB3
4. L1/H1/b1/b2
5. Family based
6 etc etc

If you count the division you can say based on heights, color, marries and non marries status etc.

So stop fighting based on politicians category and help IV to goahead and fight for all.

I personally feel when you fight you have success for one group and no success for other group. So do not feel that EB2 are getting beenfits. I myself is EB3 and expecting GC by 2026
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #38 (permalink)  
Old 07-20-2010, 03:43 PM
Senior Member
Priority Date
:
Oct-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
11/03/2011
Compare
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 900
belmontboy has a reputation beyond repute belmontboy has a reputation beyond repute belmontboy has a reputation beyond repute belmontboy has a reputation beyond repute belmontboy has a reputation beyond repute belmontboy has a reputation beyond repute belmontboy has a reputation beyond repute belmontboy has a reputation beyond repute belmontboy has a reputation beyond repute belmontboy has a reputation beyond repute belmontboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Guys, Please don't fight.
We cannot get far with this EB2 Vs EB3 fight.

We understand EB3's situation, however pitting one against another will not help.

Sanhari: why not take your efforts one step ahead and work for fixes like visa recapture. That would be permanent solution and doesnot favor any particular group. You will be able to get support of EB2 and EB1 folks.

I know IV core is focusing its efforts on CIR. CIR is dead meat or going to be... considering this, is IV core working on any piecemeal reforms? Can somebody from the IV core comment????
__________________
PD: Oct 2007, EB2
I-140 - Approved Sep 2008.
485 - Nov 4, 2011 (RD)
485 approved on Jan 25,2012.
Physical cards received on Jan 30, 2012
one time contribution - 100$
one time contribution for April 2011 Advocacy days - 50$

Last edited by belmontboy; 07-20-2010 at 03:48 PM.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #39 (permalink)  
Old 07-20-2010, 03:45 PM
Donor
Priority Date
:
Jun-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 118
rkg000 has a reputation beyond repute rkg000 has a reputation beyond repute rkg000 has a reputation beyond repute rkg000 has a reputation beyond repute rkg000 has a reputation beyond repute rkg000 has a reputation beyond repute rkg000 has a reputation beyond repute rkg000 has a reputation beyond repute rkg000 has a reputation beyond repute rkg000 has a reputation beyond repute rkg000 has a reputation beyond repute
Default hmm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by javadeveloper View Post
Correct me If I am wrong

out of 45K members let's assume 22.5 K are EB2 and 22.5 K are EB3.

Even If 11.25K (EB2)+11.25K (EB3) = 22.5 K (Total) contributes $25 Each Problems gets solved ... but the catch is ....

Even 11.25 K EB2 members are not contributing because they don't have to as their problem is solved

Even 11.25 K EB3 members are not contributing because they are not sure even with this contribution their problems gets solved.

Many people are saying that EB3 members are not contributing that's why you are lagging etc...

EB3 Members who contributed are feeling the pain because even after contribution they are not getting the results and EB2 members who didn't contributed are getting the results...
I think I am now quite clear about the cause of all our backlogs . You said it dude, people who see their issues resolved are less likely to contribute. I guess by the same argument it is safe to assume if EB3 were getting approved faster, they would be contributing even less, as are EB2 right now, right?

Whoever said EB3 is lagging behind because they are not contributing is a fool. We all are lagging behind because we all are not contributing enough. None of the IV efforts resulted in only faster EB2 movement. So it is foolish to think that IV contributions are going towards only clearing EB2 cases. IV efforts resulted in greater transparency for all of us. If we don't unite and keep bickering this way, you know where we all end up.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
  #40 (permalink)  
Old 07-20-2010, 03:46 PM
Donor
Priority Date
:
Jul-08
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
02/19/2009
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 168
geevikram has a brilliant future geevikram has a brilliant future geevikram has a brilliant future geevikram has a brilliant future geevikram has a brilliant future geevikram has a brilliant future geevikram has a brilliant future geevikram has a brilliant future geevikram has a brilliant future geevikram has a brilliant future geevikram has a brilliant future
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by javadeveloper View Post
Correct me If I am wrong

out of 45K members let's assume 22.5 K are EB2 and 22.5 K are EB3.

Even If 11.25K (EB2)+11.25K (EB3) = 22.5 K (Total) contributes $25 Each Problems gets solved ... but the catch is ....

Even 11.25 K EB2 members are not contributing because they don't have to as their problem is solved

Even 11.25 K EB3 members are not contributing because they are not sure even with this contribution their problems gets solved.

Many people are saying that EB3 members are not contributing that's why you are lagging etc...

EB3 Members who contributed are feeling the pain because even after contribution they are not getting the results and EB2 members who didn't contributed are getting the results...
JavaDeveloper,
Let's assume EB3 at 11.25K. They all know that their are royally screwed unless there is legislative action. So, I would expect 11.25 K EB3 to be at the front of this funding drive. Let's face it EB2 will likely become current sometime in 2012 (per Q and Teddy in other thread), no one is ever predicting this to happen for EB3 barring law change. IF you are in such a big hole, you will have to come forward and work for yourself. We want others to work for us and solve our problems. That is my issue here. With 11.25 K EB3 members we would have still collected quarter million bucks.(@ 25$/person) If EB3-I does not care for itself, why would anybody else give a damn? (PS : I did contribute for the drive as I want everybody's issues with respect to GC resolved, not just mine)

So, the original post still stands true.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


0 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
  #41 (permalink)  
Old 07-20-2010, 05:27 PM
Senior Member
Priority Date
:
Dec-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,253
gk_2000 has a reputation beyond repute gk_2000 has a reputation beyond repute gk_2000 has a reputation beyond repute gk_2000 has a reputation beyond repute gk_2000 has a reputation beyond repute gk_2000 has a reputation beyond repute gk_2000 has a reputation beyond repute gk_2000 has a reputation beyond repute gk_2000 has a reputation beyond repute gk_2000 has a reputation beyond repute gk_2000 has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by javadeveloper View Post
Correct me If I am wrong

out of 45K members let's assume 22.5 K are EB2 and 22.5 K are EB3.

Even If 11.25K (EB2)+11.25K (EB3) = 22.5 K (Total) contributes $25 Each Problems gets solved ... but the catch is ....

Even 11.25 K EB2 members are not contributing because they don't have to as their problem is solved

Even 11.25 K EB3 members are not contributing because they are not sure even with this contribution their problems gets solved.

Many people are saying that EB3 members are not contributing that's why you are lagging etc...

EB3 Members who contributed are feeling the pain because even after contribution they are not getting the results and EB2 members who didn't contributed are getting the results...

Could you elaborate on how the money will solve the problem? If we could make a laundry list of action items and cost for each, we could do an extensive email campaign among all our members and convince them to contribute

More people will contribute if and when they get a clear picture of how the money will work for them

And no, I am not making any statement here throwing suspicions and distrust or ill will. This is a suggestion for improving the contributions, which is coming across as a weak area
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
  #42 (permalink)  
Old 07-20-2010, 05:45 PM
Senior Member
Priority Date
:
Dec-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,253
gk_2000 has a reputation beyond repute gk_2000 has a reputation beyond repute gk_2000 has a reputation beyond repute gk_2000 has a reputation beyond repute gk_2000 has a reputation beyond repute gk_2000 has a reputation beyond repute gk_2000 has a reputation beyond repute gk_2000 has a reputation beyond repute gk_2000 has a reputation beyond repute gk_2000 has a reputation beyond repute gk_2000 has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyaradesi View Post
Sanhari,

If GCs were sold in stores I would buy you and your family a bunch of them.
You are in the EB3 category, do you ever wonder why somebody who is more educated than you or me, makes more money? Can we say, hey you I was born in 1890 I should make more money, it does not fly, EB3 is not a reflection on your skills but more the job you hold.

The question you should ask is why have EB1, 2, 3, etc?

Why do you not include the family based categories, isn't family first, why not the EB spill over to to FB first then whatever trickles down comes to EB, is not this fair? I am sure there are a lot in the FB queue who have waited for longer than you. Now dont tell you you are better than FB because you are highly skilled, pay taxes, etc.


You signed up for this knowing what was in store.
You think writing a letter or starting up a thread is going to help?

I just wonder, is IV some kind of therapy? something like weightwatchers,
maybe we should call ourselves GCWatchers, for frustrated GC folks from India.

Tell me this, are your bosses fools to sponsor you in EB3, do they not know it will take years? No they are not, ask yourself why?

India is shining, not a bad proposition at all.
Mr. Paraya Desi

I request you to mind your language. What you say displays a complete lack of understanding about the system

It is not that they want the "most qualified" or "most brilliant" FIRST, and the rest later. As an example, if your toilet broke down and you have an urgent need to use it, would you welcome a beautiful girl knocking on your door, or a plumber. It is like this. It is a question of WHAT the COUNTRY needs, not who is made of gold

Therefore dont think you are as an EB2 more (or less) entitled to anything, and correct the "faltu" ideas in your brain
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #43 (permalink)  
Old 07-20-2010, 06:04 PM
Junior Member
Priority Date
:
Feb-07
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/16/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/11/2007
Compare
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 24
bobbydalal will become famous soon enough bobbydalal will become famous soon enough
Default hello

guys can i say something instead of showing our true colors we all should join force and for one common reason that is getting our green cards done.I have been here for last 13 years and am still awaiting my green card as my eb2 application got denied as my employer showed loss in the year opf filling my petition and then i became lazy and didnt file in eb3 category but now finally i amd awaiting the pd so lets all get together and get greened.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #44 (permalink)  
Old 07-20-2010, 06:07 PM
Senior Member
Priority Date
:
Sep-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
08/01/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/01/2007
Compare
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 557
hpandey has a reputation beyond repute hpandey has a reputation beyond repute hpandey has a reputation beyond repute hpandey has a reputation beyond repute hpandey has a reputation beyond repute hpandey has a reputation beyond repute hpandey has a reputation beyond repute hpandey has a reputation beyond repute hpandey has a reputation beyond repute hpandey has a reputation beyond repute hpandey has a reputation beyond repute
Default Dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by smuggymba View Post
IV could not even collect 20K in the Washington DC drive. I hardly saw EB3 folks contributing (based on my observation, I might be wrong so take it easy). If every EB3 person contributes 50USD, it will be enough to run a campaign. Action is the key, not posting in forums. Hope we get out of this EB2 vs EB3 and as focus on visa recapture.
I am EB3 and I contributed to every IV campaign including the last DC advocacy. Just because all IV efforts end up helping only EB2 does not mean EB3 people do not contribute or participate in advocacy efforts. Its just that no one wants to hear about EB3 whether it be USCIS or anyone else.
__________________
Contributed 350 $ towards IV
Recurring contribution 25$ monthly
** Could it be **

EB3 - India - PD - Sep 2004
I140/485 AP - 08/02/2007
FP - 11/2007
AP/EAD - 11/2007
AP/EAD - 2008
AP - 2009
EAD - 2010
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


0 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
  #45 (permalink)  
Old 07-20-2010, 06:13 PM
Senior Member
Priority Date
:
Sep-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
08/01/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/01/2007
Compare
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 557
hpandey has a reputation beyond repute hpandey has a reputation beyond repute hpandey has a reputation beyond repute hpandey has a reputation beyond repute hpandey has a reputation beyond repute hpandey has a reputation beyond repute hpandey has a reputation beyond repute hpandey has a reputation beyond repute hpandey has a reputation beyond repute hpandey has a reputation beyond repute hpandey has a reputation beyond repute
Default Well said

Quote:
Originally Posted by javadeveloper View Post
Correct me If I am wrong

out of 45K members let's assume 22.5 K are EB2 and 22.5 K are EB3.

Even If 11.25K (EB2)+11.25K (EB3) = 22.5 K (Total) contributes $25 Each Problems gets solved ... but the catch is ....

Even 11.25 K EB2 members are not contributing because they don't have to as their problem is solved

Even 11.25 K EB3 members are not contributing because they are not sure even with this contribution their problems gets solved.

Many people are saying that EB3 members are not contributing that's why you are lagging etc...

EB3 Members who contributed are feeling the pain because even after contribution they are not getting the results and EB2 members who didn't contributed are getting the results...
I think you hit the nail on the head.. EB2 folks don't contribute since their problem is over and EB3 folks don't contribute since they don't have any hope left.
__________________
Contributed 350 $ towards IV
Recurring contribution 25$ monthly
** Could it be **

EB3 - India - PD - Sep 2004
I140/485 AP - 08/02/2007
FP - 11/2007
AP/EAD - 11/2007
AP/EAD - 2008
AP - 2009
EAD - 2010
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Receipt Date or Notice Date which takes first seat than the priority date ? dwhuser Retrogression, priority dates and Visa bulletins 124 08-27-2009 11:33 AM
Significance of Receipt Date if Priority Date is the same ushkand Receipt tracker of 485, EAD and AP applications 0 09-14-2007 11:54 AM
I-485 AOS processing : Priority Date Vs. Receiving Date Pro Engineer All other Green Card Issues 3 08-05-2007 12:31 PM
Tracking for EB3 APPLICATIONS - Based on recent priority date changes madhusrini Retrogression, priority dates and Visa bulletins 9 06-17-2007 02:48 PM



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:23 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c)ImmigrationVoice.org